Antonia Bayle Guide Events

Discussion in 'EverQuest II Guide Events' started by Ryleth, Apr 22, 2015.

1. Rattophaxe New Member

Hello esteemed Guides! Might the Guides Guide to the Celestial Realms be offered again soon? I have toons ready to make the plunge and no guide ;)
  2. Shyanne Guide EQ2 Antonia

Sunday, November 14 at 6:00 AM PST

Please help restore balance! If you can spare time to help, find my in Kylong Plains!

(Quest is non repeatable - Celestial Realms)
    Ichyeb Aragalas likes this.
  3. Shyanne Guide EQ2 Antonia

We can't have that now can we! Hope to see you there.
  4. Rattophaxe New Member

Thank you ever so much!!
    Shyanne likes this.
  5. Ichyeb Aragalas New Member

I'm so happy :)
    Shyanne likes this.
  6. Aunaste New Member

Loveliest Guides - Could we possibly get Newsies, A Guide's Guide to Thalumbra, and A Guide's Guide to the Celestial realms run some time for Australian timezones (our evening)? My alt army would be most appreciative!! =)
    Shyanne likes this.
  7. Bellandu Senior EQ2 Antonia

Tuesday, November 16 at 5pm pst.

Per request: It seems a farmer is near the frontier cabin in Antonica looking for some help with his pets. He needs to run some errands and needs babysitters for his "children". If you can help meet him near the cabin.
  8. Undeaddisturbed New Member

Couldn't find it :(
  9. Leafa New Member

Dear AB Guides,

I have my first ever travelers to the esteemed lands of Antonia Bayle. It seems they have undertaken tasks for you in the past, but only journeyed to help your friend Naylie, and some map-less Thalumbran dwarf. They are currently hoping for new tasks that could aid them in the pursuit of their dream for a slightly larger guild hall.

Since they're working hard to reach level 110, their most desired task would be anything in the Plane of Magic, or the mysterious Myrist Library, but they would even welcome a new alt family member if Naylie needs more help, or the dwarf in Thalumbra is lost again.

Thank you for considering this, and I hope you have a perfect turkey feast day!

Sincerely,

Dread Pirate Leafa Leafalarue
    Shyanne and Slimighack like this.
  10. Kellin Senior EQ2 Valor

11-23-21 at 5:00 PM PST come on over to Antonica and help a poor slightly crazed barbarian run his kingdom. He will be just outside the gates of North Qeynos
  11. Slimighack New Member

Leafa Leafalarue ... A most excellent post if I say so myself.

Safe journey to you, Leafa :)
  12. Devilkiss New Member

Hi, I keep missing the newest Guide's Guide quest that gives all the status and the mount. I am not sure which side of the moon it is for but it is the newest one. I would love to see if offered if at all possible. Thank you for everything you do.
  13. Shyanne Guide EQ2 Antonia

Sunday 12/5/2021 4:00AMP PST

Ever feel you are always getting lost? Tired of fumbling around in Thalumbra? Well come see me in Greater Faydark and get your map!
  14. Bellandu Senior EQ2 Antonia

Tuesday, November 30 at 5pm pst

Some orcs are having trouble with their control of the Commonlands. If you are able to assist and want to find out how to help come to the Commonlands somewhere hear the Turmoil Cemetary.
  15. Undeaddisturbed New Member

So this wasn't like the others where you could finish it at your leisure?
  16. Bellandu Senior EQ2 Antonia

Sorry, this one was where you had to return to the orcs to finish it. Just watch for when it is run again.
  17. Ellypso New Member

Any december events?
  18. Bellandu Senior EQ2 Antonia

Tuesday, December 7 at 5pm pst

Come to the Frostfell tree in Qeynos if you are able to help cheer up young ratonga.
  19. Shyanne Guide EQ2 Antonia

Saturday December 11, 5:00 PM PST

New lands call for new adventures...come and see me in Teren's Grasp of Kylong Plains.
    Peredhel likes this.
  20. Peredhel New Member

Thank you very much for taking the time (& having the patience) to give out these quests. We appreciate your hard work and patience :)

I'll hurry, but the VoV Guide's Guide is being offered on HoF at 4pm Pacific (an hour earlier) and I have characters on both servers. No worries, though :)