Maj'Dul Guide Events

Discussion in 'EverQuest II Guide Events' started by Elyshka, Oct 21, 2015.

1. Miriele Senior EQ Tunare

Thank you for your post Azryan :)

We will reach out to our contacts on the moon to see if they have a representative available. While we cannot guarantee dates or times, we will do our best. :)
    azryan and SolarFaire like this.
  2. Liandraa Apprentice EQ2 Maj Dul

There seems to be a "giant" problem that the Stormshield Clan needs help with. If you are a mighty adventurer, meet with a member of the clan in Outer Kael on Thursday, 4/23/2020 at 12:00 pm (Noon) Pacific to test your meddle as a great adventurer!

Please note: this quest is not repeatable.
    azryan and Rosyposy like this.
  3. Kellin Senior EQ2 Valor

Tomorrow (04-25-20) around 4:00 pm pst there will be a troll at the lighthouse in Antonica seeking some help. Come on over and see if you can help her.
  4. Liandraa Apprentice EQ2 Maj Dul

Myrist Scholar, Lialla Irfan is back; this time she has her eye to the sky and needs the assistance of the brave adventurers of Norrath to explore a new land. If you are able to assist, please meet her in Teren's Grasp (Kylong Plains) on Sunday, 4/26/2020 at 12:00 pm (Noon) Pacific Time.

Please note: this quest is non-repeatable.
    SolarFaire and azryan like this.
  5. azryan New Member

Thank you thank you so much.... I got my quest for all my little critters :) now its adventure time
    SolarFaire likes this.
  6. Miriele Senior EQ Tunare

Hello Maj'Dul!

You know how Dwarves love their ale! In fact they love making it as much as drinking it, so someone special is coming for assistance on Monday, 4/27/20 around 2pm PDT in the Commonlands.

Note : All times shown are in PDT. Please also remember that the actors for these events are players just like you who volunteer their time in the Guide Program and events may be delayed or cancelled without notice.
    SolarFaire likes this.
  7. Gwynmara New Member

I can't believe I missed the 4/26 quests. I am so very sad. I hope we have them again soon.
  8. Miriele Senior EQ Tunare

Thank you for your post Gwynmara :)

Just keep a watch here or in game for announcements on when they will be around again. While we cannot guarantee dates or times, we will try to bring these to you when we can reach our contacts in those areas to return since they require time to rest in between visiting us.
  9. Miriele Senior EQ Tunare

Hello Maj'Dul!

A stranger will be visiting in search of those willing to aid the residents of the Ever-Deep. Stop by Kelethin on Sunday 5/3/20 around 10am PDT if you have time!

Note: This task is non-repeatable so if you have it in your journal currently or have completed it previously it cannot be offered again.

Note : All times shown are in PDT. Please also remember that the actors for these events are players just like you who volunteer their time in the Guide Program and events may be delayed or cancelled without notice
  10. Kellin Senior EQ2 Valor

Today around 4:00 PM PST there will be a pirate seeking help on the docks of Frostfang Sea. Drop by and see if you can help
  11. Kellin Senior EQ2 Valor

05-07-20 around 4:00 PM PST there will be someone needing some help on the docks on New Halas (Frostfang Sea).
    Drop by and find out how you can help
  12. Gwynmara New Member

In case we don't tell you all often enough... thank you for adding that special something to the game. I really appreciate your patience in passing out quests to all of us.
  13. Miriele Senior EQ Tunare

It is our pleasure Gwynmara. :) We love being able to bring a little something extra to all the players. :D
  14. Miriele Senior EQ Tunare

Greetings Adventurers!

Do you enjoy stories? How about pirates? Well if both of those interest you, stop by Antonica, around 11am PDT, Saturday 5/9/20 to hear a legendary tale!

Note : All times shown are in PDT. Please also remember that the actors for these events are players just like you who volunteer their time in the Guide Program and events may be canceled or delayed without notice.
  15. Kellin Senior EQ2 Valor

05-13-20 around 8:00 AM PST there will be someone in Frostfang sea seeking help with some research on some most interesting critters
    Rosyposy likes this.
  16. Velidar New Member

How do we find such instances please? Have searched on two different occasions and found nothing which could pertain to such. Thank you in advance!
  17. Ubaybee2 New Member

Velidar -- Frostfang sea is not an instance. It is a zone... You can find it on the world map... New Halas is the same area :)
  18. Velidar New Member

Thank you Ubay for that great explanation! It was a figure of speech. I was referring to finding the event "person" representing the objectives posted here.
  19. Ubaybee2 New Member

Oh!! Sorry! hehe I usually just go to the zone, then ask in chat where the guide is :)
  20. Kellin Senior EQ2 Valor

I use a zone emote stating where I can be found, then a chat call stating the zone and where I can be found within the zone.
    Velidar and Rosyposy like this.