Maj'Dul Guide Events

Discussion in 'EverQuest II Guide Events' started by Elyshka, Oct 21, 2015.

1. Momo New Member

Uuuu I cant believe I missed cute Hua Mei and Othmir! That sounds sweet :)
    I need to put some kind of alert on this page, really. (mail notification doesnt work, Ive tried it). Missing you is just such a pity :)

Kindest regards to the beloved guides!
    Rosyposy likes this.
  2. Katzandra New Member

Pssst (whispers and looks around shiftily as she reveals a spoiler)....I think you are referring to the Guide's Guide to Luclin quest which rewards a coupon for the fabled inquisitor mercenary, Vylkorin, the Vile.
  3. Billiemo New Member

Hey was wondering if you could offer the Naylie's Nebulus Newsbag quests again? I have a couple of new characters that could sure use it. Thanks Billie
  4. Miriele Senior EQ Tunare

Hey Billiemo!

Thanks for your post :) We will relay the request over to our contacts in the spirit world and see what can be done, tho we cannot promise any specific dates or times.
  5. Kellin Senior EQ2 Valor

Tomorrow (06-15-20) around 4:00 PM PST there will be an Othmir seeking aid on the docks of Antonica. Come on over and see how you can help her.
    Rosyposy likes this.
  6. Ziabis New Member

When the quests are offered from a Guide that gives out Quest, how does the average
    person know what the rewards are? Can I search the quest and find out the reward, but
    I never see what the Quest name is?
  7. Miriele Senior EQ Tunare

Hello Ziabis! Thanks for your post :)

If we post here, we do not include the name of the quest we are running, but will give a little description so that it may give you an idea what it going on. ;) The Guide running the quest however is unable to tell you what the rewards are.

For the last part of your question, many players have done our quests multiple times, so they may be able to help you with some answers but quests and rewards can change, so just keep watching for our announcements and join in on the fun when you can!
    Rosyposy likes this.
  8. Liandraa Apprentice EQ2 Maj Dul

Oh my, a large fungus seems to be having some issues with a crazed cook. If you can assist, please meet him tomorrow, 6/18/20 at 1:00 pm Pacific Time in Frostfang Sea.
  9. Liandraa Apprentice EQ2 Maj Dul

I heard a rumor about a troubador with a fashion issue. If you can assist, please find her on the Isle of Mara, Monday, 6/22/2020 at 1:00 pm Pacific Time.
    Butterflyqueen and Rosyposy like this.
  10. Kellin Senior EQ2 Valor

Tomorrow (06-21-20) around 4:00 PM PST be on the lookout for a baby dragon seeking help at the lighthouse in Antonica
    Butterflyqueen likes this.
  11. Kellin Senior EQ2 Valor

Alas the baby dragon will be unable to run the quest today. It will be rescheduled for another day
  12. Kellin Senior EQ2 Valor

There will be a baby dragon seeking help this evening at the lighthouse in Antonica around 4:00 PM PST. Maybe you can give her a hand
  13. Momo New Member

Pretty please, could I beg you to post with real dates? "today" is a far stretch and the time stamps of this forum arent all that helpful (your post shows as posted at 7.33 AM for me, that would be 2.5 hours in my future - but I definitely know I am many hours ahead. So I rather guess the post is around 22hrs old?) it really isnt that easy to figure, I would be extremely grateful if you could just put a date with it :)

Thank you all super much!!
    Rosyposy likes this.
  14. Kellin Senior EQ2 Valor

I usually do but forgot this time, will make a note to self to remember :)
    Butterflyqueen and Momo like this.
  15. Momo New Member

Thats right sweet of you, thankies much :)
  16. Miriele Senior EQ Tunare

Hello Maj'Dul!

I heard about a Troll who got injured while on a small hunt. They are looking for help from the adventurers of Norrath since he cannot travel far. Stop by Steamfont on Wednesday, 6/24/20 around 230pm PDT to lend a hand!

Note : All times shown are in PDT. Please also remember that the actors for these events are players just like you who volunteer their time in the Guide Program and events may be delayed or cancelled without notice.
  17. Lookin4quests New Member

Hello Awesome Maj'Dul Guides! I would like to request all of the status quests on our lovely server please. I am desperately in need of great amounts of status to get a guild hall going. Thanks in advance! Much respect for you all, stay safe from covid!
  18. Miriele Senior EQ Tunare

Thanks for your post! We will let our contacts know and see who may be able to send a representative to Norrath, however we cannot promise any dates or times.

You stay safe and healthy as well :)
    Lookin4quests and Butterflyqueen like this.
  19. Kellin Senior EQ2 Valor

Tomorrow (06-28-20) around 4:00 PM PST head over to Orc Hill in Greater Faydark. There will be someone there needing help with a matter of revenge
  20. Miriele Senior EQ Tunare

Hello travelers!

The Scorched Sky Festival is upon us and there is much to be done. Stop by Lavastorm, Sunday 6/28/20 around 10am PDT to assist those who follow the Order of Flame.

Note : All times shown are in PDT. Please also remember that the actors for these events are players just like you who volunteer their time in the Guide Program and events may be delayed or cancelled without notice.