Maj'Dul Guide Events

Discussion in 'EverQuest II Guide Events' started by Elyshka, Oct 21, 2015.

1. Kellin Senior EQ2 Valor

Today (07-24-21) at 4:00 PM PST come on over to the docks of New Halas in Frostfang Sea and help a troll decorate her home.
    Bardire likes this.
  2. Bardire New Member

Not to be Picky, But will there be Guides around giving out the Catalogue Quest and Tome of Tinkering Quest? And Thank you to all the Guides for all you do!
  3. Miriele Senior EQ Tunare

Thanks for posting Bardire :)

I am sure with Tinkerfest in full swing that there will be some activity with that, so keep watching here for announcements. :D
    Bardire likes this.
  4. Miriele Senior EQ Tunare

Hello Adventurers!

I heard some talk about an enthusiastic Gnome researcher in need of some assistance! Stop by Frostfang Sea, on Sunday, 7/25/21 around 12pm PDT to see how you can help!

Note : All times shown are in PT. Please also remember that the actors for these events are players just like you who volunteer their time in the Guide Program and events may be canceled or delayed without notice.
  5. Kellin Senior EQ2 Valor

Today (07-30-21) at 4:00 PM PST come on over to the docks of New Halas in Frostfang Sea, there will be someone there who will help you dress for success
  6. Miriele Senior EQ Tunare

Hello Adventurers!

The lovely Oyenna has been at it again! She was digging around and came across something "Gnomish" she thinks you may be interested in. Stop by Great Divide on Sunday, 8/1/21 around 10am PDT so she can share it with you!

Note : All times shown are in PT. Please also remember that the actors for these events are players just like you who volunteer their time in the Guide Program and events may be canceled or delayed without notice.
  7. Kellin Senior EQ2 Valor

08-06-21 at 4:00 PM PST come on over to the lighthouse in Antonica and help a poor troll not starve to death
  8. Miriele Senior EQ Tunare

Hello Adventurers!

The Elemental Planes of Order have been thrown into Chaos and only you can help! Stop by Kylong Plains on Sunday, 8/8/21 around 10am PDT to help a friendly scholar make things easier for wayward travelers.

Note: This task is not repeatable.

9. Chiffon New Member

Would it be possible to have the guide quest for RoS offered sometime within the next week/weekend? Preferably after 4PM PST if it's during Mon-Fri. I've never been able to catch it on Maj'dul and have a bunch of toons that could really use it.
  10. Miriele Senior EQ Tunare

Thank you for your post Chiffon!

We will definitely look at running it again, however our scholar from RoS was just here on 7/16 so it may be a little bit before we see her return as she is recuperating. While we cannot guarantee any specific days or times, we will do our best to request the scholar accommodate as best she can. :)
  11. Gerack New Member

I would like to remind you that on 7/16 you only gave us 8 hours notice of the guides plans. I don't think 8AM to 4PM on the same day should be counted against us for scheduling. You have lives to lead and so do we and we cannot check back every hour to see IF you might plan something.
  12. Miriele Senior EQ Tunare

Thanks for posting Gerack. :)

No one is counting anything against anyone, and we are sorry we cannot always be more precise with scheduling or give days or even weeks notice ahead. As players like yourselves, who volunteer in the Guide Program we do the best we can to bring these events to you.

I know for me, I would rather schedule something for all of you with shorter notice, than schedule something days ahead and wind up having to cancel and not be able to run it at all. :(

We do appreciate your feedback and will do our best to give notice where we possibly can so keep watching here when you are able for posts we may put up for you :)
  13. Kellin Senior EQ2 Valor

08-14-21 at 4:00 PM PST come on over to Antonica and help a dwarf with some gathering
  14. Miriele Senior EQ Tunare

Hello Adventurers!

There are rumors of a scholar in need of your assistance for a lunar task of a "lighter" nature. Stop by Kylong Plains on Sunday, 8/15/21 around 11am PDT to see how you can help!

NOTE: This task is not repeatable

15. Amybelle New Member

Guides are only human. Just like us.

I'd much rather they schedule when they can, and be happy I got to do the quest, or disappointed that I missed it. They will run it again.
    My Nana had a saying, "May you ever be able to live up to the level of your expectations of others."

Thank you for all of your hard work, Guides! We appreciate you!

16. Bardire New Member

I must say this is rather Disappointing. These Guides are Volunteers, no Pay, yet they still have Rules and Guidelines to follow. They have to try to work to enhance player activities on a game that operates 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Most of them have Families and Lives outside Everquest (I know, I know.. Hard to believe, but there are those).

Mirielle, to you and your Guides. Thank you for all you do! We know you do your Best and we will watch for more Quest to come, Whether 8 hours or 18.. At least there was notice and it wasn't just Sprung out, But even those can be fun!

The Bar Crew
  17. Miriele Senior EQ Tunare

Greetings Travelers!

This news has just come in! There is talk of a Gnome who is smart with tinkering but tends to get confused very easily. Stop by Withered Lands on Saturday, 8/21/21 around 10am PDT to help him out.

Note : All times shown are in PDT. Please also remember that the actors for these events are players just like you who volunteer their time in the Guide Program and events may be canceled or delayed without notice.

Note: This task is not repeatable
  18. Kellin Senior EQ2 Valor

08-23-21 at 4:00 PM PST come on over to Frostfang Sea and help a dwarf with some research on some strange critters
  19. Kameryn New Member

Did the event not happen, been all over Frostfang and cant find you? =(
  20. Miriele Senior EQ Tunare

Greetings Travelers!

I heard the cries of an injured Troll in need of your assistance! Stop by Steamfont on Wednesday, 9/1/21 around 2pm PDT if you have time to lend a hand.

Note : All times shown are in PDT. Please also remember that the actors for these events are players just like you who volunteer their time in the Guide Program and events may be canceled or delayed without notice.