Luclin Guide Events

Discussion in 'EverQuest Guide Events' started by Ryleth, Apr 22, 2015.

1. Gunders Guide EQ Tunare

Greetings Luclin,

An upcoming feast, is in the works, but a shortage of fish has caused one to hurt. See if you can help her out in the Plane of Knowledge on 6/8/23 at 6pm PDT.

Note : All times shown are in PDT. Please also remember that the actors for these events are players just like you who volunteer their time in the Guide Program and events may be canceled or delayed without notice

2. Rheloshan SWAT EQ

Come help a parched dwarf with a hangover in the Plane of Knowledge near the Kaladim Stone on Monday 19 June 2023 at 6am Pacific Time. He's looking for someone to bring him a drink!
  3. Rheloshan SWAT EQ

The Festival of Might Begins!!!

Please join us on July 11, 2023 at 6am Pacific Time for a zone trivia contest in the Plane of Tranquility.

The Festival of Might chat channel for Luclin is FMight. We advise you to /autojoin this channel during the month of July so you don't miss anything.

Event rescheduled and reposted below.
  4. Rheloshan SWAT EQ

The Festival of Might Begins!!!

Please join us on July 18, 2023 at 12:15pm Pacific Time for a zone trivia contest near the Nexus Stone in the Plane of Knowledge.

The Festival of Might chat channel for Luclin is FMight. We advise you to /autojoin this channel during the month of July so you don't miss anything.
  5. Rheloshan SWAT EQ

The Festival of Might Continues!!!

Please join us on Sunday 23 July 2023 at 10pm Pacific Time for a scavenger hunt in the Steppes!

6. Rheloshan SWAT EQ

The Festival of Might Continues!!!

Please join us on Thursday 27 July 2023 at 11pm Pacific Time for a scavenger hunt in the Commonlands!

7. Rheloshan SWAT EQ

The Festival of Might Comes to an End!!!

Please join us on Sunday 30 July 2023 at 11am Pacific - we will be having Closing Ceremonies to give away the Festival rewards!

Thanks for your participation in this month's Festival of Might. Feel free to remain in the channel, FMight, until next year's Festival in July!
  8. Kirkisx New Member

i was afk at winning ceremony who di i contact to get awarded my awards
  9. Rheloshan SWAT EQ

Hello Kirkisx! When will you next be available? I can try to meet you online - the only awards you are missing are the shield ornament of your choice and your title.
  10. Kirkisx New Member

i am available after 10 pm est almost everynight is there a way to preview the shields before i decide or no?
  11. Rheloshan SWAT EQ

For sure, I can model them for you before you decide, no problem. Wednesday, I am free after 10pm Eastern - let's plan to connect then? Weds Aug 2 at 7pm Pacific (10pm Eastern)?
  12. Kirkisx New Member

sry i just got off work im on now
  13. Kirkisx New Member

ill be on tomo sometime after work prolly same time roughly
  14. Rheloshan SWAT EQ

Hey Kirkisx, I want you to know I haven't forgotten about you. I've been checking about once a day at different times, trying to catch you. We'll get your rewards done soon, I promise!
  15. Rheloshan SWAT EQ

You hear rumors of a storyteller coming to the Plane of Knowledge on Thursday 21 Sept 2023 at 12am Pacific Time. They have a tale of the Faydark forest and her champions to share!
  16. Gunders Guide EQ Tunare

Greetings Luclin,

A certain halfling has been working on food for the Harvest Festival in Rivervale and needs your help. Seek her out on Thursday, 9/28/23 at 4pm PDT in Rivervale.

Note : All times shown are in PDT. Please also remember that the actors for these events are players just like you who volunteer their time in the Guide Program and events may be canceled or delayed without notice
  17. Rheloshan SWAT EQ

The Halfling has discovered she needs more assistance! Seek her out in Rivervale on Friday, 29 September 2023 at 5:30am Pacific Time.
  18. Rheloshan SWAT EQ

Calling all aspiring divers! The Halflings of Rivervale have called a High Dive competition on 16 November 2023 at 5pm Pacific Time! Be on the lookout for an announcement about how you can participate!
  19. Gunders Guide EQ Tunare

Greetings Luclin,

We know how well you slay the beasts of Norrath, but what about your skills against each other? To learn more, look for the yellow in-game announcement today in PoK, 11/26/23 around 5pm PST.

Note : All times shown are in PDT. Please also remember that the actors for these events are players just like you who volunteer their time in the Guide Program and events may be canceled or delayed without notice.
  20. Qetzia Senior EQ Povar

Greetings Luclin,

Have you ever thought about becoming a Guide? Visit the Plane of Tranquility on Saturday, 3/9/24 around 530am PST to hear our story and learn more about the Volunteer Guide Program!

Note : All times shown are in PDT. Please also remember that the actors for these events are players just like you who volunteer their time in the Guide Program and events may be canceled or delayed without notice.