Luclin Guide Events

Discussion in 'EverQuest Guide Events' started by Ryleth, Apr 22, 2015.

1. Pusykatt New Member

No problem honestly I am stalking everything you post.....
  2. Pusykatt New Member

Another great event by Bimpy thank you so much can not wait for the next one
  3. Bimpy Senior EQ Antonius

Greetings Luclin!
    The time of Testing is upon us! Come join me in Plane of Tranquility, July 13th at 3 PM PDT to partake in the Festival of Might's Test of Knowledge!
    Pusykatt likes this.
  4. Pusykatt New Member

Can not wait I will be there.
  5. Bimpy Senior EQ Antonius

Greetings Luclin!
    The time of Testing is upon us! Come join me in Everfrost, July 17th at 5 PM PDT to partake in the Festival of Might's [REDACTED]!
    Ooooo, redacted, sounds ominous. How will the Festival of Might challenge you this time? Guess you will have to come and find out.
  6. Bimpy Senior EQ Antonius

Greetings Luclin!
    The time of Testing is upon us! Come join me in PoK, July 26th at 5 PM PDT to partake in the Festival of Might's [REDACTED]!
    Redacted again? Must be a big one. Come find your next Challenge.
  7. Pusykatt New Member

Bummer that is raid time for most of our major guilds including mine oh well maybe I will get lucky and some how still win
  8. Bimpy Senior EQ Antonius

Greetings Luclin!

Alas all good things must come to an end. With that in mind please join us this Saturday, July 31st, at 6 PM PDT to celebrate everyone's hard work this month in the Festival of Might as we award our winners.
  9. Bimpy Senior EQ Antonius

Greetings Luclin!
    Come join us in Plane of Tranquility tomorrow at 2 PM PDT for snacks and a story to learn more about the Guides and our role in Norrath.
  10. Bimpy Senior EQ Antonius

Greetings Luclin!
    Overheard a goblin planning a vacation in my travels the other day... But a trip to North Ro doesn't sound wise this time of year. Maybe go check on the poor thing Thursday afternoon(8/19) around 2 PM PDT. Goblins aren't always the smartest of creatures.
  11. Bimpy Senior EQ Antonius

Greetings Luclin!
    Come join us Tuesday August 31st at 2 PM PDT for fun and prizes!

Due to events beyond the control of the guides we must unfortunately cancel the scheduled event. We will endeavor to reschedule as soon as time allows.
  12. Bimpy Senior EQ Antonius

Greetings Luclin!
    Sounds like everyone's favorite goblin is planning another vacation. Find him in PoK on Thursday Sept 16th around 4 PM PDT and see if you can't lend him a hand.
  13. Bimpy Senior EQ Antonius

Just saw a hunter on his way to PoK, Should be there shortly, 10/6/21 -6 PM PDT. Wonder what brings him out of the wilds...
  14. Aunaexyra SWAT EQ

Hello Luclin !

Seek out a vile creature in Plane of Tranquility on Wenesday, 10/13/21 around 2pm PDT it will probably need your help for one of its evil plots !

Note : All times shown are in PDT. Please also remember that the actors for these events are players just like you who volunteer their time in the Guide Program and events may be canceled or delayed without notice
  15. Matille Senior EQ Bertox

Greetings Luclinites!

This is an official invitation to join us, Wednesday, 10/20/21. @ 2 pm pt., for the October Festival of Frights Fall Carnival! There will be games, competitions and prizes! Make sure you have plenty of bag space available for this event!

Watch for the yellow text announcing the start of the event! Hope to see you there!
  16. Gunders Guide EQ Tunare

Greetings Luclin,

There is a lot of fun planned at the docks of the Butcherblock Mountains for 5pm PDT on Tuesday (today!) 4/18/23! Bring your friends and find out more!

Note : All times shown are in PDT. Please also remember that the actors for these events are players just like you who volunteer their time in the Guide Program and events may be canceled or delayed without notice
  17. Gunders Guide EQ Tunare

Greetings Again Luclin,

Pranks galore! There have been rumors of a Jester who may be interested in something you've done before! He will be in the Plane of Knowledge on Saturday 4/22/23 at 7am PDT. Come see if you can be of help!

18. Gunders Guide EQ Tunare

Greetings Luclin,

Squawk! There has been rumors of a Parrot in the Plane of Knowledge who needs your assistance. Seek him out around 11:00pm PDT on Wednesday 5/3/23

19. Gunders Guide EQ Tunare

Greetings Luclin,

Once again, the angling fun has returned. Join the excitement in the Plane of Tranquility at 3pm PDT today, 5/8/23

20. Gunders Guide EQ Tunare

Greetings Luclin,

There is a pirate who is in need of something to quench his thirst. Perhaps you can be of service. Look for him in the Plane of Knowledge around 8am PDT on Thursday 5/18/23 to help out.