ZOMG Echoes of Faydwer Spoiler Video teaser sneak peek :)

Discussion in 'Community News' started by ARCHIVED-Pitt Hammerfist, Aug 3, 2006.

1. ARCHIVED-TaleraRis Guest

What do you think their priority for EoF should be then?
  2. ARCHIVED-MollyMayhemm Guest

They are trying to please THOUSANDS of players.. there will always be a select few that don't like this or don't like that...

solution: .. Don't buy the offending product... simple
  3. ARCHIVED-Tagaeronn Guest

Ok, yes, the new race looks cool. And, not as gay as you'd think with wings. Here's my two cents tho...
    Why is it that in combat, mobs just stand there? Sure they kick, swing weapons, fall down, and (hopefully) hit the ground dead. Why don't they side step? Why don't they jump behind you for a backstab after they stun you? I tried DDO (Dungeons & Dragons Online) briefly...and while the content is still small compared to EQ2, their combat was much more enjoyable. Yeah...when the mob won't stand still and let you beat on it, things can get frustrating but still overall fun. The only real movement (not just upper torso with a kick thrown in) I see is when players playing scout classes stun a mob then jump behind it for backstab.
    Like I said...my two cents. Other than that...looks good.
  4. ARCHIVED-Drift3r Guest

I wonder what type of computer they are using that allows them to use shadows and those graphic settings ? Seriously are they testing this game on $15,000 dollar rigs that no one in their right mind can afford ?
  5. ARCHIVED-jeanjuedi Guest

Is it bad that the whole time I watched the Fae fight, all I wanted to do was see her wings being clipped? There is something about the Fae that is just unnerving to me.