Antonia Bayle Guide Events

Discussion in 'EverQuest II Guide Events' started by Ryleth, Apr 22, 2015.

1. Cyrrena Active Member

I have set an alarm on my iPad Kinyoubi so I don't forget!!

Thank you to the guides last night that offered 2 quests in Steamfont for Tinkerfest. Somehow in all of these years I never got either of those and it was great to be able to complete them and the rewards are awesome. I am addicted to house items!! Shhh, don't tell anyone *blushes*.

On the same topic, are there other guide events/quests that go along with Tinkerfest? Might we see a replay of the 2 that were offered last night, I have 18 other characters that could not get there in time to get these quests? *grins* Pretty please with guide treats and ice cream on top!!!

Thank you again for all that you do for us.

Regards

~Cyrrena
    StrainAsylum likes this.
  2. Forestyne Senior EQ2 Valor

A curious Gnome, is looking for anyone that is willing, to help her with some research she is doing. For more information on what she is in need of, you will find her at Gnomeland Security in Steamfont Mountains at 8AM PT on Thursday, July 27, 2018
    StrainAsylum likes this.
  3. Cyrrena Active Member

Wonderful event yesterday on AB, Kinyoubi and crew. I may have not done as well as I did at the one in the Commonlands but it was probably my fault, I thought we were going all the way to the griffin tower, not the tower with the Bugbears.

Gads, sorry Forestyne, I was just trying to fall asleep at 8 AM this morning. Hopefully you will have time to run this again before Tinkerfest is over.

Thank you again for all that all of you guides do for us and for spending some of your time with us.

*tackle hugs the Guides of Norrath*

~Cyrrena
  4. mrswebster9847 New Member

Do you take requests? If so, may I request that Guide's Guide be offered soon? Thank you.
    Yareth likes this.
  5. StrainAsylum New Member

Thank you for all your hard work!

Since it's double status, could I request Guide's Guide and Newsies on AB? I wasn't here the last time it was offered. Please?
    Yareth likes this.
  6. Forestyne Senior EQ2 Valor

A curious Gnome, is looking for anyone that is willing, to help her with some research she is doing. For more information on what she is in need of, you will find her at Gnomeland Security in Steamfont Mountains at 7 PM PT on Wednesday, August 1, 2018
    Yareth likes this.
  7. Yareth SWAT EQ

I see you StrainAsylum & mrswebster9847! I'll pass on your request to our team and see if we can work something out for this weekend.
    Rosyposy likes this.
  8. Andura Guide EQ2 Splitpaw

Hello my fellow Norrathians! I heard a rumor at the pub in Freeport the other night, some pirates were taking in copious amounts of ale and couldn't stop talking. They mentioned going to Greater Faydark to test some type of new contraption today August 3rd, 2018 at around 7:00 ish PM PST in Kelethin. If you're brave enough stop by and see if you can help.

Guide Event Disclaimer:
    Please remember that the actors for these events are players just like you who volunteer their time in the Volunteer Guide Program and events may be canceled or delayed without notice. In the event of a delayed or cancelled event, we will make every effort to inform you of the cancellation or delay.
  9. Yareth SWAT EQ

This Sunday, 08/05/18 from 3pm until about 5pm Pacific time, there will be a Dhalgar in Kelethin looking for adventurers to explore her homeland of Thalumbra!
    StrainAsylum likes this.
  10. StrainAsylum New Member

Thank you so much!
  11. StrainAsylum New Member

I was there, but had to log unexpectedly. My regrets and thank you for your hard work.
  12. mrswebster9847 New Member

Thank you so so much Guide Ghalvara for putting up with me and all my alts.
    Yareth and Rosyposy like this.
  13. Cyrrena Active Member

Thank you Mudeye and Drumsel for running the quest in the Ferrott last night. It was a fun thing and we love seeing you about.

I don't like to bother you with requests as I know you are all busy and give your time freely to us. But can we see some of the really old events, you know the ones that came more than 10 years ago and maybe something newer? Some that are rarely seen?

Are there any plans to add anything for Obulous or Plane of Magic? Maybe things similar to Guides Guide or Nebulous Newsies?

