Halls of Fate Guide Events

Discussion in 'EverQuest II Guide Events' started by Elyshka, Oct 26, 2015.

1. Kaithren Quest Team Member

Rumor has it that on Friday, March 31, 2017 at 8:00am PT (5:00pm CEST, 11:00am ET) there will be a Dwarf in Eastern Wastes. Interesting you say? Indeed it is. Walk, run, fly (or whichever means of travel you choose) over to find out why.
    Seefar likes this.
  2. Kaithren Quest Team Member

On Wednesday April 5, 2017 at 8:00am PT (10:00am CT, 11:00am ET) head on over to Antonica to find out why a certain Human is so nervous.

It has been rumored that there will be a Dwarf visitor in the Eastern Wastes on Friday April 7, 2017 at 6:00am PT (8:00am CT, 9:00ET).
  3. Rosyposy Active Member

I've been seeing a lot of early morning quests and not much lately in the afternoons or evenings. I'm in Mountain Time, and frankly, I don't get up that early. I also play on IoR late mornings and early afternoons.
    Can we get guide quests again in the late afternoons and evenings, please?
  4. Gediva SWAT EQ2

These are just the ones advertised. We run quests throughout the week later in the day as well into the evening and even super late at night into the wee hours of the morning. We just don't always get enough notice ahead of time to advertise everything we do each week. We try our best to let you know as a courtesy but is just isn't possible to advertise everything that is run weekly! And please remember guides are actual players and run things for your enjoyment in their free time and their availability differs for every guide. We try our best to accommodate you however! Please keep your eyes on the General chat channel for when we make our appearances in Norrath thoughout the week!
  5. Gediva SWAT EQ2

This just in, with short notice!

• Today, Monday, April 3rd around 7pm PST, head to the wonderous Butcherblock Mountains. Seems a dwarf with an penchant for axes is looking for a bit of help!

********************************************************************************************
    Guide Event Disclaimer:
    Please remember that the actors for these events are players just like you who volunteer their time in the Volunteer Guide Program and events may be canceled or delayed without notice. In the event of a delayed or cancelled event, we will make every effort to inform you of the cancellation or delay.

All times shown are considered Pacific Time unless otherwise stated.

Interested in joining the Volunteer Guide Program?
  6. Rosyposy Active Member

Thanks, Gediva... I do understand. I do not, however, watch General chat. Sorry... I just can't stomach it for more than a couple of minutes at a time.
    However, I watch these forums religiously, and put all guide events I am interested in on my calendar or set an alarm in an effort not to miss them. :)
    Thornscar likes this.
  7. Gediva SWAT EQ2

Interested in tales of days gone by?
    • Rumor has it a member of the Loresinger clan will be making an appearance by the lighthouse in Antonica on Wednesday, April 5th around 4:00pm PT, with such a tale!
    And don't forget these previously mentioned going ons!
    • On Wednesday April 5, 2017 at 8:00am PT (10:00am CT, 11:00am ET) head on over to Antonica to find out why a certain Human is so nervous.
    • It has been rumored that there will be a Dwarf visitor in the Eastern Wastes on Friday April 7, 2017 at 6:00am PT (8:00am CT, 9:00ET).
    ********************************************************************************************
    Guide Event Disclaimer:
    Please remember that the actors for these events are players just like you who volunteer their time in the Volunteer Guide Program and events may be canceled or delayed without notice. In the event of a delayed or cancelled event, we will make every effort to inform you of the cancellation or delay.

8. Gediva SWAT EQ2

Interested in tales of days gone by? This just in, last minute!

• Rumor has it a member of the Loresinger clan will be making an appearance by the lighthouse in Antonica today, Tuesday, April 11th around 5:00pm PT, with the continuation of her story from last week!
    April 7, 2017 at 6:00am PT (8:00am CT, 9:00ET).
    Guide Event Disclaimer:

9. Kaithren Quest Team Member

There seems to be some talk of a sarnak heading to the Obol Plains at 5:00pm PT on Monday April 17, 2017. I wonder why?
  10. Kaithren Quest Team Member

On Friday April 21, 2017 at 6:00pm PT a curious little Gnome will be in Frostfang Sea. You may want to come on by to see what she has to say!
  11. Kaithren Quest Team Member

Greetings Norrath! I am Guide Kaithren. I will be in Antonica on April 26, 2017 at 6:00am PT if anyone would like to stop by to say hello, or if you have any questions I'll be more than happy to help you with those as well.

**Please note this is not a quest**
  12. Kaithren Quest Team Member

Oh how wonderful! There is word of a tiny visitor coming to the Great Divide on Friday April 28, 2017 at 5:00pm PT. Perhaps you'd like to see why!
  13. Kaithren Quest Team Member

What is this? A Gnome you say? Here in The Commonlands? What a strange place for him to be. Come see for yourself on Friday May 5, 2017 at 5:00pm PT.
  14. Kaithren Quest Team Member

What is going on over here in Antonica? Why not come by and find out on Monday May 8, 2017 at 8:00am PT.
  15. Kaithren Quest Team Member

On Friday May 12, 2017 at 5:00pm PT a Dwarf can be found visiting in Outer Kael.

Also...

On Monday, May 15, 2017 there will be a visitor in Butcherblock Mountains at 5:00pm PT. Perhaps you'll want to come check it out!
  16. Kaithren Quest Team Member

A chilly air emits a cold in Frostfang Sea you have never felt before. As you look at your arms you see the hair standing on end. It can't be! Yes, it's true! An Ogre is near! Come find out more on Friday, May 19, 2017 at 8:00am PT.
    GrumpyJack likes this.
  17. Kaithren Quest Team Member

It appears that there is someone in need of some help in Nektulos Forest. Dare to come find out what on Sunday May, 21 2017 at 5:00pm PT.
    GrumpyJack likes this.
  18. Kaithren Quest Team Member

Whisperings from here and there have told me that:

On Friday, May 26, 2017 in Greater Faydark a Dwarf will be visting there at 8:00am PT

On Friday, May 26, 2017 in Obol Plains there will be a visitor at 4:00pm PT
  19. Nella Member

Could we also have Guide's guide quest sometime in the evening too please? :)

-Nella
  20. Kaithren Quest Team Member

There will be a vistor in Frostfang Sea on Monday May 22, 2017 at 2:00pm PT.