Luclin Guide Events

Discussion in 'EverQuest Guide Events' started by Ryleth, Apr 22, 2015.

1. Zaldan Guest

Attention Luclin!

July has arrived and with it comes the Festival of Might! Today, July 3rd, we will be hosting the opening ceremony at around 2:30pm PST. This will begin a month of fun and exciting events that will allow players to accumulate scores throughout the entire month. The scores can be found here: Festival of Might Scoring. At the end of the month there will be a grand prize for the player with the most points.
    So join us today at around 2:30pm PST and stick around after as we will be hosting the first event of the Festival of Might!

LET THE GAMES BEGIN!
  2. Summunz Guide EQ Luclin

We have yet another Festival of Might event planned for today around 5pm PST, 7pm CST, 8pm EST. Watch for the chat announcement and be sure to /autojoin fomight to be in the loop the entire month.
  3. Zaldan Guest

Its time again!
    Tonight, July 11, somewhere around 5pm PST, we will be calling on the adventurers of Luclin to step up to the task. What task? Oh I guess you will have to come and find out. Be on the look out for announcement and be ready to get your game on! The battles have just begun. Do you have what it takes to be the number one contender? The month is young.
  4. Zarathustra New Member

Sorry for missing it! I'll keep an eye out for future events!
  5. Summunz Guide EQ Luclin

As you know this is the Festival of Might the entire month. Tonight July 19 around 5pm PST, 7pm CST, 8pm EST there will be yet another event. Keep your ears open and come join us in the fun to be had.
  6. Mendicor Guide EQ Cazic

Trumpets blast in a fanfare all around you signaling a Festival of Might event is about to begin around 10:30 pm pst Join Fomight for more information
  7. Zaldan Guest

Good day my Luclin Family.

We will be hosting the closing ceremonies for the Festival of Might, at approximately 5:00pm PST on July 28th. Watch for the announcement. This is going to be a great time.

See you all there.
  8. Zarathustra New Member

I'll be there! :)
  9. Zaldan Guest

Hello Luclin!

I have heard there may be a gnome looking for help gathering parts for a great invention. You know how gnomes are with their tinkering. Have your eyes and ears open tonight, August 2nd around 5pm PST.
  10. Keranthas Guide EQ Luclin

Greetings, Luclin!

With the Days of Light upon us, the great Fire Warden has decreed a tournament shall be held! This tournament will be held this Saturday, August 13th, around 5pm PT. Please be on the lookout for announcements in-game around this time.
  11. Zaldan Guest

Shhhhh... what's that sound?
    I believe it is the sound of a group of ghoulish creatures looking for help in Neriak. Be on the look out tonight, Oct 4, 2016 around 5pm PST. But be careful, these are not your run of the mill ghouls!
  12. Zaldan Guest

HELP! There is a crazy wizard who has a broken wand and she needs help! You can find her wandering around the Plane of Knowledge tonight (10/11/2016) around 6pm PST.
  13. Keranthas Guide EQ Luclin

Listen close! You can hear a traveler who needs your help with a task. Look for him in the Plane of Knowledge tonight, November 7th, at 6:30 PM PST!
  14. Zarathustra New Member

Did the guide event for Halloween already occur?

Thanks.
  15. Kirkisx New Member

2016 November.. are we on luclin ever gonna have another guide event?
  16. Bimpy Senior EQ Antonius

It’s that time of the year again! Festival of Might Is upon us! Join us on the 2nd of July at 6 PM PST for the Opening Ceremony for the 2021 Festival of Might Season! It is sure to be a great one! See you there!
  17. Bimpy Senior EQ Antonius

Greetings Luclin!
    The time of Testing is upon us! Come join me in PoK today (July 6th) at 3 PM PDT to partake in the Festival of Might's Test of Resourcefulness!
  18. Pusykatt New Member

Wrong channel Bimpy when will Luclin expect you 9PM EST?
  19. Pusykatt New Member

Wrong channel Bimpy is Luclin at 9pm EST?
  20. Bimpy Senior EQ Antonius

More like 6 EST, Only a 3 hour different between the East Coast and the West coast.... So in an hour and a half... see you soon

Didn't catch that I had forgotten to change the server name, thanks Pusykatt
    Pusykatt likes this.