Maj'Dul Guide Events

Discussion in 'EverQuest II Guide Events' started by Elyshka, Oct 21, 2015.

1. Miriele Senior EQ Tunare

Hello travelers!

We apologize for the short notice, but we were able to make some arrangements with a few contacts for this evening.

Tonight, Thursday 4/22/21:
    At 4pm PDT, stop by Cardin Ward in Obol Plains to lend a hand in the Ethernere
    Then, at 5pm PDT, stop by the wizard spire in Antonica to lend your hand to restore balance to the Planes!

These tasks are not repeatable!

Note : All times shown are in PDT. Please also remember that the actors for these events are players just like you who volunteer their time in the Guide Program and events may be delayed or cancelled without notice.
    Jinksie Moonshadow and Bardire like this.
  2. Bardire New Member

Thank you Miriele... Have put the information out to the Guild and Will keep an eye open hoping the Reign of Shadows Quest will be available this weekend.
    Zanzu likes this.
  3. Zanzu Senior EQ2 Halls of Fate

Greeting Adventurers!

Rumour has it that Tomorrow, Saturday the 24rd, at around 4pm PDT there will be a Scholar urgently seeking assistance in Kylong Plains. He mentioned something about a task on the dark side of the moon!

Note : All times shown are in PDT. Please also remember that the actors for these events are players just like you who volunteer their time in the Guide Program and events may be delayed or cancelled without notice.
  4. Miriele Senior EQ Tunare

Greetings Maj'Dul!

I heard a rumor that someone from the Ever Deep will be stopping by to secure your assistance. Come to Greater Faydark on Sunday, 4/25/21 around 10am PDT to lend your aid!

NOTE: This task is non-repeatable

Note : All times shown are in PDT. Please also remember that the actors for these events are players just like you who volunteer their time in the Guide Program and events may be delayed or cancelled without notice
  5. Miriele Senior EQ Tunare

Hello Adventurers!

Have you ever wondered about the story behind the Guide Program? Maybe you have thought about applying to become a Guide? Stop by Darklight Wood on Friday, 4/30/21 around 3pm PDT, to hear our tale and learn more about the volunteers who bring extra fun to the game we all love so much.

Note : All times shown are in PT. Please also remember that the actors for these events are players just like you who volunteer their time in the Guide Program and events may be canceled or delayed without notice.
  6. Kellin Senior EQ2 Valor

05-08-21 at 4:00 PM PST come on over to the docks of New Halas (Frostfang Sea) there will be someone there seeking help
  7. Kellin Senior EQ2 Valor

05-15-21 at 4:00 PM PST come on over to the docks of New Halas in Frostfang sea,a pirate needs help
  8. Kellin Senior EQ2 Valor

I have some thunder storms rolling through so the quest will be delayed
  9. Miriele Senior EQ Tunare

Hello Adventurers!

I have heard of a Barbarian who seems to be in need of help to improve his "kingdom". Sounds a little strange to me, but maybe you can help by stopping by Tuesday, 5/18/21 around 2pm PDT in the Commonlands.

Note : All times shown are in PT. Please also remember that the actors for these events are players just like you who volunteer their time in the Guide Program and events may be canceled or delayed without notice.
  10. Miriele Senior EQ Tunare

Hello Adventurers!

The Orcs are planning an attack, but it is not what you think! Stop by Commonlands on Saturday, 5/22/21 around 10am PDT to see if you wish to lend a hand.

11. Kellin Senior EQ2 Valor

05-22-21 at 4:00 PM PST on the docks of New Halas in Frostfang Sea there will be a troll seeking help come on over and give her a hand
  12. Ouka New Member

Oh yeah, I remember that one. When I came back to the game after a break, the guides who ran this particular quest were baffled as to why I wasn't completing the quest. Apparently this is one of those non-repeatable versions, and I completed it years ago. For future reference, it might be worth noting that it's non-repeatable.
  13. Miriele Senior EQ Tunare

Hello Adventurers!

Do you know your way around the lands of Norrath? If so, maybe you can help some curious students by visiting Timorous Deep on Saturday, 5/29/21 around 12pm PDT.

14. Kellin Senior EQ2 Valor

Today (06-04-21) at 4:00 PM PST come one over to the docks of New Halas in Frostfang Sea. There will be someone there needing help with a gathering task
  15. Miriele Senior EQ Tunare

Hello Adventurers!

Someone.. or something is very angry. They need your help to make things right again. Stop by Greater Faydark on Sunday, 6/6/21 around 3pm PDT to see what you can do.

16. Miriele Senior EQ Tunare

Due to unforseen circumstances with a family pet, our angry visitor has to postpone until Tuesday, 6/8/21 around 3pm PDT and hopes you understand.
  17. Juraiya New Member

Do you mean Monday 6/7, or Tuesday 6/8?
  18. Miriele Senior EQ Tunare

Tuesday, sorry. I had to run out in an emergency, so was trying to type up fast and making vet appointments at the same time :(
  19. Kellin Senior EQ2 Valor

Today (06-11-21) at 4:00 PM PST come on over to the Lighthouse and help someone add to their treasure horde
  20. Miriele Senior EQ Tunare

Hello Adventurers!

Vacations are so exciting! Beaches, food, and especially shopping... except when you overdo it and do not plan accordingly. Stop by the Village of Shin on Saturday, 6/12/21 around 3pm PDT to lend a hand to a crazy shopper!