Maj'Dul Guide Events

Discussion in 'EverQuest II Guide Events' started by Elyshka, Oct 21, 2015.

1. Miriele Senior EQ Tunare

Hello Agulo!

Thanks for your post, we will put in the request and see what our contacts are doing there and if they will be able to make it out for us.
  2. Bardire New Member

Thank you for all you do, Maj'Dul Guides! I was curious if there will be any of the Status Guide Quest, Nebulous Newsies, Thalumbra, CD, or Luclin Quest coming out during the Double Status Period? I have several of my Guild Mates asking about them! Thank you so very much!
  3. Miriele Senior EQ Tunare

Thank you for your post Bardire :)

As you can see we have had several requests, and we have noted them and are reaching out to our contacts in those areas of Norrath to see when they will be available. While we cannot guarantee any dates or times, we will do our best as always.
  4. Liandraa Apprentice EQ2 Maj Dul

There are rumors that a scholar from the Great Myrist Library is looking for help mapping out the Celestial Realms. If you can assist, please meet with her Tuesday, 3/31/2020 around 1:00 pm Pacific Time in the Moors of Ykesha.

Please note: this quest is NOT repeatable
  5. Bardire New Member

Many thanks to Liandraa for sending Oria out today! Made sure to spread the news in my Guild and had several Guildies show up for it!! We appreciate all you Folks do! Thank you!
  6. Agulo New Member

Nooooooooo! I missed it! /cry /rage hopefully next time!

Really appreciate all you guides do!
  7. Vlkodlak New Member

I would like to see this quest offered again at a more reasonable time prior to the Apr 6th cut off. This last quest was available in the middle of the work day and yes while many are home, many more are not and still working and had no chance to pick this up.

Thank!
  8. Miriele Senior EQ Tunare

Thanks for your post Vlkodlak :)

While we definitely understand not everyone can be available at all times and days, as volunteers we try to accommodate the best we can as our schedules permit. We will do our best for everyone in running these events, so keep watching here and in game for announcements. :)
  9. Kellin Senior EQ2 Valor

Tomorrow (04-04-20) around 4:00 PM PST there will be a baby dragon at the lighthouse in Antonica, she is seeking folks to help her tell a story
  10. Liandraa Apprentice EQ2 Maj Dul

I've been hearing rumors of someone needing a bit of help with some research being conducted. If you are available to help, please meet with her Tuesday, 4/7/20 around 1:00 pm Pacific Time at the docks in Frostfang Sea.
    Rosyposy likes this.
  11. Miriele Senior EQ Tunare

Hello Maj'Dul!

So you think you know everything there is to know about Halflings? Come listen to a tale and learn of one who became so much more than anyone anticipated! Stop by Darklight Wood around 3pm PDT on Tuesday, 4/7/20.

Note : All times shown are in PDT. Please also remember that the actors for these events are players just like you who volunteer their time in the Guide Program and events may be delayed or cancelled without notice.
  12. Miriele Senior EQ Tunare

Due to some travel delays because of weather, and not wanting to get her books wet, Oyenna, will be stopping by on Thursday, same time, 3pm, same location, Darklight Wood. She apologizes, but wants to keep her pages dry!
    Rosyposy likes this.
  13. Lyrial New Member

Hi all! I was wondering if the Nebulous Newsies guide quest might make an appearance? It would be much appreciated! Thanks for all the fun events that you host!
  14. Kellin Senior EQ2 Valor

I will pass the request along
  15. Kellin Senior EQ2 Valor

Tomorrow (04-11-20) around 4:00 PM PST head over to Obol Plains as there will be someone seeking help in finding lost spirts. Please note this quest is not repeatable
    Rosyposy likes this.
  16. Lyrial New Member

Thank you!
  17. Miriele Senior EQ Tunare

Hello Maj'Dul!

Do you know the story of the last Tier'dal? Come listen to another tale of Norrathian lore as told by Oyenna. She will be in Darklight Wood around 3pm PDT on Saturday, 4/11/20.

Note : All times shown are in PDT. Please also remember that the actors for these events are players just like you who volunteer their time in the Guide Program and events may be delayed or cancelled without notice.
  18. Kellin Senior EQ2 Valor

04-18-20 around 4:00 PM PST there will be an ogre seeking help with creating her prize winning swill, she will be in the trade skill area in New Halas (Frostfang Sea)
  19. Miriele Senior EQ Tunare

Hello Maj'Dul!

Oyenna normally has tales to tell, but this time, she is looking for help from the residents of Norrath for a special event! Stop by Antonica on Monday, 4/20 around 3pm PDT to lend your aid to a special cause :)

20. azryan New Member

I was wondering if I you could offer the quest for luclin sometime please... Not the one for the library that gives you the bag, but the one for the moon that gives you the mercenary as the reward... Sorry I don't know the name the exact name of it.... I know its one of the guide's big status quests for exploring luclin... I have a few characters who would really like the merc :) and status of course... thanks