Halls of Fate Guide Events

Discussion in 'EverQuest II Guide Events' started by Elyshka, Oct 26, 2015.

1. Elyshka Well-Known Member

Hey! Think Fast!
    • Monday, November 28th around 9 am PST (Noon EST / 5 pm UTC) - Do you have what it takes to best the Riddlemaster? Head to New Halas and find out!
    • Tuesday, November 29th around 9 am PST (Noon EST / 5 pm UTC) [may be delayed by an extended downtime] - A very lonely old fellow is looking for some company in the Commonlands.
    • Wednesday, November 30th around 9 am PST (Noon EST / 5 pm UTC) - A fashion-forward ogress is visiting the Great Divide, but she's got a bit of a problem -- could you lend a hand?
  2. Bonzaiiii New Member

ooh, I do like riddles.... but that's 6am my time, tehee. If I make it, please excuse my brain being as fuzzy as my fur!
    Noloban and Rosyposy like this.
  3. Elyshka Well-Known Member

Another event added for tomorrow!
    Rosyposy likes this.
  4. Elyshka Well-Known Member

The Weekend Outlook:
    • Friday, December 2nd around 9 am PST (Noon EST / 5 pm UTC) - Are your duds feeling like, well, duds? A fashion expert will be visiting New Halas to offer you some advice!
    • Saturday, December 3rd around Noon PST (3 pm EST / 8 pm UTC) - Looking to do a bit of exploring in the Ever Deep? Kessalie's got you covered! Stop by the tinkered portal in Kelethin for more details. (Note: This quest can only be completed once.)
    • Sunday, December 4th around Noon PST (3 pm EST / 8 pm UTC) - Start spreading the "news"! The Ethernere needs your help locating missing souls. Meet with Rargnir in Obol Plains to help! (Note: This quest can only be completed once.)
  5. Elyshka Well-Known Member

Thursday, December 8th around Midnight PST (3 am EST/ 8 am UTC) - A curious inventor seeks assistants for his latest creation in Darklight Wood.
  6. Elyshka Well-Known Member

Oh, for the love of Pete. I'm in the wrong spot. Again.

Happy Frostfell, Hoflings!

*runs to hide in shame*
  7. Morukta New Member

ROFL!!
  8. Ratchick New Member

I hope everyone is enjoying their Frostfell time.:)

I wonder if there is a chance of seeing any guides around who will be eager to share their map to Thalumbria with interested spelunkers this weekend? o_O
  9. Gediva SWAT EQ2

This just in, and I apologize for the short notice! Everyone is very busy in Norrath this weekend!

• Sunday, January 1st, around 3pm PST - Start spreading the "news"! The Ethernere needs your help locating missing souls. Meet in Obol Plains to help! (Note: This quest can only be completed once and is not repeatable.)

• Sunday, January 1st, around 5pm PST -Looking to do a bit of exploring in the Ever Deep? We've got you covered! Stop by the tinkered portal in Kelethin for more details. (Note: This quest can only be completed once and is not repeatable.)
    Rosyposy likes this.
  10. Gediva SWAT EQ2

A few things going down this week! (Sorry for the wrong date and day =\, it has been edited to the correct day and date).

• Wednesday, January 4th around 7:00am PST for you early birds, head on over to Gorowyn, in Timorous Deep. Rumor has it a curious fellow needs some last minute Frostfell help!
    • Friday, January 6th around 8:00am PST, turn your compass to the Commonlands and seek out a tailor needing some help with an interesting dilemma!
    And down the road...

• Friday, January 13th around 8:00am PST, head to the Village of Shin in the Isle of Mara. Seems a new artisan needs some helping deciding her future!
  11. Kaithren Quest Team Member

12. Kaithren Quest Team Member

On Friday, February 03, 2017 at 7:00am PT, a peculiar Coldain will be in New Halas looking for some help with his research.

There's an ominous feeling floating around in the air in the Commonlands. Perhaps you'll want to come and investigate it's source on Friday, February 10, 2017 at 8:00am PT. (Note: Due to the servers being down the quest has been rescheduled to Monday, February 13, 2017 at 8:00am. I apologize for the inconvenience).
  13. Kaithren Quest Team Member

What is this? Why it appears to be a saddened Troll...To find out what has caused this poor Troll to be so blue come to Frostfang Sea on Thursday, February 9, 2017 at 5:00pm PT.
  14. Kaithren Quest Team Member

Do you like stories? If you do I will be holding a story time on Tuesday February 14, 2017 at 8:00am PT in Antonica by the lighthouse. I want to point out that this is not a quest. This is just something fun for everyone to come and enjoy.

Note: Due to server downtime story time has been moved to 10am PT.
  15. Bonzaiiii New Member

Storytiiiime!! yay! ....wait a minute, that's 5am for me. boo. er. will you still be going at 9am PT? I might be persuaded to wake up at 6, but 5am's a bit early for this cat! ;)
  16. Thornscar New Member

Kaithren, hi! I will watch for you, but don't the servers usually come down on tuesdays at 7am pt?
    Rosyposy likes this.
  17. Kaithren Quest Team Member

They do. If they will be down during my scheduled time I will update my forum message accordingly. Either way there will be a story time Tuesday morning. **smiles**
  18. Kaithren Quest Team Member

I'm sorry it's so early for you. I am quite the early bird. I will see what I can do about staying on a bit longer after story time.
  19. Bonzaiiii New Member

*yawns hugely* I'm awake! ...hmm, no one by the lighthouse... am I too late for stories?
  20. Kaithren Quest Team Member

No...not yet...they were rescheduled due to server downtime. They will be starting here shortly.