Antonia Bayle Guide Events

Discussion in 'EverQuest II Guide Events' started by Ryleth, Apr 22, 2015.

1. Cyrrena Active Member

Thank you for coming 18-Jan and giving us a chance to pick up Guide's Guide to Thalumbra. I know I have purchased 4 slots since the last time I caught the quest.

Cyrrena
  2. Tallann Well-Known Member

I've heard that someone will be looking for help in Darklight Wood on Sunday, January 21st, at 7:00 p.m. PST / 10:00 p.m. EST / 3:00 a.m. (Monday, January 22nd) UTC. I hope some of you can make it to the area in time to catch the person!
  3. Cyrrena Active Member

Thank you to all of the wonderful guides that came to AB yesterday, 3 events in one day WOOT!!!!!

We truly appreciate you giving us part of your time.

Cyrrena
  4. Cyrrena Active Member

Greetings Guides and fellow Norrathians!!!

Guides, we love you and cherish you and appreciate all you do for us, I have a request.

I have a friend that is having a wedding in a couple of weeks here on AB. Would it be possible for one of you to contact me about getting them a Guide and/or rings for their wedding?

Thank you

Cyrrena
  5. Laffinstock New Member

Is it possible to still become a guide? I thought about applying years ago when this first came out - just was not active enough at that time.
  6. Cyrrena Active Member

The application to become a guide is still stickied above. I believe that you can apply and if they need a guide for a server you do not play on they will contact you.

Cyrrena
  7. Croakis Guide EQ2 Antonia

Cyrrena, has anyone contacted you about the wedding yet? I will pass on your request to our leadership in case it is still open. ;):):rolleyes:
  8. Croakis Guide EQ2 Antonia

:cool: I have heard this rumor... that on Thursday around 4:30pm pacific in Thundering Steppes, a :confused: slightly scatterbrained wizard:p will be in need of help... :oops:
    What is a wizard without a bit of mojo? o_O

More Soon!!:rolleyes:
  9. Cyrrena Active Member

Yes Croakis, I spoke to Kinyoubi last night, thank you so much.
    Kinyoubi likes this.
  10. Cyrrena Active Member

Thank you Rumplestilton and all of the Mojos for the fun event in the Thundering Steppes yesterday.

Cyrrena
    Kinyoubi likes this.
  11. Cyrrena Active Member

Thank you for the wonderful Erollisi event last night on AB. We ended with an impromptu wedding when my friend Kharm put up a lovely gazebo and Mirteen had a "book" and "authority" to perform a wedding so the lovely couple not only got back together but were married on the spot.

Also a great big thank you to Kinyoubi and Forestyne for coming and spending nearly an hour with us on the Sinking Sands dock.

We on AB love all of you and thank you truly for giving part of your time to us.

Cyrrena
    Luna likes this.
  12. Cyrrena Active Member

Our Dearest Guides, the wedding is to take place on February 18, Sunday, at 5 pm PST/8 pm EST. The happy couple were both on last night per the private message I sent but it was short notice given to you of the date and times they would both be available for a pre-wedding meeting.

Thank you so much

Cyrrena
  13. Cyrrena Active Member

*pokes Croakis*
  14. Luna New Member

hii everyone ! hope your all having a wonderful Erollisi! it would be wonderful if nebulous newsie / thalumbra guides would be willing to show up on Antonia Bayle server for a quest give-out =)
  15. Luna New Member

cheers!
  16. Croakis Guide EQ2 Antonia

*pokes Cyrrena back* :p:D
  17. Cyrrena Active Member

*aaacckk!! I have been *poked* by a Froglok.

*giggles* That's alright, I don't think you have warts!!!

Thank you all for all the help with the wedding this Sunday and you are all invited of course.

A special thank you to Kinyoubi and Norika for helping to iron all of this out and make it special for the couple.

I have been told I should start a wedding planning business but no idea where I would get customers. I have not even had an EQ2 wedding and no plans for one any time soon. *grins*
  18. Littlepea New Member

Please run the guide quest Techgnical Difficulties. I haven't seen it ran for a very long time and it is my favorite.
    Luna likes this.
  19. Bellandu Senior EQ2 Antonia

Sunday, February 18 at 1pm pacific in Obol Plains.

The spirits are in need of asssistance once again. Come and see how you can help. (This is Nebulous Newsies that has been requested)
    Luna likes this.
  20. Luna New Member

thank u soo much =) i am looking forward to seeing u !