Halls of Fate Guide Events

Discussion in 'EverQuest II Guide Events' started by Elyshka, Oct 26, 2015.

1. Dalharill Guide EQ2 Halls of Fate

Vendui!!

The cries of the chained souls assault the senses of Drinal. He has sent a messenger tasked with recruiting assistance from mortal souls to relieve their torment. She will be found in the Obol Plains at Cardin Ward, 10pm PST on Thursday, the 20th Day of January.

Note: All times shown are in PDT. Please also remember that the actors for these events are players just like you who volunteer their time in the Guide Program and events may be delayed or cancelled without notice. This quest is not repeatable. Please have your mercenaries stay outside the walls, your familiars and mounts out to pasture while you are visiting with this emmissary..
    Rolant and Pixi like this.
  2. Missconjured New Member

Thank you so much Guide Dalharill for the excellent appearance today. You were a godsend to my toons who had missed out!

Missconjured
    Rolant and Pixi like this.
  3. Sealyn New Member

How about doing all of the guide's guide quests as is being done on Maj'Dul. That would be awesome :)
    Pixi and Rosyposy like this.
  4. Pixi New Member

Having a time thats not 1 in the morning for East Coast would be nice as well
  5. Dalharill Guide EQ2 Halls of Fate

Vendui!

The Ever Deep has always been a fascinating realm to explore. A representative will be available Thursday, the 27th day of January at 10pm PST in Greater Faydark close to the Turbine with instructions.

Note: All times shown are in PDT. Please also remember that the actors for these events are players just like you who volunteer their time in the Guide Program and events may be delayed or cancelled without notice.This quest is not repeatable. Please have your mercenaries stay at the local pub, your familiars and mounts out to pasture while you are visiting with this representative..
  6. Dalharill Guide EQ2 Halls of Fate

I will be sure to pass the word on to the appropriate individual. :) I am certain she thanks you for your kind words.
  7. Suprchik407 New Member

I would love to participate but cant at 1am, Im on east coast. I also work weekends so always miss those. If was a 10pm est one that would be doable. Please consider , thank you for your time
    Pixi likes this.
  8. clleo Member

if we could get bag quest early est i qwould be soooooooooooooo happy
    Pixi likes this.
  9. Pixi New Member

They only respond if you praise them
  10. Mommisqueeks New Member

hello my darlings,

I adore all you guides, you give us great joy to the game. :) I have special request, is it possible CD: guide event for that red crystal backpack? thank you, i missed that quest a while back on a few of my darling mice. :) hugs
    Sealyn and Rosyposy like this.
  11. Lissandra Guide EQ Erollisi

Greetings, my friends!

Ah, it is coming upon the time for the lovers to come out!!

Sadly, there is an Ogre in New Halas that.... hasn't quite got the hang of love and what to say.

He will be needing...lots and lots... of your help on Wednesday, 2 February, 2022 at 7:00 p.m. Pacific.
    Stop by if you can give him some help!
  12. Sharakari New Member

In my travels through the years I've heard rumor of a special place called the Hold of Prexus. I've tried unsuccessfully to find a way to travel to this special place. It's rumored that there are some very rare collections to be found there. As a "Follower of the Shiny", I've tried to complete some of these rare collection but some pieces are still allusive. I'm hoping to meet a Guide in the near future who can assist with completing these collections.
  13. Missconjured New Member

I wanted to thank the guide whom had conducted the Poem event tonight in New Halas. I had a blast coming up with love diddies for the Ogress :) Thank you so much for the fun!

Missconjured
  14. Dalharill Guide EQ2 Halls of Fate

Vendui!

Do you like stories? I have heard a rumor there will be a storyteller on the docks of Everfrost, Thursday, the 10th day of February at 10pm PST. Perhaps you'd like to meet her.
    Note: All times shown are in PDT. Please also remember that the actors for these events are players just like you who volunteer their time in the Guide Program and events may be delayed or cancelled without notice
    Mommisqueeks likes this.
  15. Sharakari New Member

I do hope that the storyteller will return soon. I missed out on her fascinating stories and amazing gifts but her arrival was a bit late for the east coast of Norrath. I do look forward to her returning soon.
  16. Kristabella New Member

Can we get the
    "Guide Quest: Guide's Guide to Visions of Vetrovia" Pretty please :)
  17. Lissandra Guide EQ Erollisi

Hello Hof,

As luck would seem, when I checked with the scholars, they were already planning a visit to Kylong Plains in Teren's Grasp at 7 p.m. Pacific Time on the 15th of February 2022.

There will be a scholar looking for adventurers' help in exploring the new world. Come on out if you haven't helped before!

Note: All times shown are in PDT. Please also remember that the actors for these events are players just like you who volunteer their time in the Guide Program and events may be delayed or cancelled without notice. This quest is not repeatable. Please dismiss your mercenaries, familiars and mounts to assist the guides and make everything go smoothly.

Edit: Due to a clerical error at the library, the scholar will not be able to make it until the following evening on Wednesday, 2/16/22 at 7pm PST. Again, I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.
  18. Dalharill Guide EQ2 Halls of Fate

Vendui!

A great hunter seeks assistance on Thursday, the 17th day of February at 10pm PST. He will be found in Windstalker's Village, Antonnica. If you pride yourself on the hunt, go meet with him and hear what he has to say.

Note: All times shown are in PDT. Please also remember that the actors for these events are players just like you who volunteer their time in the Guide Program and events may be delayed or cancelled without notice

19. Dalharill Guide EQ2 Halls of Fate

Vendui!

A scholar has manage to tear herself away from her studies and wishes to discuss an exploration challenge in the Celestial Realms. If you are interested in meeting with her, you will find her in Stonebrunt Highlands at 11:00 am PST, Monday the 21st Day of February.

Note: All times shown are in PDT. Please also remember that the actors for these events are players just like you who volunteer their time in the Guide Program and events may be delayed or cancelled without notice.This quest is not repeatable. Please have your mercenaries stay at the local pub, your familiars and mounts out to pasture while you are visiting with this representative..

Furiousone likes this.
  20. Rhianna New Member

Apparently this one is for the Celestial Realms (not the most recent to be explored). Would it be possible to get a task to explore Vetrovia pretty please?