Antonia Bayle Guide Events

Discussion in 'EverQuest II Guide Events' started by Ryleth, Apr 22, 2015.

1. Rosyposy Active Member

It would be helpful if the pictures were reduced about 50% - they are very large!
    Yareth likes this.
  2. Dude New Member

Thank you again for doing these today. I was able to get both quests for all the toons that I recently created when I moved to AB. Based on the crowds, it looks like a lot of other people got them, too. I know these two quests aren't the most fun or interactive, but they benefit the community and I appreciate your dedication to the community. Big thumbs up! (I'm an ogre so big thumbs is all I have) :D
    Rosyposy and Yareth like this.
  3. Yareth SWAT EQ

I can fix that!
    Rosyposy likes this.
  4. Kellin Senior EQ2 Valor

Tomorrow 11-01-18 at 4:30 PM PST be on the look out for a crazy barbarian. He need some help with a task or two.
    You will find him in Antonica close to the North Qeynos gates
  5. Mumstheword Member

A hear that a double status weekend approaches - any chance for that Newsies and GGuide again?
    Thanks so much!
    Leonitas likes this.
  6. Yakinti Guest

An old gnome on the dock of Enchanted Lands
    Tonight, Wednesday 2018-11-07 at 7:00 PM PT
    Is need of some prompt but discreet assistance.
  7. Leonitas Member

I'm going to second that request, I've heard about spirits seeking News about missing friends, as well as tales of tours of a great land "down under" ;)
    Rosyposy likes this.
  8. Mumstheword Member

Later today, Friday, double status begins. Thus far the Newsies & GG quests are being offered this weekend on MajDul, HoF and the Test server. Still hoping that the same can happen for AB. Thanks so much.
  9. Mumstheword Member

Skyfire will be having a Quest-o-Thon the evening of the 10th. Please AB let us hear from you. Thanks!
  10. Mirteen New Member

Can we please get Newsies and guide's guide today or tomorrow since it's double status this weekend??
    Luna likes this.
  11. Luna New Member

antonia bayle is in need of a newsies and guides guide ty ty !! /bow
    Mirteen likes this.
  12. Dude New Member

Thank you Leesha Bibliotecha, whoever you may be. I'm reading the stories right now. :)
  13. Yareth SWAT EQ

Norika and I have passed the request for Nebulous Newsies and Terrors of Thalumbra onto the rest of the team. Real life events have occurred that prevent Yareth from making an appearance until Tuesday, but I will see you guys then.
  14. Mirteen New Member

Hello - I see that all the other servers got the new CD guide's guide last night, except AB. When will you be offering it on AB? Thanks
  15. Bellandu Senior EQ2 Antonia

Wednesday, Nov. 14 3pm pst
    &
    Thursday, Nov. 15 10am pst

Kylong Plains Ulteran Spire portal

Adventurers, your assistance is required in the Celestial Realms! Before you delve into these lands meet the elf in Kylong Plains at the Ulteran Spiral portal
    Dude likes this.
  16. Mirteen New Member

I'm assuming that's PST?
  17. Bellandu Senior EQ2 Antonia

Yes, this is pst. Sorry forgot to add that, have updated it now.
    Dude likes this.
  18. Yareth SWAT EQ

Guide's Guide to the Celestial Realms: 7pm Pacific this evening in Stonebrunt Highlands!
    Rosyposy likes this.
  19. Yareth SWAT EQ

A mysterious figure requests your presence before you venture to the Celestial Realms! She will be near the Wizard Spire in Greater Faydark at 7pm Pacific this Friday, November 16th!
    Xianthia and Rosyposy like this.
  20. Cyrrena Active Member

Just a shout out THANK YOU to all of the guides that have been on AB handing out the new Guide's Guide quest and some other normal guide events. Thank you for sharing your time with us.

*tackle hugs to all*

~Cyrrena
    Yareth and Rosyposy like this.