Skyfire Guide Events

Discussion in 'EverQuest II Guide Events' started by Elyshka, Nov 12, 2015.

1. Badur Guide EQ2 Skyfire

Information will get put out immediately prior to the party starting.
    Cassta likes this.
  2. Badur Guide EQ2 Skyfire

Skyfire!!

I jest got Word there is a Request for Assistance with the Netherworld! 18 February 2021 at 9 am PST in Obol Plains, there will be a Mystic Looking fer assistance! Please stop by if ye can help!

*Note: This is a Non-Repeatable Quest. Please keep pets and Mercs put away until after ye get the Quest. Thank you!
    Cassta likes this.
  3. Kaukumu SWAT EQ2

I heard that...

Cute little dragons will be in the Commonlands looking for a little help. Find them near the Combined spire around 7 pm pdt 1/18/21.
    Cassta and Soara like this.
  4. Soara New Member

Thank you for the party.
    Cassta and Badur like this.
  5. Rhynoch New Member

Greetings to all,

I wish that this were a happy tale, but woe is the sad state of all who cannot be with the one we love. It is not that my love does not feel likewise for she is fervent in thought and word, but her family are traditionalists and being the only daughter of distant nobility have sworn that we can only be formally hand-fasted by a Guide in their legendary chapel. So now I set out on a quest to uncover the truth of the existence of this fabled place and hold out hope that one day this mystery will be solved and my love and I will be wed. I wish you good journey until we meet again.

I go with love.

Regards,
    Rhynoch

Cassta, Soara and Badur like this.
  6. Kaukumu SWAT EQ2

Rhynoch,

You speak of a sacred ceremony that will join two adventurers together for life. This is not a ceremony to be taken lightly. Yes, there is a Guild that could accomplish what you desire, if you are truly strong in your faith of each other to this commitment. Please send me an in-game message. We can confirm your decision and layout a plan for such a union within the Guild hall of the Guides of the Shattered Lands.
  7. Badur Guide EQ2 Skyfire

Skyfire,

Tis been a bit after the Party and Festivities, But I be gettin Word there will be a Relative of the Stormshields in Eastern Waste near Kael tomorrow, 3 Mar 2021 around 9 a.m. PST. If ye not have a fear of Giants and wantin ta help, Come on out!

** This is a non-Repeatable Quest. If you have helped the Stormshields before, You will not be able to do it a second time!
  8. Rhynoch New Member

Thank you so much for your prompt reply. I have attempted to send you a message and wondered if you had received it. Have a great day.
    Regards,

Rhynoch
  9. Cassta Member

Rhynoch,

I read your plea to the Skyfire Guides and am touched by the depth of your love. You show both bravery and dedication in your willingness to take on such a quest to demonstrate your love and loyalty to your beloved's family. I pray to the Guide of all Guides and Erollisi, Goddess of Love to assist you in your search to locate the fabled and legendary Guide chapel. You are a well respected warrior known to all on Skyfire and I know you will be successful in your search.

Good luck warrior,
    Cassta D'Spells
  10. Cassta Member

Senior Guide Kaukumu,

Thank you for responding to Rhynoch's request. He is a well respected and beloved member of the Skyfire family. I was touched by his plea and dedication to his beloved. I read your response to him and was filled with delight. Thank you Guide Kaukumu, I can not remember an event like this on Skyfire. I am excited and anticipating the announce of the handfasting festivities.

May the Gods bless you,
    Cassta D'Spells
  11. Kaukumu SWAT EQ2

I heard that....

Those Dwarves have something big planned for
    Antonica Thursday 3/11 around 7pm.
    It involves ale, of'course. In fact it involves lost ale.
    They would love adventurers to come help find it all in a scavenger hunt like event.
    I hope you can come and help them.
  12. Badur Guide EQ2 Skyfire

Skyfire,

I give ye that While I may be a Follower of Brell, I know better than to disrespect ANY of the Gods. Sadly, There are some that lack this understanding. One such Being with be in Frostfang Sea near the New Halas Housing Area at 4 p.m. PST on 10 March 2021. Please come help this Person Rectify his predicament and make it right.
  13. Gryger SWAT EQ2

Ho, Norrath!
    Guide Gryger here, bringing word of an Erudite Scholar heading towards Kylong Plains with some interesting scrolls containing notes on The Celestial Realms! He has a limited supply but is willing to share with those who come across him.

