Antonia Bayle Guide Events

Discussion in 'EverQuest II Guide Events' started by Ryleth, Apr 22, 2015.

1. Mumstheword Member

Hey just still looking for the ole Newsies and the ole GG to Thum. quests. Thanks
    Yareth likes this.
  2. Yareth SWAT EQ

I'll look at running these over the weekend.

Also, there was a player request for some non-expansion quests. I think it was Thursday night? I'll see what I can put together for Tuesday - Sunday and get them posted up here.
    Leonitas and Rosyposy like this.
  3. Yareth SWAT EQ

A mysterious figure requests your presence before you venture to the Celestial Realms! She will be near the Wizard Spire in the Enchanted Lands at 6:30pm Pacific this Monday, November 19th!

(Edit: the silly fae forgot to mention that this will be happening tonight!)
  4. Kellin Senior EQ2 Valor

Seems a brave Paladin will be seeking some help this evening around 4:30 PM PST in Antonica just outside Blackburrow. Perhaps you can give her a hand.
  5. Sevrin New Member

Good morning good Guides, and happy Thanksgiving!

I was hoping that, with the news that we will have status bonuses this weekend, that the new status quests connected with the Chaos Descending Expac will be handed out these days as well? It'd be so nice for those of us who missed the first round of hand outs!

Thanks so much for all you guys do !
  6. Leonitas Member

I was hoping for some News and perhaps a map to Thalumbra as well ;)
  7. Mumstheword Member

Yes, with double status and guild status would be nice to have GG to Thalumbra and Newsies. Thanks so much and happy holidays to you all.
  8. Bellandu Senior EQ2 Antonia

Thursday, November 29 at 4:30 pm pst.

A monk is in need of assistance while starting a new life. If you are able to be of assistance come to the Village of Shin (Mara).
  9. Bellandu Senior EQ2 Antonia

Thusday, December 6 at 4:30 pm pst

Halas

Goblins have been seen near the Frostfell tree, wonder what is going on. Come see if you can help.
  10. Calamoor New Member

Is that Tuesday December 4th or Thursday December 6th?
  11. Bellandu Senior EQ2 Antonia

My mistake it is Thursday, December 6.
    Rosyposy likes this.
  12. Suzzie New Member

I do hope we can get a repeat of the Celestial Realms bag quest on AB soon. I know several guildies who were unable to take advantage of the quest when it first went around, myself included.Would make a nice Christmas item for everyone:)
    Yareth likes this.
  13. Kellin Senior EQ2 Valor

Tomorrow 12-13-18 at 4:30 PM PST be on the lookout for some baby dragons at the Lighthouse in Antonica. Come on over and see what they are up to
  14. Sevrin New Member

Seconding this, I just got the expansion for the holidays, Would love to see this quest repeated! Thank you so much in advance!
    Yareth likes this.
  15. Kellin Senior EQ2 Valor

There will be a gigglegibber in the Frostfell Wonderland Village today at 4:30 PM PST seeking some help. Please drop by and see how you can help
  16. Cyrrena Active Member

Thank you oh great Master Krazilla for visiting us yesterday. I have been your minion for over a year and miss your visits.

I will make a note of your event today Kellin and try and be there.

Thank you again for everything you all do for us and for spending your time with us.
    Rosyposy likes this.
  17. Yakinti Guest

For those who like to battle foes and do it well:
    Meet near Blackburrow in Antonica

Thursday - 2018-12-20 at 8:00 PM PT

See you there!
  18. Yareth SWAT EQ

We hope your Frostfell is going as spectacularly as possible! Here's something to make it even more special! This Saturday - 12/22/2018 - we will have a Quest-a-Thon!
    • From 6:30pm - 7:30pm (Pacific): A mystical figure will be located in Cardin Ward, Obol Plains. He says there have been disturbances in the spirit realm and is looking for adventurers to help him locate the cause. He will be there for roughly one hour!
    • From 8pm - 9pm (Pacific): One of the dhalgar has been given special permission to visit the city of Kelethin, Greater Faydark. She would like to speak to adventurers who wish to visit Thalumbra. She will be there for roughly one hour!
    • At 9:30pm (Pacific): A mysterious figure requests your presence before you venture to the Celestial Realms! She will be near the Wizard Spire in Teren's Grasp, Kylong Plains. She plans to be there for at least two hours!

Please remember to drop your mercs, mounts and pets as you visit each Guide this weekend!

If you don't manage to make it out this weekend, never to fear - we will return at the beginning of the very next year!

Happy Frostfell All!
    Sevrin and Rosyposy like this.
  19. Suzzie New Member

Thanking all the guides for their support throughout this year and for hosting the events this weekend.So glad to get the bag quest done.

Merry Christmas to all and Happy New Year
    Rosyposy likes this.
  20. Alenna Member

drat missed the event on the 22 hope the celstial and other quest are offered again soon.