Antonia Bayle Guide Events

Discussion in 'EverQuest II Guide Events' started by Ryleth, Apr 22, 2015.

1. Anteauss New Member

Thank you Tsutae for stopping by the Antonica docks and handing out some goodies
  2. Kellin Senior EQ2 Valor

Tomorrow (12-14-17) around 4:00 PM PST there will be someone needing help with his baking, look for him in Gorowyn housing district
    Anteauss likes this.
  3. Cyrrena Active Member

Sorry I missed you again Tsutae, and I have been watching too!!! *pouts*

I have your event alarmed on my iPad Kellin so unless I get forced to go out around that time *glares at the housemates* I will be there.

Thank you all for spending part of your time with us, we (I) really do appreciate it.

Cyrrena
  4. Kellin Senior EQ2 Valor

Our friend has been called away so he will be looking for help another day.
  5. Anteauss New Member

Thanks for the update and hope all is well!
  6. Playz4fun New Member

Greetings all, and Happy Frostfell (and real life holidays you may celebrate as well!)

With our surprise gift from DBG of bonus status, it would be greatly appreciated if we could get the Newsies quest offered on AB.

As always, thank you Guides, for your time (and patience!). It is always a treat to see you on our server!
    Anteauss likes this.
  7. Anteauss New Member

If you can, please announce it here because i have ALTS that need those quests and don't see the in-game message on my main because he has already done it.
  8. Andura Guide EQ2 Splitpaw

Greetings my fellow Norrathians, I was talking with the residents of our lovely Frostfell Wonderland Village and come to find out that tonight at 6:00 PM PST December 23rd in New Halas some of Santa Glugs helpers will be visiting, looking for some assistance.

Guide Event Disclaimer:
    Please remember that the actors for these events are players just like you who volunteer their time in the Volunteer Guide Program and events may be canceled or delayed without notice. In the event of a delayed or cancelled event, we will make every effort to inform you of the cancellation or delay.
  9. Breire New Member

Oh please let there be a status guide event before the xp bonus ends. Announcements here, there and everywhere in between would be lovely as well;)
  10. Zuko New Member

Hey could a guide plz offer the quest Kael or be Kael'ed to me
  11. Elquinjena New Member

Could we seen a return of the quest Kael or be Kael'ed maybe sometime soon on AB?

I know quite a few people who have been looking for this fun quest to return to our lands.

thanks to all the guides and everything you do to make our world a funnier place to play in

Respectfully yours
    Elquinjena Silverwing
  12. Elyshka Well-Known Member

Hi Elquinjena!

I'm going to move your post to the AB thread to make sure that the server team sees your request.

Happy Frostfell to you and yours! :)
  13. Cordidella New Member

I would also like to ask for the return of the Kael or be Kael'ed quest please.

I'm sure that myself and Elquinjena aren't the only ones on the AB server that would like to collect the trinket that this quest offers -smiles brightly-

-blows kisses-
    Cordidella
  14. Tallann Well-Known Member

Looks like it's been a while since this thread has seen a response from the AB Guides, so I'll go ahead and remedy that. Those who are in the mood to do some sightseeing in Kael Drakkel should look for someone in the Eastern Wastes tonight (Monday, January 1st) at 6:00 p.m. PST / 9:00 p.m. EST / 2:00 a.m. (Tuesday, January 2nd) UTC. Hopefully that's enough notice; I was going to wait until next weekend so I could give even more notice, but I figured more people would be available tonight due to the holiday, so I just spontaneously decided (as I was typing this) to go ahead and schedule it for tonight instead.

As for Newsies and Guide's Guide, we've seen your requests for those, but they're more of a commitment to run than most of our other quests due to their popularity, so sometimes we just don't have anyone available who is able to fit either one into their schedule. With the recent holidays and various Real-Life Demons such as Technical Issues and Family Emergencies (formidable foes, each), this has been especially true for the AB Guides lately, I'm afraid. Try to bear with us on this matter; we'll do our best to ensure that both quests make another appearance "soon", but I don't have any specifics to share yet.

I hope everyone survived the holidays!
  15. ArabellaPrecari-AB New Member

I think it's easy for many to forget, seeing how great our guides are, that guides are players just like us, battling the same demons of Life - so, I wanted to thank you for the updates, Tallann, and for all you and your team do! Life comes first. Always.
  16. Cyrrena Active Member

Thank you Snowladies for coming and sharing your stories with us in the Frostfell Wonderland Village last night. It was a great time learning some history and practices of the Snowpeople of Norrath.

Cyrrena
  17. Moonpanther New Member

Any chance that you'll be doing The guides' guide to Thalumbra and the newsie quest anytime soon? Pretty please?
  18. Croakis Guide EQ2 Antonia

I just heard a bit of a rumor about a young ogress getting captured by some lizards at some tower... :eek: From what I heard look for her older brother in Feerrott on Tuesday around 6:30 pm pacifc.. o_O

More soon!:rolleyes:
  19. Cyrrena Active Member

Did this event occur with all of the downtime changes occurring yesterday or is it to be rescheduled? If so I missed it because I didn't get back in until 8 pm PST.

Thank you for scheduling an event for us. We dearly love all of you guides on AB and sincerely appreciate you spending your time with us.

Cyrrena
  20. Cyrrena Active Member

Loved the "Find the Piglet" event on AB yesterday, thank you Lollie!!

Cyrrena