ZOMG Echoes of Faydwer Spoiler Video teaser sneak peek :)

Discussion in 'Community News' started by ARCHIVED-Pitt Hammerfist, Aug 3, 2006.

1. ARCHIVED-Pitt Hammerfist Guest

2. ARCHIVED-Winter Guest

Dude. You better not be playing with me.
  3. ARCHIVED-Winter Guest

I am squealing with delight.
  4. ARCHIVED-Pitt Hammerfist Guest

how cool do they look :D, and how cool do those robots look :D
    Message Edited by Pitt Hammerfist on 08-03-2006 09:00 AM
  5. ARCHIVED-Winter Guest

My guild is definitely going to be ALL-FAE.
  6. ARCHIVED-The-Fourm-Pirate Guest

Meh, to me the fae just look like dark elfs with wings attached and creepy looking eyes. Loving the new zones though, giant mushrooms and a volcanically active area that is likely steamfront.
  7. ARCHIVED-Harobel Guest

I love them! Customizable wings, too! :) I don't think they look like Dark Elves. I like the eyes - more weird than the Erudites'. I love the grayish skin tone with a purple hue, too! ^.^ And, of couse, the hair is the best in-game IMHO.
  8. ARCHIVED-EQ2Playa432 Guest

Wow! How did you find that?
  9. ARCHIVED-Red_Rock_Candy Guest

I already have two names saved for Fae. I'm going to duel box a Fae Monk and Coercer and attempt to be the first with a level 70 Fae world wide.
  10. ARCHIVED-crewguy72 Guest

Anyone else notice when the Fae was flying around you could hear running footsteps??
  11. ARCHIVED-Harobel Guest

Yes. I'm hoping they fix it - if they can make Frogloks have one footsep for their hop, I'm assuming they can make no sound for the Fae.
  12. ARCHIVED-Monnkees Guest

OMG!!!! The Fae.... Winter Im so happy!!!! :smileyvery-happy:

Finally!!!! We get ever closer and closer!!!

Im speechless....

Edit: That rock monster was cool! (elemental?) and omgoodness.... Kobolds!!! They look great! The orcs dont look to shabby either!

Message Edited by Monnkees on 08-03-2006 09:48 AM
  13. ARCHIVED-Harobel Guest

I LOVE the kobold model! Fantastic job, devs! :D
    Message Edited by Harobel on 08-03-2006 12:40 PM
  14. ARCHIVED-Storm_Runner Guest

OMG!!! They look SOOO much better than they do in the initial screenshots. I now have to have a Fae. I MUST have a Fae Swashie. Imagine one of those Fae with dual rapiers on his/her hip and wearing the Swashie **** hat. :smileyvery-happy: ROFLMAO!! I can't wait!!
    On another note...
    Those rock monsters...were those the kobolds? I don't know about anyone else but THAT'S what my conjurors earth (tank) pet should look like. That thing rocks! LOL...I made a pun. :smileytongue:
  15. ARCHIVED-Blackguard Guest

Now that this is out there, I know there's not much point in me removing the link or trying to cover anything up. I just wanted to jump in here and point out that this is Alpha footage. The animations aren't done on the Fae or some of the creatures you see, and we have not reached the Beta stage for Echoes of Faydwer at all yet. This footage was actually taken as a rough cut for a video, and I'm not sure how it got out there.

Enjoy the unintentional rough sneak peak of some of EoF, but be kind about its Alpha state. ;)
  16. ARCHIVED-EQ2Playa432 Guest

I was waiting to see what the Devs would do about this thread. Thanks for explaining Blackguard. I also think the video looks a little washed out too.

Someone must have sneaked onto a computer during the Block Party :smileytongue:

Edit: I can't spell
    Message Edited by EQ2Playa432 on 08-03-2006 01:27 PM
  17. ARCHIVED-Ikke Guest

OMG!
    Blackguard, you guys are doing a great job of making me drool! Keep it up and i'll totally forget that there is a World of Whatever outthere! These shots show that I made the right choice after all, going with EQ2.:smileyvery-happy:
  18. ARCHIVED-Pinski Guest

I would just like to say, if the graphics get better in beta from alpha, you have your hands on a winner, graphic-wise. I can only hope the end-game(raid) content is as good as the graphics are, because if so, that'd be awesome.
  19. ARCHIVED-Cyanbane Guest

Alpha or not, this looks awesome.
  20. ARCHIVED-Wulfborne Guest

Must agree, especially if this is Alpha footage, you have a great base to work with.
    very much looking forward to upcoming releases. :smileyhappy:
    ~Sir Hawke Holyblayde, Hero of Maj'Dul