Antonia Bayle Guide Events

Discussion in 'EverQuest II Guide Events' started by Ryleth, Apr 22, 2015.

1. Croakis Guide EQ2 Antonia

:oops: *Looks around... cautiously* o_O

Well.... its been awhile since I have made a report...;) but I thought I would just hop on by and let you know that on Tuesday October 31st around 5pm pacific... there will be a bit of... Trick or Treating out!.... :D

More Soon!:rolleyes:
  2. Cyrrena Active Member

*Sneaks in and grabs Croakis the froggie and kisses the top of his head*

And I will hug him and pet him and call him Croakis.... (Oops sorry, too much Looney Toons when I was younger)

Thank you so much, I will set an alarm so I do not miss this.

Cyrrena
    Croakis likes this.
  3. Croakis Guide EQ2 Antonia

Ohhhh.... the frogmanity!!:eek::oops:
    I have heard tell of a poor family of frogluks that are in desperate need of food!:( They will be found in Enchanted Lands near the docks on Thursdayo_O 11-9 around 4:30pm pacific time. Be sure to bring plenty of bug pieces! :oops:

More Soon! :rolleyes:
  4. Cyrrena Active Member

Thank you Croakis!!! We have been lonely without you guides since Trick or Treating occurred.

Cyrrena
  5. Mirteen New Member

With double status coming back this week, can we PLEASE get newsies on AB? Thanks
    Efeliel and Anteauss like this.
  6. Puce New Member

I second that and would like to add to that request that Thalumbra`s Guide`s Guide to Thalumbra be offered while the status point boost is hot at the moment. :D

Thanks!
    Efeliel and Anteauss like this.
  7. Anteauss New Member

Those two quests would be greatly appreciated during the double status event. Please let us know if you are able to make it happen.
    Efeliel likes this.
  8. Efeliel New Member

Please,please,pleases, since we've also gotten a level 100 boost with PoP CE too!
    At any rate, Happy Holidays! :)
  9. Efeliel New Member

OMG! you're there right now!! PLEASE WAIT! omw!:eek:
  10. Anteauss New Member

If you can please advertise it here if you plan on doing these events during the double status promotion, so we can pan accordingly. Thanks
    Efeliel likes this.
  11. Efeliel New Member

Yes, was just the Thalumbra one, didn't see the Newsies. I've just logged in and hoping to catch that one, too, if it should occur without notification this weekend. All the other servers seem to have them scheduled this weekend. Fortunately, I was on Maj'Dul and someone alerted via Homeshow. TY Ennia! :D
  12. Croakis Guide EQ2 Antonia

I do try to keep everyone aware of upcoming events... That said... guides do their best to answer requests, but that doesn't always mean that I am aware before the events are already over. I will continue to forward your requests... and give you warning of what I know is coming up.
    There isn't a guarantee beyond that promise... I apologize to anyone who is disappointed, but this is still the best answer that I have. We do our best to make the game as much fun as we can!

Thank you for understanding and for supporting the guides!
    Croakis
    Efeliel likes this.
  13. Croakis Guide EQ2 Antonia

:eek: *....peers around nervously....*:confused: I just heard the most horrible rumor.... and right before we start our holiday celebrations too!!:( I know that I can count on all of you to come to the defense!:rolleyes:
    I heard whispers about some evil plans to..... :eek: *GASP*....strip frogs of their legs and make them into FOOD!!o_O I know you are all appalled by such a thought as much as I!:oops:
    You can make sure this doesn't happen by stopping them in Enchanted Lands on Tuesday 11-21 around 4:30pm pacific.
    I will be as far away as I can be to protect my own legs, but thank you for protecting all of frogdom!

More Soon!:rolleyes:
  14. Cyrrena Active Member

Thank you for running this event yesterday in the Enchanted Lands. It was wonderful to see the guides back on AB. I heard that Guides Guide was run but apparently I either missed the ingame announcement *wishes the would let us have a dedicated Guides channel similar to Homeshow* or it occurred before I logged on.

Thank you again for all you do for us.

Cyrrena
  15. Tsutae Guide EQ2 Antonia

Oh my! I need to make lots of Fayberry Juice for the Holiday feast but haven't got enough berries to make all the juice I need for the whole family! Can some feisty, feasty type adventurers come and help? I will be watching for you around 8PM PST near the docks in Thundering Steppes! Bring your baskets to fill with those juicy fayberries!
  16. Zarrc New Member

This was a fun event. Thank you for stopping by!
  17. Cyrrena Active Member

Sorry I missed you Tsutae. I was on beta when you ran this, I would have loved to attend.

Cyrrena
  18. Anteauss New Member

I know it's a holiday weekend, but if you guys/gals are available to run any events this weekend the Thalumbra and Newsies status quests will be greatly appreciated. For some reason I keep missing the in-game announcement for these 2 guide quests so please post in here if you are able to do them.

Thank you for all you do and the time you put into these events!
  19. Anteauss New Member

Thanks to those that ran the pig event in Antonica yesterday. I had a lot of fun participating in the event with my mage (Gwindire).
    Croakis likes this.
  20. Kellin Senior EQ2 Valor

There will be a Frostfell Goblin in New Halas 12-07-17 at 4:00 PM PST seeking some help in finding lost Frostfell Gifts. Look for him around the Frostfell tree area