Halls of Fate Guide Events

Discussion in 'EverQuest II Guide Events' started by Elyshka, Oct 26, 2015.

1. Peredhel New Member

Thank you.

Does that mean that the Saturday, December 11th offering is cancelled? No one is there atm (4pm PST)
  2. Dalharill Guide EQ2 Halls of Fate

Vendui!
    Unless otherwise specifically stated, all quests are offered on PST time. So, it appears you may have been 3 hours early as the quest was scheduled for 7pm PST. They say you can never be "too" early, but perhaps you were a bit too early.
    Peredhel likes this.
  3. Peredhel New Member

LOL I guess I'd been going through the other servers, seeing 4pm so often that I missed that it was 7pm. I do go by Pacific, but guess I had blinders on. Thanks :)
  4. Rolant New Member

I'm a returning player who skipped Luclin and RoS. I was lucky enough to get the Guide's Guide to VoV quest recently (thank you!), and I was wondering if I could put in a request for Guide's Guide to Luclin quest sometime so I can catch up.

Thanks for your hard work!!
    Rosyposy likes this.
  5. Tesla New Member

I would like to request another VOV guide’s guide quest please.
  6. Lissandra Guide EQ Erollisi

Hello, Halls of Fate,

Word has been received that some explorers will be in Kylong Plains for those wishing to visit a new and exciting continent on

Tuesday, December 21,2021 at 7:00 pm Pacific time

*Please assist the guide by dismounting and hiding all pets, familiars and mercenaries!
    *These tasks are not repeatable!

Note: All times shown are in PDT. Please also remember that the actors for these events are players just like you who volunteer their time in the Guide Program and events may be delayed or cancelled without notice.
  7. Lissandra Guide EQ Erollisi

Hello, Halls of Fate,

And I've recently learned that the explorers will be out to help catch up some work they have been putting aside:

The explorer will be in Kylong Plains on:
    Friday, December 24,2021 at 1:00 pm Pacific time for those wishing to visit Luclin for the first time

and

The explorer will be in the Moors of Ykesha on:
    Sunday, December 26,2021 at 7:00 pm Pacific time for those wishing to explore the Celestial Realms

*These tasks are not repeatable!

Note: All times shown are in PDT. Please also remember that the actors for these events are players just like you who volunteer their time in the Guide Program and events may be delayed or cancelled without notice.
  8. Lissandra Guide EQ Erollisi

Hello again HOF Friends!

One last piece of good news! I have FINALLY been able to get in touch with the leader of the Stormshield Clan and he has agreed to send someone out to the Eastern Wastes to challenge any adventurers brave enough to enter Kael Drakkel!

He should be out and about on Thursday, December 23,2021 at 7:00 pm Pacific time
    Nella likes this.
  9. SikkoB New Member

Just wanted to say thank you to the guide event tonight, it is much appreciated. Merry Christmas!
  10. Rolant New Member

Yes, thank you so much for taking your time to give us quests!!
  11. Dalharill Guide EQ2 Halls of Fate

Vendui!

Guess who's coming to dinner? Yes, a Coldain has met the love of her life but fears her parents will not be accepting. You can meet with her Thursday, the 30th of December in Frostfell Wonderland Village at 10:00pm PST and perhaps help her.

12. Frubar New Member

Really enjoyed the Frostfell Guide Quest today. Could we have another? I have a few friends that would like to help Aimee cheer up!
  13. Pixi New Member

Would really love to see another Kylong Plains get together to search the new lands... really enjoyed the last event and want to thank you for the time you put in to make it happen.
  14. Elostirion New Member

Thank you for all the kind efforts.

Is there any chance for another Guide's guide to the Celestial Realms soonish (for those travelling over the holiday who missed it)?

Thanks again!
  15. Vagrant New Member

Are there any plans for Guide Quests for the new year? I sorta miss 'em :)
  16. Dalharill Guide EQ2 Halls of Fate

Vendui!

A traveler from the Celestial Realms will be found in Stonebrunt Highlands, Thursday, 13 January 2022, 10:00 pm PST. She has a task for those interested in exploration.

Note: All times shown are in PDT. Please also remember that the actors for these events are players just like you who volunteer their time in the Guide Program and events may be delayed or cancelled without notice. This quest is not repeatable.
    Elostirion likes this.
  17. Pixi New Member

Thats 1:00 am on the 14th for EST
    Is that time correct?
  18. Missconjured New Member

I wanted to ask if it is in the foreseeable future if an event for Nebulous Newsies might occur? Those poor souls are always chained up :)

Missconjured
    Rolant and Pixi like this.
  19. Rolant New Member

I second this!
    Pixi likes this.
  20. Vagrant New Member

I hear Thalumbra is nice this time of year, (hint, hint)