Halls of Fate Guide Events

Discussion in 'EverQuest II Guide Events' started by Elyshka, Oct 26, 2015.

1. Alenna Member

any chance for a newsies and the Tot guide quest event soon?
  2. Kaithren Quest Team Member

How curious! What is this Kerran fellow doing in Greater Faydark? If you are interested in finding out come to Greater Faydark at 6:00am PT Tuesday, February 21, 2017.
  3. Thornscar New Member

Hi all! Is it me, or does it seem to others as though our server (HoF) has lost most of our guides? Admittedly, I can't play as often as I used to... but there's almost never anything new in this forum any more, and it's been ages since I've seen a Guide Event on HoF. I even recently made toons on other servers so that I could log in for announced events.

Remember when this forum would see two or three announcements per week? That was a lot of fun. Now, if you flip to the top of the last page, it was Nov. 28! Are we being punished for something? Anyway, I hope this is just a blip, or that I'm just logging in at the wrong times. Guide events are great, and it's nice to look forward to them. My apologies if our server is still getting "Guided" and I'm just not seeing it.
    Rosyposy likes this.
  4. Ofiz Rocker New Member

There have been some guide quests given over the last few weeks, but unfortunately none have been posted about. As to when they are showing up, it seems to be either early am Pacific time zone or early evening Pacific.

Since I'm here and posting I thought I would mention that it has been requested that the Newsie and ToT quests be given again a few times here as well. I have attended a few of the guide events but they have said they are unable to give other quests.

Hope this helps Thorn
  5. Gediva SWAT EQ2

We do our best to announce our events, but often there isn't any advance notice. And it is not required for us to do so, but we try to as best we can as a courtesy to you all. It was mentioned nothing was advertised since November 28th but I see several things since then and into last month. You have not been neglected or ignored. We just don't always advertise in advance.

As for the Newsies and ToT quest, we offer both of them quite regularly, just not multiple times each week. We do try to let you know when these two quests are making an appearance, but again, it is not always possible.

If I hear of anything with enough advance notice, I will pass it on to you!

But please remember guides are regular players too and often run something last minute as their RL schedule permits (between working, family obligations and chores and playing as well!) and there is not any time to give a heads up what is about to happen.

Rest assured, we have an active guide team on Halls of Fate and they all provide many quests through-out the week.

The guide program operates on Pacific time so everything will always be listed with that time zone. I can tell you for a fact we have one guide that almost always runs stuff on weekdays around midnight, and several guides that run things in the morning hours, and another handful that runs things late at night.

We try our best to accommodate your requests and let you know in advance what is going on. And keep your eyes on the general chat channel as that is where we call for help for our various quests.
  6. Thornscar New Member

Hi Gediva. Okay, first, I didn't say "nothing was advertised since November 28," but rather that if you flipped to the top of the previous page, that was the entry's date. Second, I am very aware and appreciative of Guide's voluntary contribution and need to balance this with their real lives. Third, we all know that general chat is where we ought to be seeing guide events announced. I was merely bemoaning the very obvious and clear dwindling of guide events on our server as compared to other servers.

Anyone who plays on Halls of Fate can tell you that the frequency and richness of HoF's guide program has suffered in recent months. Those of us who play on other servers can tell you that this malady has struck HoF more severely than it has the other servers. For goodness' sake, just look at this forum.

I love our guides and am grateful to them for what they do. But there's no need to insult our intelligence and tell us "move along, nothing to see here." Just compare what's going on in this forum to a year ago, or to any of the other servers nowadays. You'll see what I'm talking about.

Hugs to all.
  7. Gediva SWAT EQ2

On Sunday, March 12, 2017 at 1 PM PT, a curious new home owner will be seeking your help in the housing area of Frostfang Sea. Perhaps someone can go see what all the fuss is about!
    Rosyposy likes this.
  8. Gediva SWAT EQ2

Tomorrow, Thursday, March 16th around 4 PM PST, head on over to the docks of Timorous Deep. It seems a baby dragon has been spotted of all things. Rumor has it he needs your help!
  9. Aabuggie New Member

Please do the " Orange Mushroom hat : think it gives - 49% shrink if used. If you could run a guild event it would be great! Thank you for your time!
    Rosyposy likes this.
  10. Kaithren Quest Team Member

On Thursday, March 16, 2017 at 6:00pm PT a Ratonga will be visting The Commonlands. Why would that be? Come by to find out why!
  11. Bonzaiiii New Member

Maroilles has a shiny feather! but it does look like Noloban stole it off her...
    Rosyposy likes this.
  12. Bonzaiiii New Member

oh dear... my screenshot isn't showing!
    [IMG]
    Seefar and Rosyposy like this.
  13. Ofiz Rocker New Member

Thank you to all the Guides that visited HoF today! I broke out a low level alt to participate and had fun!! Hope to see you all again soon!

Ofiz Rocker
    Seefar likes this.
  14. Aabuggie New Member

Thanks for Both events today!
    Seefar likes this.
  15. Aabuggie New Member

Rosyposy likes this.
  16. Kaithren Quest Team Member

In the cold breeze blowing through Frostfang Sea is a whisper that on Tuesday March 21, 2017 there will be a Coldain there at 9:00am PT looking for someone to help him with his research.

*** Quest will be delayed ***

*In the event of server downtime this event may be re-scheduled*
    Rosyposy likes this.
  17. Rosyposy Active Member

What's this Guide event: Festival of Might that was disco'd yesterday? Hmm, Elyshka? :cool:
  18. Elyshka Well-Known Member

*fatling mind trick*

Nothing to see here. Move along.

(Honestly, though, it's just a Guide thingy. It's nothing new, it just got pinged in error. *sighs*)
  19. Rosyposy Active Member

Aww! :( Thanks for the explanation!
  20. Kaithren Quest Team Member

On Friday March 24, 2017 at 6:00pm PT a distraught Wood Elf will be in Obol Plains. What could be the problem? Stop by to find out.