Antonia Bayle Guide Events

Discussion in 'EverQuest II Guide Events' started by Ryleth, Apr 22, 2015.

1. Kellin Senior EQ2 Valor

Tonight at 4:30 PM PST be on the lookout for someone needing some help with a wee bit of research, they will be in the Frostfang Sea
  2. Yareth SWAT EQ

This Thursday, January the 3rd at 4:30pm (Pacific), there will be some gnomes making a lot of racket over in the Thundering Steppes! Please join them for some friendly competition!
  3. Bellandu Senior EQ2 Antonia

Thursday, January 10 at 4:30 pm pacific time
    Antonica

A druid has been seen needing help to save some poor innocent creatures. Come to Windstalker Village if you wish to help.
    Yareth likes this.
  4. Cyrrena Active Member

I love the piglets. Had a great time as did Miralith, Zriepraxis, Jasmyn, and Goblet. Thank you for running this.

Any chance we will see the guide events that award the piglet cosmetic pet and the orc cosmetic pet any time soon? I had quite a few people ask me if the one that was run on Thursday awarded the piglet pet as they came online late and missed the event.

Thank you again for all that you do for us and for spending your time with us, we love it.
    Rosyposy likes this.
  5. Cyrrena Active Member

I sent a private message to a few of you Guides. If you are like me, you sometimes forget to actually log in here unless you are going to reply so you don't see the private messages until much later!!!

*huggles to all the Guides*

Thank you for everything you do for us and for spending your time with us.

~Cyrrena
    Rosyposy likes this.
  6. Bellandu Senior EQ2 Antonia

Thursday, January 17, at 4:30 pm pst
    Halas docks area

An unusual family is seeking help in setting up a new home and looking for gardening tips. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks for your request for the piglet quest that gives the pet piglet. We will see about running that one again soon.
    Cyrrena likes this.
  7. Cyrrena Active Member

I will tell the half a dozen or so people that sent me tells asking about it. When I have the piglet summoned I often get tells asking me where I got it. It is just so dang cute, I named mine Hamlet, a friend that got their's at the same time named theirs BaconSarnie.

Thank you again.

~Cyrrena

PS I plan to be at your event on Thursday Bellandu.
    Yareth and Rosyposy like this.
  8. Cyrrena Active Member

I am sorry I missed your event. I received a call about 3 hours prior and my brother thought he was having another heart attack and was at the heart hospital.

Thank the powers that be, that he did not have another heart attack, it was most likely a panic attack or anxiety that caused him to feel the same symptoms. But he was in the heart hospital having tests done for more than 8 hours before being sent home.

~Cyrrena
    Yareth, Croakis and Rosyposy like this.
  9. Yareth SWAT EQ

We're just glad that he's okay.
    Cyrrena likes this.
  10. Bellandu Senior EQ2 Antonia

Thursday,, January 24 at 4:30 pm pacific

Antonica

(As per request) A farmer needs to run some errands and is in need of someone to tend his piglets and see them home. If you are willing to help meet at the Frontier Cabin (east of N. Qeynos gates) and lend a hand.
    Cyrrena likes this.
  11. Nella Member

Thanks for the fun in Antonica today! Such a nice group of piggies :) /wave Porker

-Lenka
    Croakis and Rosyposy like this.
  12. Cyrrena Active Member

I love the piggies, and the baby dragons, and the frogs, and all manner of critters.

I think we should have one with some Frogs that need help clearing the stream that feeds their pond as some hideous troll wizard has cast a spell upon some beavers and they are now damning the entire stream so the pond is going dry.

Maybe the powers that be could give the guides an illusion form for a beaver, they can already be a troll and a frog.

Sorry, I have some weird attachment to beavers, platypus, and hedgehogs.
    Croakis, Yareth and Rosyposy like this.
  13. Freddy_c New Member

Any halflings in need of pie ingredients? ;)
  14. Bellandu Senior EQ2 Antonia

Thursday, January 31 at 4:30 pm pacific

Darklight Woods

A starving troll is in need of some help before he disappears. Will he need to eat the poor creatures he has captured? Meet outside of the Neriak entrance if you can assist him.
  15. Yareth SWAT EQ

Next Sunday, February the 10th at 5pm (Pacific), there will be a dwarf stomping around Fort Irontoe in the Butcherblock Mountains looking for some help improving his craft! (Requested)
    Rosyposy likes this.
  16. Freddy_c New Member

Do we need a time machine? or is it February 10th? :D
  17. Zharxian New Member

Yareth, may we get clarification on your quest? It says Saturday, January 10th, but the 10th of February is a Sunday. We're not sure when this event will take place.

TIA
    Freddy_c likes this.
  18. Freddy_c New Member

Hello. Just wondering what day the guide event is suppose to be on?
  19. Yareth SWAT EQ

Yareth is a silly fae. I fixed it to February the 10th, this Sunday! My apologies!
    Freddy_c likes this.
  20. Mirteen New Member

Hello Guides,

Thank you for all that you do!

Can we please get both guide's guide quests and newsies on AB?

Thanks
    Yareth, Freddy_c and Rosyposy like this.