Halls of Fate Guide Events

Discussion in 'EverQuest II Guide Events' started by Elyshka, Oct 26, 2015.

1. Tallann Well-Known Member

I've heard that someone will be looking for help in the Kylong Plains on Wednesday, September 15th, at approximately 7:00 a.m. PT / 10:00 a.m. ET / 2:00 p.m. UTC. This person still seems to have an interest in the moon, just like the last time I brought news of their impending arrival, but they seem to be interested in different areas this time...
    Chienne likes this.
  2. Tallann Well-Known Member

In the more immediate future...

I've also heard that someone will be looking for help in Greater Faydark on Wednesday, September 8th, at approximately 8:00 a.m. PT / 11:00 a.m. ET / 3:00 p.m. UTC. This person seems to have an interest in Thalumbra...
    Chienne likes this.
  3. Lissandra Guide EQ Erollisi

*due to some maintenance issues with their portals, the scholars have rescheduled this visit until later today at 11:00 am PT
  4. Dalharill Guide EQ2 Halls of Fate

Vendui!

On Thursday, the 9th day of September at 10pm PST in Darklight Woods, you will find a little necromancer that is fascinated with all things cheese. Perhaps you can locate her and find out how you can help.
    Note: All times shown are in PDT. Please also remember that the actors for these events are players just like you who volunteer their time in the Guide Program and events may be delayed or cancelled without notice.
  5. Dalharill Guide EQ2 Halls of Fate

Vendui!
    I heard rumor of a Premier Provisioner of Norrath looking for some fresh ingredients. You can find her on the docks of Gorowyn,Thursday the 16th of September at 10pm Pacific .
    Note: All times shown are in PDT. Please also remember that the actors for these events are players just like you who volunteer their time in the Guide Program and events may be delayed or cancelled without notice.
  6. Lissandra Guide EQ Erollisi

Hello my fellow Norrathians!

Word has been received that scholars will be out and about in the near future on several occasions to assist all our explorers.

Friday, September 24, 2021 at 7:00 am Pacific time at the spires in the Moors of Ykesha for those wishing to visit the elemental planes of fire, water, earth and air.

Friday, September 24, 2021 at 7:00 pm Pacific time at the spires in Kylong Plains (Teren's Grasp) for those who have yet to visit the dark side of Norrath's moon.

Saturday, September 25, 2021 at 8:00 pm Pacific time in Cardin Ward in the Obol Plains for those wishing to help the lost spirits and restore the balance.

*These tasks are not repeatable!

7. Dalharill Guide EQ2 Halls of Fate

Vendui!

There is a family in dire straights that will need your assistance. You will find them in The Feerrott, Thursday, 30 September 2021 at 10pm PST. Please go see what you can do for them.

8. Dalharill Guide EQ2 Halls of Fate

Vendui!

An old man is troubled and seeks help with vengeance! You will find him in Loping Plains at 10pm PST, Thursday the 7th of October.

Note : All times shown are in PT. Please also remember that the actors for these events are players just like you who volunteer their time in the Guide Program and events may be canceled or delayed without notice.
  9. Dalharill Guide EQ2 Halls of Fate

Bristlebane has sent his mischief makers and closed the needed portals for the quest tonight in Loping Plains.

Never fear, Innoruuks hatred is strong and there will be another opportunity to exact revenge.

Aluve...
    JHamp421 likes this.
  10. Dalharill Guide EQ2 Halls of Fate

Vendui!

An old man is troubled and seeks help with vengeance! You will find him in Loping Plains at 10pm PST, Thursday the 14th of October.

Note : All times shown are in PT. Please also remember that the actors for these events are players just like you who volunteer their time in the Guide Program and events may be canceled or delayed without notice.
    JHamp421 likes this.
  11. JHamp421 New Member

That's a lot of ground to cover and I can't find him. :/
  12. Carynn Member

May we please get
    My Creepy Catalog

during NotD? Preferably between 7a-8p PT, as opposed to the middle of the US night. Sadly, I am not a vampire! Thanks.
  13. Lissandra Guide EQ Erollisi

I'm sure there will be opportunities for that to be handed out! We had to, of course, impatiently wait for NOTD to start! Happy Haunting!
  14. Dalharill Guide EQ2 Halls of Fate

Vendui!

It has come to my attention there will be person seeking healing assistance in Somborn Village, Loping Plains, Thursday the 21st of October at 10pm CST. See if you can't help the poor thing out.

15. Nunja New Member

16. Carynn Member

Will you please run the My Creepy Catalog quest sometime this week between 7 AM and 8 PM PST before NOTD is up? Please NOT at 10pm PST at night, which is the middle of the night for half the US and therefore, if that was the quest, I missed it because I'm not a vampire? Please? Please? Please?
  17. SikkoB New Member

Wanted to say thank you to the guide who logged in today at 7pm CST at the Moors spires for the Celestial Guide event.
  18. Mordaina New Member

Hi, I have been playing very casually for the last year and just yesterday I heard for the first time that there is a guide event for a mount in the Reign of Shadows xpac. I would like to put in a request to hold that guide event again soon. Preferably during the afternoon or evening (PST)! I heard it starts in the city Fordel Midst. Is that correct? Anyway, really hope I can get in on this event as it is an excellent mount :) Thanks.
  19. Lissandra Guide EQ Erollisi

Hello and thank you Mordaina! That event was just ran last week, so I'm not sure when it might be conducted again. But please keep watch on the forums for any future posting! And also watch for any other quests that may be posted that you might enjoy participating in. We love our players on Halls of Fate!
    Mordaina likes this.
  20. Lissandra Guide EQ Erollisi

Thank you SikkoB, that is very nice of you! I'll pass along your thanks to all the guides for Halls of Fate. We all try very hard to make things enjoyable for the players and appreciate the responses we get from the server.

Thank you again.
    SikkoB likes this.