Maj'Dul Guide Events

Discussion in 'EverQuest II Guide Events' started by Elyshka, Oct 21, 2015.

1. Kellin Senior EQ2 Valor

06-21-21 at 4:00 PM PST come on over to New Halas in Frostfang sea and help a lost pet find their way home

Due to a scheduling conflict this will be ran 06-22-21 at 8:00 AM PST same zone
    Jam likes this.
  2. Kellin Senior EQ2 Valor

servers down so this will be ran sometime after they go back up
  3. Miriele Senior EQ Tunare

Hello Adventurers!

I heard the cries of a Ratonga, who may have gotten themselves into a bit of trouble when trying a bit of alchemy. Stop by Nektulos Forest around 12pm PDT to see how you can help!

Note : All times shown are in PT. Please also remember that the actors for these events are players just like you who volunteer their time in the Guide Program and events may be canceled or delayed without notice.
  4. Kellin Senior EQ2 Valor

Today (07-03-21) at 4:00 PM PST come to Frostfang sea and help with some research on certain critters there
  5. Lyrial New Member

Hello! I just came back to the game and was wondering if it would be possible for you all to offer the Guides Guide to Reign of Shadows? I have a few friends in game who would like to see it also. If you could consider it, I'd appreciate it. Thanks for all of your fun events!
  6. Miriele Senior EQ Tunare

Thank you for your post Lyrial!

We will check with our scholars to find out when they can be available. We cannot however make any guarantees on dates/times of their arrival.
  7. Kellin Senior EQ2 Valor

07-10-21 at 4:00 PM PST come on over to the docks in Antonica and help a poor love sick gnome
  8. Kellin Senior EQ2 Valor

Due to some very nasty weather coming through I will run this a different day
  9. Miriele Senior EQ Tunare

Hello Adventurers!

With the Festival of Might going on, we have another event for you! Stop by the Commonlands to test your battle prowess! We will be setting up the event on Sunday, 7/11/21 around 12pm PDT!

Note : All times shown are in PT. Please also remember that the actors for these events are players just like you who volunteer their time in the Guide Program and events may be canceled or delayed without notice.
  10. Kellin Senior EQ2 Valor

07-17-21 at 4:00 PM PST come on over to New Halas in Frostfang Sea and help a poor ogre out, she promised no bashing
  11. Miriele Senior EQ Tunare

Greetings Maj'Dul!

I have heard from one of our scholars that your help is urgently needed. Stop by Kylong Plains on Friday, July 16th around 4pm PDT to lend your aid while on the dark side of Norrath's moon.

Note: This task is not repeatable.

Note : All times shown are in PDT. Please also remember that the actors for these events are players just like you who volunteer their time in the Guide Program and events may be delayed or cancelled without notice
  12. Ouka New Member

I hope the guide is okay. The Maj'dul server is beginning to grow impatient, so they asked me to wake you folks up. :)
  13. Miriele Senior EQ Tunare

Yep, just fine, thanks for checking in! :) Gnomish shenanigans were interfering the first few minutes, but also, you may not see the initial announcements unless you are in the zone at the start. So I was there!
  14. Zanzu Senior EQ2 Halls of Fate

Hello Maj'dul,

Rumour has it that tomorrow Tuesday, July 20th around 4pm Pacific there will be someone in Frostfang Sea looking for mighty crafters!

Note : All times shown are in PDT. Please also remember that the actors for these events are players just like you who volunteer their time in the Guide Program and events may be delayed or cancelled without notice
  15. Brian Ledgers New Member

Count me in as interested in this one! We understand how busy you guys are and really appreciate your extra efforts. Thanks for all you guys do!
  16. Miriele Senior EQ Tunare

We just ran this one on 7/16, so will be a bit before that scholar will be returning. So keep watch here and in game for announcements. :)
  17. Brian Ledgers New Member

I've got to do a better job paying attention for these. Thank you for keeping these going :).
  18. Gerack New Member

It would be easier for us if you would give us more than 8 hours notice on these quests.
  19. Miriele Senior EQ Tunare

Thanks for your post Gerack :)

While we understand more notice is appreciated, please know that as volunteers, sometimes advanced notice a day or 2 or 5 ahead may not be possible. We do try to give as much notice as we can, but that thing call "real life" is not always as accommodating as we would like it to be. :(

We definitely will be running the event again and if we do post ahead of time keep watch here on the forums for the announcement, as well as in game!
  20. Gerack New Member

Thank you for your prompt polite reply to my snarky comment. You read into it exactly what I had tried to say.
    Keep up the good work.
    Miriele likes this.