Halls of Fate Guide Events

Discussion in 'EverQuest II Guide Events' started by Elyshka, Oct 26, 2015.

1. Kaithren Quest Team Member

On Tuesday, May 23, 2017 in the Thundering Steppes a visitor can be spotted at 3:00pm PT.
  2. Kaithren Quest Team Member

A Dwarf you say? In Eastern Wastes? On Wednesday, May 31, 2017 at 12:00 (Noon) PT. That sounds like something to check out!
  3. Kaithren Quest Team Member

Update:

On Friday, June 2, 2017 at 12:00pm (Noon) PT you may find a frustrated Bixie in Everfrost. How curious! Why would a Bixie be there? Stop by if you want to find out why.

On Friday, June 2, 2017 there is to be a.....collector of sorts, visiting The Village of Shin at 5:00pm PT. Perhaps you'd like to stop by and see if they could use a hand?
  4. Kaithren Quest Team Member

On Monday, June 5, 2017 at 3:00pm PT there will be a visitor in Freeport. Perhaps you'd like to come by and find out what they are in need of.
  5. Kaithren Quest Team Member

Short Notice Cancellation:

Due to the Gnome flu this event has been cancelled for today. My apologies to anyone awaiting this event for tonight.

At 6:00pm PT on Wednesday June 7, 2017 you will find a frustrated Gnome in Nektulos Forest. Why would a Gnome be there? Why is he frustrated? Mayhaps you could stop by, he might be in need of some help.
  6. Kaithren Quest Team Member

Many events happening this upcoming week (Updated):

* Tuesday, June 13, 2017 there will be a visitor in Lavastorm at 5:30pm PT.

Wednesday, June 14, 2017 at 2:00pm PT, there will be a visitor in Antonica.

* Wednesday, June 14, 2017 at 10:00pm PT, there will be a visitor in Feerrott.

Thursday, June 15, 2017 at 5:00pm PT, it is said that a Gnome will be present in Neriak.

Friday, June 16, 2017 at 4:00pm PT the Obol Plains will see a visitor as well.
  7. Seefar Member

2pm PT is 10pm my time, so I'll try to remember that so I can visit Norrath on Wednesday (he said, repeating it in case it might help it to stick). Thank you!

I just ran into Norika, who says that she's doing things on Sundays at the same time, in the Village of Shin (Isle of Mara). Strange that there's no mention of that (that I can see) here...

Thanks for all you do!
    Rosyposy likes this.
  8. Kaithren Quest Team Member

Due to the maintenance today, Thursday, June 15, 2017, there will be no Gnomes visiting Neriak at 5:00pm PT.

It has been re-scheduled for Monday, June 19, 2017 at 10:00am PT that very same Gnome will be in Neriak.
    Rosyposy likes this.
  9. Kaithren Quest Team Member

A very frightened Burynai is said to be in Nektulos Forest at 10:00pm PT on Wednesday, June 21, 2017. What has him so scared? Come on over and mayhaps he will explain.
    Rosyposy likes this.
  10. Enertocter Member

[IMG]

Thanks for the event you ran yesterday! I was throughoutly amused by the fact that I more or less ended up like an assistant as I kept Bridgit company for the whole event, despite not actually being able to run the task at hand. I certainly hope she's happier now since so many people came by to help her. Now she won't feel lonely anymore.

Once again, thank you all for what you're doing. Events like these are really fun to attend, and I look forward to whatever events you'll run in the future.
    Seefar and Rosyposy like this.
  11. Kaithren Quest Team Member

On Friday, June 23, 2017 at 1:00pm PT there will be a vistor in the Enchanted Lands. Come on by to see who it is.

I have heard tell of a guest coming to Butcherblock Mountains on Friday, June 23, 2017 at 4:00pm PT.
  12. Kaithren Quest Team Member

Just a note that Storytime by Norika has been cancelled for Sunday, June 25, 2017 at 2:00pm PT.
  13. Seefar Member

Awww :( Thanks for letting us know!
  14. Moon New Member

Hi, just wondering if the aether racing event in Thundering Steppes for the tinkered mount will turn up this summer? Looks like i just missed one in May.
  15. Kaithren Quest Team Member

In the chilly air it is heard that an Ogre will be at the Thurgadin Dock on Wednesday, June 28, 2017 at 10:00pm PT. What would an Ogre be doing there? Strange things indeed! Perhaps you should come see for yourself.
  16. Seefar Member

Pssst... not sure They're listening to you, Moon...
  17. Kaithren Quest Team Member

Ahh but the wind has brought me word /smiles

Dear Moon, as far as the Aether Racing event I can put in the request for you.
    Seefar likes this.
  18. Kaithren Quest Team Member

There seems to be some tension in the air in Antonica. I wonder why that is. You may want to come by at 9:00am PT on Wednesday, June 28, 2017 to find out why.

Also,

In the chilly air it is heard that an Ogre will be at the Thurgadin Dock on Wednesday, June 28, 2017 at 10:00pm PT. What would an Ogre be doing there? Strange things indeed! Perhaps you should come see for yourself.
    Seefar likes this.
  19. Kaithren Quest Team Member

On Friday, June 30, 2017 begining at 6:00pm PT until Midnight PT you may want to be on the lookout for someone to share your booty with, as there will be much racing about in the The Thundering Steppes. Go for the gold!
    Rosyposy likes this.
  20. Moon New Member

Cheers, thanks a LOT!!! WooooOO!
    Seefar likes this.