Antonia Bayle Guide Events

Discussion in 'EverQuest II Guide Events' started by Ryleth, Apr 22, 2015.

1. Bellandu Senior EQ2 Antonia

Tuesday, September 14 at 5pm pdt

Come to the Thundering Steppes to help celebrate the end of harvest! Find a gnome and his "friends" just west of the guard tower, near the Antonia station griffon tower to join in. A fun time for all!
  2. Shyanne Guide EQ2 Antonia

Sunday, September 19 at 6:00 AM PST

I have heard there will be a hyper half elf that will be in Halas looking for Artisans of at least 2nd Level. Come on out and get your craft on!
  3. Bellandu Senior EQ2 Antonia

Tuesday, September 21 at 5pm pdt

A group of iksar are looking for assistance with preparations for the coming festival. If you are available to help them, meet with them near the docks in the Thundering Steppes and offer your assistance. All levels welcome.
  4. Shyanne Guide EQ2 Antonia

Sunday, September 26 at 6:00 AM PST

The spirits are calling for assistance from brave adventurers. They need your help to move on. Come to Obol Plains if you dare.

(Newsies) **Please note this quest can only be done once per character.
  5. Bellandu Senior EQ2 Antonia

Tuesday, September 28 at 5pm pdt

A gathering of undead near the Butcherblock zone line can be found in Greater Faydark. I wonder what they are up to? Possibly they are in need of guidance or assistance. Come see what they are looking for.
  6. Shyanne Guide EQ2 Antonia

Sunday, October 3 at 5 AM PST

Help! They are after me and I cannot leave....please help! Come to Darklight Woods if you are able to help!
  7. Bellandu Senior EQ2 Antonia

Tuesday, October 5th at 5pm pdt

Looking for brave hunters to assist with a task. Meet near the lighthouse in Antonica if you are able to help.
  8. Shyanne Guide EQ2 Antonia

Sunday, October 10 at 6 AM PST

Gone, they've killed them all! Please help if you can. Find Vhlaad in Loping in Loping Plains!
  9. Bellandu Senior EQ2 Antonia

Tuesday, October 12 at 5pm pdt

Come find the gnome and his friends near the Freeport entrance in the Commonlands. Seems he lost something and is in need of assistance in finding it. All levels welcome.
  10. Shyanne Guide EQ2 Antonia

Sunday, October 16 at 6 AM PST

It's that time of the year! Come celebrate the Nights of the Dead with me in Frostfang Sea and enjoy a bit of Trick or Treating! What will you choose?
  11. clleo Member

shy ty but they were gone in less then a hour and half my guild slept in lol
  12. Bellandu Senior EQ2 Antonia

Tuesday, October 19 at 5pm pdt.

Come to the Dragon statue above the docks in the Commonlands. Find the ratonga and her friends to see what is happening and what she is in need of. I'm sure it is something ghostly.
  13. Shyanne Guide EQ2 Antonia

Sunday, October 24at 6 AM PST

If you missed your chance for some NOTD fun, find me in Darklight Woods and enjoy a bit of Trick or Treating! What will you choose?
  14. Bellandu Senior EQ2 Antonia

Tuesday, October 26th at 5pm pdt

Come see us outside of Neriak if you are willing to help us find our lost wanderers. We need people not afraid of the wilds of the Darklight Woods.
  15. Shyanne Guide EQ2 Antonia

Sunday, October 31 at 2 PM PST

I just flew in and decided to do some last minute NOTD fun, find me in Antonica and enjoy a bit of Trick or Treating! What will you choose?
  16. Bellandu Senior EQ2 Antonia

Tuesday, November 2nd at 5pm pdt

What am I to do? Come find the Ratonga and her friends in the Village of Shin to see what kind of help she needs. I'm sure she'll be happy to reward you.
  17. Shyanne Guide EQ2 Antonia

Saturday, November 7 at 6:00 AM PST

CALLING ALL ADVENTURERS! Your assistance is needed once again! If you are daring enough to explore the darkside of the moon then meet me near the spires in Kylong Plains! (Reign of Shadows)

**This is a Non-Repeatable Quest. Please be courteous and dismiss Mercenaries and Pets to help expedite the Event. Please remember that actors for these events are players just like you who volunteer their time in the Volunteer Event Guide Program and for this reason the event may be canceled or delayed without notice.**
    Ichyeb Aragalas likes this.
  18. Ichyeb Aragalas New Member

hehe Saturday the 6th or Sunday the 7th?
  19. Shyanne Guide EQ2 Antonia

My apologies! I am just so excited to see everyone I got confused!!

Sunday, November 7 at 6:00 AM PST. Thank you for pointing out my error!
    Ichyeb Aragalas likes this.
  20. Bellandu Senior EQ2 Antonia

Tuesday, November 9th at 5pm pst.

Looking for some adventurers to settle an argument between an arasai and a froglok. If you are interested in finding out what the argument is about come see how you can help them. You will find them outside the Freeport gates in the Commonlands.