Antonia Bayle Guide Events

Discussion in 'EverQuest II Guide Events' started by Ryleth, Apr 22, 2015.

1. Cyrrena Active Member

Thank you Gherald and Edwinia for the quest in New Halas this morning and Axxl for the quest in Butcherblock early this afternoon.

Sorry I missed the one in Enchanted Lands later this afternoon.

Cyrrena
  2. Forestyne Senior EQ2 Valor

A spirit has been rumored to appear in Greater Faydark at around 9:30 am on September 20. Perhaps an adventurer can figure out what is distressing this spirit.
  3. Cyrrena Active Member

I will set a calendar reminder for this Spirit, Forestyne. And thank you for giving so much advance notice, this way I won't plan anything for that day. :D

Cyrrena
  4. Forestyne Senior EQ2 Valor

I apologize that my reporting for the spirit was inaccurate the spirit appeared today the 20th.
  5. Cyrrena Active Member

No worries, we all make mistakes. Hopefully the Spirit in question will have any of their distressed Spirit friends come to us when the need arises.

Cyrrena

PS ... I had to take a family member to get a Pet Scan so I missed it, otherwise I would have shown up just in case.
  6. Morigon New Member

Greetings,
    My character, Phanci, is going to be holding "Norrath's Got Talent" beginning October 7th. On Dec 2, the Semi finals begin and I am wondering if a guide might be available for the 2nd and on the 9th as the guest judge. I am also wondering if it might be possible to get a GM or a Dev to be a guest judge for the 16th Finals. I have no idea how to contact them.

It would truly be an honor for your participation and I hope to hear back from you.

Gail
  7. Cyrrena Active Member

Thank you for doing 2 events on AB yesterday. Luckily I was able to attend both!!

Cyrrena
  8. Cyrrena Active Member

*marches into the guide forum and shouts*

HEY!!!!!

Now that we are all out of our stupor, we need to get some things going, NoTD is almost upon us and we are lying about in a donut haze.

*marches back out of the guide forum*

*looks back over her shoulder to make certain that everyone is up and hopping*

Regards

Cyrrena
  9. Sleepingbear New Member

Thank you guides for everything you do!

Pretty new to the game here and had my first guide event about a week ago. It blows my mind they are run voluntarily and I'm thrilled to see more (and also the chance the Newsies quest comes back!).
    I'm excited for the holiday season to come around too . Better start refining my pumpkin carving early.
  10. Morigon New Member

This event has been canceled.
  11. Kinyoubi Guide EQ2 Antonia

"Goodness gracious, where could he be?!?"

A Halfling wife has lost something important in the scary, creepy Nektulos Forest. Rumor has it that she will need help looking tonight, October 12th, around 4:30 pm PDT!
  12. Cyrrena Active Member

Thank you Wema and Kenjen for the event in Nektulos. Also thank you Kinyoubi and crew for the event in Nektulos that followed, sorry I could not attend that one as I was late to an RP event in Halas.

I do hope that all of you can visit again during NoTD. Thank you to all of you for everything you do for us and for giving us a bit of your free time.

Cyrrena
  13. Kellin Senior EQ2 Valor

Today around 4:00 PM PST there will be a hunter on the docks of Antonica seeking hunters to do a wee bit of hunting in Blackburrow for him. Come on over and see how you can help
  14. Cyrrena Active Member

Thank you for the event yesterday afternoon in Windstalker Village, had a great time interacting with the dwarf and the pigs.

I should be able to attend your event this afternoon on the Antonica Dock Kellin, thank you for sharing your time with us as well.

Cyrrena
  15. mrswebster9847 New Member

Will there be a newsies quest anytime soon?
    zorash and Angel of Woe like this.
  16. Tsutae Guide EQ2 Antonia

On Wednesday, 10/25/17 at 8AM PST there will be a Halfling in Thundering Steppes who needs your help. Are you up for it?
  17. Kinyoubi Guide EQ2 Antonia

On Tuesday, October 24th, at or around 4:30 pm, a twisted Inquisitor will need help hunting for the perfect specimens for her experiments. At this time, it looks like she will be searching in the Thundering Steppes.

Are you a hunter, or the hunted?
  18. Cyrrena Active Member

YAY!!!!

Tsutae, I will try and be at your event at 8 am tomorrow, nothing planned that I have been told about, I am just the driver. =)

Kinyoubi, I should be back well in time for your event at 4:30 pm today.

Thank you both for giving your time to us.

Cyrrena
  19. daswai New Member

Hello
    Will there be a Newsie's quest any time soon ?
    Angel of Woe and zorash like this.
  20. mrswebster9847 New Member

Double status is almost over. Can we please have a newsies event?