Halls of Fate Guide Events

Discussion in 'EverQuest II Guide Events' started by Elyshka, Oct 26, 2015.

1. Mordaina New Member

Thanks Lissandra. And thanks for all that you guys do! I really do enjoy the guide events whenever I can catch one.
  2. Carynn Member

Nights of the Dead ends on Wednesday. I asked for My Creepy Catalog the day before NotD started to ensure it was offered. It has not been offered. Please offer My Creepy Catalog before NotD is over. Please.
  3. Tallann Well-Known Member

I was online this past weekend to offer that quest, and there were several other opportunities to get it...but, unfortunately, we can't always mention those opportunities here ahead of time.

I'm sorry to learn that we missed you. I'll see if I can find time to offer the quest at least once more before the event ends, but I'm afraid it will have to be a spur-of-the-moment thing if so.
  4. Carynn Member

If you can't tell us when the quests are happening, how can we know when to get it? I can't be online 24/7 in hopes of something coming up in general chat. I checked on this forum every single day of this holiday waiting for it to be announced, and not happening at 1:00 AM.

This is the second holiday in a row that my request was not really granted. I shall stop asking.
  5. Tallann Well-Known Member

Some of our Guides are able to plan quests in advance but can only run them during the server's less active hours; others are able to run them during the server's more active hours but are not able to plan them in advance (meaning that they cannot mention them here beforehand). Personally, I'm somewhere in the middle -- sometimes I run quests during the server's less active hours, and other times I run them during the server's more active hours, but I can't always plan them in advance either way.

I'm sorry that you've had such bad luck during the most recent holiday events. We always offer these quests as often as we can, but we're never able to catch everyone.
  6. Tallann Well-Known Member

I've heard that someone will be looking for help in the Kylong Plains on Wednesday, November 10th, at approximately 7:00 p.m. PT / 10:00 p.m. ET / 2:00 a.m. (Thursday, November 11th) UTC. This person seems to have an interest in the moon...

I've also heard that someone will be looking for help in Greater Faydark on Sunday, November 14th, at approximately 8:00 a.m. PT / 11:00 a.m. ET / 3:00 p.m. UTC. This person seems to have an interest in Thalumbra...
  7. Lissandra Guide EQ Erollisi

Hello my fellow Norrathians!

Word has been received that some scholars will be out and about in the near future to assist all our explorers.

Wednesday, November 24, 2021 at 11:00 am Pacific time in Cardin Ward in the Obol Plains for those wishing to help the lost spirits and restore the balance.

Friday, November 26, 2021 at 8:00 pm Pacific time at the spires in Kylong Plains (Teren's Grasp) for those who have yet to visit the dark side of Norrath's moon.

*These tasks are not repeatable!

Note: All times shown are in PDT. Please also remember that the actors for these events are players just like you who volunteer their time in the Guide Program and events may be delayed or cancelled without notice.
  8. Nella Member

Hello, I'd like to request Kael or be Kaeled. In the evening (pst) would be preferred.

-Nella
  9. Teloreth New Member

Just wondering when the next dark side of norrath tour will be available again
  10. Lissandra Guide EQ Erollisi

Hello my fellow Norrathians!

Word has been received that an explorer will be out tonight for those wishing to visit a new and exciting continent!

Thursday, December 2, 2021 at 7:00 pm Pacific timein Kylong Plains

*Please assist the guide by dismounting and hiding all pets, familiars and mercenaries!

Note: All times shown are in PDT. Please also remember that the actors for these events are players just like you who volunteer their time in the Guide Program and events may be delayed or cancelled without notice.

***So sorry my fellow adventurers... this has been postponed due to an unexpected storm which sank the ship our explorer was using. As soon as they are rescued, we will be trying again! Thank you for your understanding!
  11. dorotea New Member

Thank you for planning this - we look forward to a less stormy night - or day - to facilitate the endeavor. Should help be needed for the rescue just ask.
  12. Irish New Member

Any word on when the new Guide quest will be done again?
  13. Lissandra Guide EQ Erollisi

Ahh, so sorry Irish, not at this time. We're as excited as anyone and we're hoping soon! Please just keep watching the forums for when it might be scheduled.
  14. Morukta New Member

Here Ye, Here Ye !!
    I have received word from Sattellos that he will be lighting "The Great Frostfell Tree" again this year for everyone to enjoy! It is an AMAZING home that he spent a very long time creating, and it takes him around 15min to get everything turned on for showings. Needless to say, seeing it in person while it is fully lit and in it's full, true glory is worth making the time.

I will try to find out what he has in mind for days & time and update here - I'm certain he would love to have a guide or three pop in to draw more holiday revelers. ;)
    Rosyposy likes this.
  15. Jaxxie New Member

16. Lissandra Guide EQ Erollisi

Hello, Halls of Fate,

Word has been received that an explorer will be in Kylong Plains for those wishing to visit a new and exciting continent on

Saturday, December 11,2021at 7:00 pm Pacific time

*Please assist the guide by dismounting and hiding all pets, familiars and mercenaries!

Peredhel and Rosyposy like this.
  17. Nella Member

Hello, I'd like to request Kael or be Kaeled. In the evening (pst) would be great if possible.

-Nella
  18. Peredhel New Member

Thank you VERY much. We appreciate your hard work and patience :)
    Rosyposy likes this.
  19. Dalharill Guide EQ2 Halls of Fate

An explorer will visiting Teren's Grasp in Kylong Plains with an offer for those wishing to visit a new and exciting continent Monday, the 13th day of December, 10pm pacific time.

Also, on Thursday, the 16th day of December, 10pm pacific time, in Frostfell Wonderland Village; someone needs some assistance retrieving lost gifts.

Peredhel likes this.
  20. Morukta New Member

Heads up! Sattellos is showing off his house RIGHT NOW!!!
    He shared that he is planning to light the house for showing:
    Saturday, Dec 11 & Sunday Dec 12 in the evening (EST) for a few hours
    Saturday, Dec 18 & Sunday Dec 19 in the evening (EST) for a few hours
    Other days and times are possible, but he cannot commit to anything other than hoping to keep it open and lit up all day on Dec 25 & Dec 26 as well.

HUZZAAH!