Luclin Guide Events

Discussion in 'EverQuest Guide Events' started by Ryleth, Apr 22, 2015.

1. Ryleth Well-Known Member

Greetings Luclin!

The Guides of Luclin may use this thread to alert you to upcoming planned Guide Events being hosted on Luclin. If you want to be in the loop 24 hours a day. 7 days a week, click "Watch Thread" on the right-hand side of the thread, just above the body of the first post. You will receive emails/alerts any time a new post is made to that thread!

Guide Event Disclaimer:
    Please remember that the actors for these events are players just like you who volunteer their time in the Volunteer Guide Program and events may be canceled or delayed without notice. In the event of a delayed or cancelled event, we will make every effort to inform you or the cancellation or delay.

All times shown are considered Pacific Time unless otherwise stated.

Interested in joining the Volunteer Guide Program?
  2. Shaighla SWAT EQ

This week's events... Don't miss the Festival Fun coming this week.

June 14, @ 6 PM PDT, spend your Sunday night in a little PVP fun. Approximate 6 PM PDT the guides will be on looking for arena fighters and giving out some fun rewards for your efforts.

Then later this week:

June 17, 2015 @ 6:30 to 7:00 PM the guides will be back looking for some very important items. Love scavenger hunts? This is a HUGE one, come out and win some points, fun prizes and just have some fun.
  3. Shaighla SWAT EQ

More PVP fun on Wednesday this week, we'll be hosting the second and last event with a chance to add to the month point totals. Hope to see you there. June 24 @ 7 p.m. PDT on Luclin.
  4. Shaighla SWAT EQ

Looking for some Festival of Might points? Tomorrow afternoon would be a good time to make some. I hear rumors you'll need your note books sometime tomorrow around 4:30 PM PDT and 5:30 PM PDT.
  5. Shaighla SWAT EQ

Looking for some morning fun? 6am PDT, 7 am CDT, 9 am EDT. Come have some fun.

6 am PDT - Tomorrow morning early while you have coffee, come out and have some fun on a quick hunt. That's 9 am EDT. Look for some unique and fun rewards for you successful completion!
  6. Shaighla SWAT EQ

The Dragoons in Neriak will be looking for teams to assist them in some menial duties tomorrow evening. Don't be late, save the date and bring a team. October 13, 2015 @ 7 pm PDT (8 pm CDT, 10 pm EDT).
  7. Shaighla SWAT EQ

11/12/2015 - At 8 pm , tonight, Story tellers and poets will be in great demand. Better late notice than no notice. Come join in the festivities.
  8. Shaighla SWAT EQ

11/17/2015 - Be on the look out around 5:30 to 6:00 pm. I hear growling and grumbling... something's hungry? Something is missing? A little notice for those that are watching. Do click to watch the thread.
  9. Kirkisx New Member

didnt see anything in chat did i miss it?
  10. Shaighla SWAT EQ

Awe, yes, there was little chatter on this one. Do keep checking.
  11. Kirkisx New Member

there was no event on luclin
  12. Shaighla SWAT EQ

Keep your eyes and ears open. I hear great amounts of assistance will be needed in Greater Faydark this evening. Approximately 8:00 pm to 8:30 pm PST the elves will be looking for help.
  13. Kirkisx New Member

i won!!
    Shaighla likes this.
  14. Shaighla SWAT EQ

There's an elf at it again, always needy aren't they. I heard there's an elf will be seeking some help soon, tonight even. Just like an elf, no planning everything last minute. 6:00 - 6:30 pm pst tonight (12/3/2015). She's probably pestering people for help in the Plane of Knowledge.
  15. Kirkisx New Member

almost a year no events
  16. Zaldan Guest

Sorry I did not see your post before now Kirkisx. Of course we have events on Luclin, we just don't always advertise them here. Always keep an eye open for Emotes and alerts in general chat.
    Thank you for your input.

Zaldan
  17. Zaldan Guest

There is trouble brewing and your assistance will be required to help right a wrong.

Keep your eyes open today around 3pm PST.
  18. Zarathustra New Member

Is the Festival of Might series of Guide Events coming up? Thanks!
  19. Zaldan Guest

Good afternoon Zarathustra!

I am glad you asked that question. Yes in fact the Festival of Might is just around the corner. This is one of my favorite festivals. Watch the forums for when we begin. It should be around the beginning of July.
    I look forward to seeing all of Luclin at these events.
    Zarathustra likes this.
  20. Zarathustra New Member

Hi Zaldan! Thanks for the update!!! I'll be sure to check the forums in July!