NOTE: "The Guide's Guide to The Celestial Realms" is a non-repeatable quest. Please make sure that you have not already completed it. You can check in your Quest Journal.

Keep an eye out in Kylong Plains this evening (03/10/2021) around 1800 Pacific.

Guide Event Disclaimer:
    Please remember that the actors for these events are players just like you who volunteer their time in the Volunteer Guide Program and events may be canceled or delayed without notice. In the event of a delayed or cancelled event, we will make every effort to inform you of the cancellation or delay.
  14. Kaukumu SWAT EQ2

I heard that....

The great Ale Hunt when off so well. Haldean is extremely thankful for all your help. He is so glad that you returned it unopened!

He wants to reward you with an ale tasting
    next Wednesday march 17 around 7 pm pdt in Qeynos Harbor.
    Bring your taste buds and see if you can detect the subtle difference in the ale.
  15. Cassta Member

I have been meaning to do this much sooner, however, sometimes RL gets in the way. I want to send out a very special thank you to Senior Guide Kaukumu and all the Skyfire Guides for the wonderful handfasting ceremony they arranged. It was beautiful, fun and even turned into a 2 for 1. :) I was also fortunate enough to have one of my alts attend the delicious ale tasting event in Qeynos Harbor. Wait, maybe it was me and not one of my alts. There were so many delicious ales available and I felt it my responsibility to test each one to help the Guides. :rolleyes: It does seem the ales had more of an impact on my memory than I thought. :D

It has been said before, and I for one will never stop saying it, Skyfire has the BEST Guides in the game! Thank each of you for your dedication, preparation and execution of every event you plan for us.
    Soara likes this.
  16. Gryger SWAT EQ2

*** Due to Technical Difficulties, this quest is currently on hold ***

Ho, Norrath! Guide Gryger here, bearing news of a rather odd creature from the Ever Deep wandering around Norrath, learning what he can about this strange new world. He'd like to return the favor!
    Our strange little visitor will be in finishing his tour of Norrath shortly and would like to present the adventurers of Norrath with a treatise of some of the more interesting areas of his home. Be sure to pick up a scroll and journey inward!

Tuesday, March 30th, 7pm (1900) Pacific

Note: "The Guide's Guide to Thalumbra" is a one-time only quest. Once you have finished, it cannot be offered again. Please be sure to check your Quest Journal to make sure you haven't already completed it.

*Please remember that actors for these events are players just like you who volunteer their time in the Volunteer Event Guide Program and for this reason the event may be canceled or delayed without notice.*
  17. Kaukumu SWAT EQ2

We really enjoyed both ceremonies-
    the Handfasting of Rhynoch to Maigrid and Pynch to Dashiel.

It is spring and after this last year of social distancing it was great to have a party.

18. Kaukumu SWAT EQ2

I heard that...

March 31 7 pm pst- The Coldain will be up in
    the Eastern Waste looking to solve a Giant problem.
    If you think you can help, please head up to Eastern Waste.

Remember this a quest you may only do once, so if you have done it before send up your friends.

19. Badur Guide EQ2 Skyfire

Skyfire,

I jest got some really Important News! On Sunday, 4 April 2021 at Noon PST, There will be an Explorer in Kylong Plains wanting to Talk to you about The Dark Side of the Moon! Feel free to stop by and Visit them!

**This is a Non-Repeatable Quest. Please be courteous and dismiss Mercenaries and Pets to help expedite the Event. Please remember that actors for these events are players just like you who volunteer their time in the Volunteer Event Guide Program and for this reason the event may be canceled or delayed without notice.*
    Cassta, Soara and Yareth like this.
  20. Yareth SWAT EQ

Greetings to you! The Team was able to arrange a surprise this evening:

7pm Pacific Time: Rumors abound that an explorer is visiting Teren's Grasp searching for information about the Dark Side of Norrath's moon! Be sure to visit before this opportunity passes!

This opportunity will repeat again in the near future - don't lose hope that you'll miss out!

**This is a Non-Repeatable Quest. Please be courteous and dismiss Mercenaries and Pets to help expedite the Event. Please remember that actors for these events are players just like you who volunteer their time in the Volunteer Event Guide Program and for this reason the event may be canceled or delayed without notice.**
    Cassta, Soara and Xsara like this.