Antonia Bayle Guide Events

Discussion in 'EverQuest II Guide Events' started by Ryleth, Apr 22, 2015.

1. Enertocter Member

[IMG]

"Is de cheese turtles finished yet?"
    After the ratongas (and kerran) went back home with everything the adventurers brought them, Briee began working on creating sentinent, moving, and talking cheese. However, the tortoise (or was it turtle?) stubbornly tried to climb out of the bowl as she worked. Maybe this was a bit harder than she originally though. Oh well. At least there's still some cream cheese left. *slurp*

Thank you for hosting the event! I hope the other constructs will behave better than this turtle.
  2. Dude New Member

November 9-13 is "Double Guild Status Contribution for Members" and "Double Status for Members." Before then, please offer the Guide's Guide to Thalumbra and Newsies. Thanks!
    Yareth likes this.
  3. Kellin Senior EQ2 Valor

Be on the lookout for a dwarf around the lighthouse in Antonica today around 4:00 PM PST Seems he needs a wee bit of gathering done
  4. Yareth SWAT EQ

The request for Nebulous Newsies and Guide's Guide to Thalumbra has been passed onto the team. These will run this weekend! We are working on a time. More details will follow this evening.
    Rosyposy and Dude like this.
  5. Dude New Member

Thank you!
  6. Yareth SWAT EQ

[IMG]We, your humble Guide Team, invite YOU to a server party this Thursday, October 25th at 4:30pm Pacific time!

We invite you to get dressed up in your favorite Nights of the Dead costume, and come out to Somborn Village (In Loping Plains). Come join us and mingle with the Guides, make some friends, enjoy some activities and hear a spooooky festival story!

Please watch in General Chat tomorrow night for our announcement!

We hope to see you there!

- Guides of the Shattered Lands, Antonia Bayle

(Posted on behalf of Guide Forestyne)
  7. Yareth SWAT EQ

[IMG]SATURDAY

Nebulous Newsies: 8am until about 10am Pacific time!
    ~ One hour break ~
    A Guide's Guide to Thalumbra: 11am until about 1pm Pacific time!
    (Edit) I forgot to put in the day! /facepalm
    Dude and Rosyposy like this.
  8. Rosyposy Active Member

Are these also being offered tomorrow, Thursday, 10/25?
    Yareth and Dude like this.
  9. Wren New Member

What day is this for? The weekend I hope, and Thank you for holding them.
  10. Forestyne Senior EQ2 Valor

Nebulous Newsies: 8am until about 10am Pacific time!
    ~ One hour break ~
    A Guide's Guide to Thalumbra: 11am until about 1pm Pacific time!

These events are planned for Saturday, October 29th
  11. Dude New Member

Saturday, October 27?
  12. Yareth SWAT EQ

Thank you, Forestyne! I appreciate everyone being so patient with the absent minded fae. Forestyne mentioned the images weren't loading as well, and they should be doing so now. Please let me know if you can't see them!

The Nebulous Newsies & A Guide's Guide to Thalumbra will run over this weekend, on Saturday 10/27! Also, as a reminder, Forestyne has planned a lovely Nights of the Dead event for this evening 10/25 in Loping Plains! Please come out and join us for some spooky excitement!
    Dude likes this.
  13. Dude New Member

Thank you … not just for this, but for all of the fun that the guides add to the game. :)

I'm still trying to figure out which costume to wear. I have it down to two, but I'm really looking forward to it.
    Cyrrena and Rosyposy like this.
  14. Dude New Member

Thank you! This was a really fun event. I especially liked how Frank was reunited with his stein. :D
    Cyrrena likes this.
  15. Cyrrena Active Member

A huge shout out thank you to Guide Norika, Guide Forestyne, Guide Yareth, Senior Guide Bellandu and Senior Guide Kelliin for hosting this event for us on AB last night. It was great fun and the stories were wonderful.

*tackle hugs the Guides*

PS Yareth, I still cannot see your images.
  16. Dude New Member

Do you mean the winter woodland scene with the faery in it? If so, I can see it!
  17. Yareth SWAT EQ

What about this one?
    [IMG]

TODAY!

Nebulous Newsies: 8am -10am Pacific time!A Guide's Guide to Thalumbra: 11am -1pm Pacific time!
    Dude likes this.
  18. Andura Guide EQ2 Splitpaw

Greeting Fellow Norrathians! Nights of the Dead is upon us, be on the look out today 10/27/2018 for some happenings in the city of Freeport at approximately 10:00 AM PST.

Guide Event Disclaimer:
    Please remember that the actors for these events are players just like you who volunteer their time in the Volunteer Guide Program and events may be canceled or delayed without notice. In the event of a delayed or cancelled event, we will make every effort to inform you or the cancellation or delay.
    Yareth likes this.
  19. Cyrrena Active Member

I can see that one Yareth. The others are just a big block with a circle in the middle and a horizontal line through the circle.

I can see your sig picture just fine.
    Yareth likes this.
  20. Dude New Member

Yep, I can see the druid ring.