Drinal Guide Events

Discussion in 'EverQuest Guide Events' started by Ryleth, Apr 22, 2015.

1. Nerple New Member

Ahh, I finall found the announcement forum!

/lick Matille
  2. Matille Senior EQ Bertox

Glad you found it, Nerple (I think) :eek:
  3. Nerple New Member

That's me! Did the name give it away? Or the lick?
  4. Matille Senior EQ Bertox

With a name like Nerple, how could I forget? :rolleyes:
  5. Nerple New Member

:D:D:p:p:D:D
  6. Matille Senior EQ Bertox

Greetings Drinalites!

Get ready for another Festival of Might event coming your way. Join us today, July 29, 2022, around 2 pm pt. Don't miss this one because there will be a possibility to get a lot of points on this one.

Watch for the yellow text announcing the start of the event. Hope to see you there!

Upcoming Events:

Closing Ceremonies will be Sunday, July 31, 2022, around 1 pm pt., when we will announce the winners of the Festival of Might. Please plan to join us for this celebration!
  7. Matille Senior EQ Bertox

Hello Drinal!

Don't forget that Closing Ceremony is today, July 31, 2022, around 1 pm pt. We will be announcing the winner of the Festival of Might. Please plan to join us and celebrate the winners accomplishment!

Watch for the yellow text signaling the start of the event. Everyone is welcome so tell you guild mates to join us!
  8. Alkyvret New Member

Thanks to Matille, Aribreeze and Gadhilgur? (hard to spell!) the Gentle Barbarian for leading the Drinal Festival of Might! Was a joy to participate in. Congrats to Merriwell and Nikitah!
    Gadhildur and Aribreeze like this.
  9. Matille Senior EQ Bertox

You spelled her name correctly! Thank you for acknowledging us. We appreciate you guys so much and hope we make it fun for you!
  10. Aribreeze Guide EQ Drinal

Thank you! You all are very appreciated! Congratulations to our winners ~ Nikitah ~ Merriwell ~ Alkyvret!!
  11. Nikitah New Member

I wanted to second the opinion of our "wannabe wizard chanter" Alkyvet. A big thank you to our "inquisitive tree hugger", and "gentle barbarian" who may or may not be wearing a certain Drakkin's finger around her neck ;) . A begrudgingly thank you to said "Breezy" Drakkin who owes me a toe....:oops: ...... pst... Matille can we feed him to a dragon now?? Thank you for making things fun for us, and in turn I hope we made them fun for you! I hope I get another chance to /wave and /hug you guys in game again...... now in the words of the grinch .....I believe someone mentioned a check? *looks in the direction of the Breezy Drakkin* Congrats to Merriwell and Alkyvet for the victories, and thank you for the fun banter
  12. Matille Senior EQ Bertox

Of course, you can feed him to the dragon but I would mourn his loss! :( Yes there are prizes coming your way. I'm sorry we missed you for Closing Ceremony but I can meet you in game if you just give me a heads up.

We love it when players interact with us and to my benefit, I have 2 guides who are great at it! All of you guys were fantastic and we do so appreciate the praise you give us.
  13. Nikitah New Member

Ok ok.... we won't feed him to a dragon! All 3 of you are great and look forward to our adventures! :D
  14. Gadhildur Guide EQ Drinal

Thank you all so much for participating! We had a lot of fun with you all. I am indeed still wearing it around my neck haha! I also managed to find my breastplate and kilt! ;). Many memories were made this month, it was an absolute blast.
    Don't be strangers! The Festival of Might may be finished now but we'll still be running our regular quests :)
  15. Nerple New Member

Is he a halfling? I ALWAYS feed the halflings to the dragons after killing them first. Just to be sure.
  16. Matille Senior EQ Bertox

Not intentionally :p But he's an enchanter so who knows what/who he will be. (Normally, he's a Drakkin)
  17. Rancid New Member

[IMG]

Was trying to load a screen shot of our winner but no dice...
  18. Nikitah New Member

Must not be the real Nerple because the real Nerple I know would have licked him first to find out if he was a halfling!
  19. Nerple New Member

Halflings hide their taste with all the jum jum and seasonings they put in their pies. Could be extrs paprika and chili peppers in a halfling pie, it could be troll sweat. Hard to tell sometimes...
  20. Matille Senior EQ Bertox

Greetings Drinal!

Now that we've survived Festival of Might and put it on the shelf for another year, it's time to get back to some elemental training! Join us today, 8/11/22, around 1 pm pt. Someone will need your help!

Watch for the yellow text announcing the start of the event!