*blushes and skulks away from the forum feeling bad for asking more of our wonderful guides*
    Rosyposy likes this.
  14. Kellin Senior EQ2 Valor

Rumor has it that a baby dragon will be on the docks of New Halas in Frostfang sea 08-14-18 at 4:00 PM PST. Drop by and see what she is in need of
  15. Cyrrena Active Member

Thank you little dragons for visiting us last evening. I always love the little dragons and the little othmir.
  16. Cyrrena Active Member

Thank you to the guides that visited AB last night (16 Aug 2018).

I was able to help the little mouse in FP with wood and metal. Unfortunately, I was in a raid zone when the orc hiding out in a tower was looking for assistance (bad timing on my part, I never go into raid zones, and took the plunge last night). Hopefully the orc will need assistance again.

*tackle hugs all the Guides*

Thank you again for all that you do for us.

~C
    Rosyposy likes this.
  17. Yareth SWAT EQ

From the RP session that happened earlier today:

(I edited the original story a teensy bit for clarity and spelling errors)
    I knew a wizard once… Maybe I can tell you his story. He’s not an evil wizard… he was a good wizard.
    See, he was once employed by a queen... I'll leave it to your imagination to decide which queen it was. As a matter of fact, he was the very best wizard that the kingdom had ever seen. He was part of her elite squad, deigned to protect her life. You know, you don't become the best overnight. He had spent years and years practicing so he could be the very best wizard in the realm.
    While he was in the queen's employ, he had to take a vow not to enter into a romantic relationship, as this might compromise his integrity.
    But, there was also a beautiful cleric who practiced with her order nearby.
    This cleric had taken her own vows, never to fall in love with another mortal, as she was heart bound to her god. Love, as they say, isn't always easy.
    The great wizard fell head over heels for her, secretly courting her. In time, she came to realize that she loved him just as much as he loved her. So, the wizard begged the queen to be released so he could be with her.
    Unfortunately, it was not meant to be. The cleric realized that she could not serve her god and be in love, so she boarded a ship, intending to never be seen again.
    The wizard was so distraught that he refused to leave his room for days. It seemed that his sorrow would never end.
    But one morning he woke up and decided that if the gods were to deny him his love, that he would go directly to the god and plead his case. His power was already immense... he suited up in his best protected robes and headed to her god’s realm.
    Her god was a tad surprised to see this puny mortal dressed in his finest robes, so he humored him and told him that he would need to prove his love for her.
    So the wizard did the deeds commanded of him, both good and chaotic.
    In the end, it took him more than 50 years to complete the tasks. Old and broken, he returned to the god to tell him he was finished.
    The god had almost forgotten the puny mortal, dressed in once fine robes that were now tattered and filthy… He was surprised that he mortal had finished the tasks. He told him that his love had long since passed on and was now free of her vows that had bound her.
    With a laugh, the wizard laid down and fell asleep, never to wake on Norrath again...
    When he opened his eyes, he was in the Ethernere, and his love was standing near him. She told him how she had heard of his deeds, all the things that he had done to earn her love. They lived in the Ethernere many, many timeless years. Some say they are still there, guiding other lost souls to their new homes.
    Elyshka and Rosyposy like this.
  18. Kellin Senior EQ2 Valor

On the docks of New Halas (Frostfang Sea) today at 4:00 PM PST there will be someone seeking some help. Seems she likes to decorate and wants to help others
  19. Cyrrena Active Member

Thank you Kellin for running this event. I love the skull and yes, I did need it for my hopefully haunted house, that will hopefully be built prior to the end of NoTD. Of course this depends on if I learn to use Jesdyr's editor before then.

Thank you again to all the Guides of Norrath for all that you do for us and for spending your time with us.

*hugs to all of the guides, kisses on the cheeks to Kinyoubi, Croakis, Yareth, and Norika*

By the way, Norika, if you see this, I have a couple that exchanged vows about 6 weeks ago, but I did not have enough notice of the date when planning to request a guide wedding. Perhaps we can set up a vow renewal for them so they can have the Guru of weddings do their ceremony?
    Rosyposy likes this.
  20. Bellandu Senior EQ2 Antonia

This Thurday, August 30 at 4:30 pm pdt in Antonica. Look for a farmer near the frontier cabin needing some help with his animal control.