Antonia Bayle Guide Events

Discussion in 'EverQuest II Guide Events' started by Ryleth, Apr 22, 2015.

1. clleo Member

we wanted to be there but got distracted :(
  2. Bellandu Senior EQ2 Antonia

Tuesday, August 10 at 5pm pdt

Help is needed in Lavastorm. Someone has taken her young children to explore and they have been kidnapped! Meet her on the beach of Lavastorm to see what can be done to find her young charges.
    clleo likes this.
  3. Allanius New Member

Tinkerfest has come and gone and I have not seen the GE's for it. Please correct this. Thanks.
  4. Bellandu Senior EQ2 Antonia

I'm not sure which events were run but I know some were run during tinkerfest. It is possible they were not posted on the forums beforehand.
  5. clleo Member

Loved it! TYSM for doing these events /hug
  6. Paragonvii New Member

Bruh. It's a volunteer program.

I am thankful for whatever comes our way.
    clleo likes this.
  7. Bellandu Senior EQ2 Antonia

Tuesday, August 17 at 5pm pdt

There are some snow people in the Sinking Sands in dire need of assistance. What possessed them to come to such a hot place anyway? Something must be done before they melt away. Come find them near the docks if you can offer some assistance.
    clleo likes this.
  8. clleo Member

bell tysm for posting as many events as you can. The Q continuum is very grateful. i check this thread daily to keep guild up to date :)
  9. Allanius New Member

You are absolutely correct, and I apologize to the Guide's.
  10. Shyanne Guide EQ2 Antonia

Greetings Friends! The scholars were able to arrange a visit in Teren's Grasp in Kylong Plains for Saturday August 21, 2021 at 4:00 am PST for those wishing to explore Luclin!

Be sure to visit before heading out to Luclin!

**This is a Non-Repeatable Quest. Please be courteous and dismiss Mercenaries and Pets to help expedite the Event. Please remember that actors for these events are players just like you who volunteer their time in the Volunteer Event Guide Program and for this reason the event may be canceled or delayed without notice.**
  11. clleo Member

12. Shyanne Guide EQ2 Antonia

Yep. PST. :0)
  13. Slimighack New Member

Greetings Beloved Guides :):

Thank you, Shyanne for posting one of the high status Guides quests. The timeframe will allow those players a chance to acquire the quest more easily where otherwise they would not be able to.

I am hoping the 4 high status Guide quests, namely:
    • The Guide's Guide to Thalumbra
    • Guide to the Celestial Realms
    • Guide's Guide to Luclin
    • Guide's Guide to Reign of Shadows
    will be offered in the near future during daylight hours in the US.
    Thank you for all you do for the players!
    Much thanks ... Slimighack
  14. Bellandu Senior EQ2 Antonia

Will see that they are run again soon. We usually run them on Saturday and Sunday mornings, 2 per day on the same weekend. But can change it around if needed.
  15. Bellandu Senior EQ2 Antonia

Tuesday, August 24 at 5pm pdt

Have you ever been a babysitter? If you are good at keeping small fry alive while on a travelling trip come to the Forester's Cabin in Antonica to offer your help.
  16. Shyanne Guide EQ2 Antonia

Tired of fumbling around in Thalumbra? Well come see me in Greater Faydark on 08/28/2021 at 7:00 AM PST and get your map!
  17. Bellandu Senior EQ2 Antonia

Tuesday, August 31 at 5pm pdt

Queen Antonia is looking for people to do battle in one of the fiercest in all time. Meet outside of Blackburrow in Antoinca if you wish to participate.
  18. Shyanne Guide EQ2 Antonia

Saturday, September 4 at 6:00 AM PST

CALLING ALL ADVENTURERS! Your assistance is needed once again! If you are daring enough to explore the darkside of the moon then meet me near the spires in Kylong Plains! (Reign of Shadows)
  19. Bellandu Senior EQ2 Antonia

Tuesday, September 7 at 5pm pdt

Seems a farmer is in need of finding his lost livestock yet again. This time he was walking them in the Commonlands and they wandered off when he wasn't looking. Come to the Dragon statue above the docks if you are able to assist him.
  20. Shyanne Guide EQ2 Antonia

Saturday, September 11 at 6:00 AM PST

Rumor is there is a new item that will heal people! Please help me find it if you are able. Meet me in the Enchanted Lands.