ZOMG Echoes of Faydwer Spoiler Video teaser sneak peek :)

Discussion in 'Community News' started by ARCHIVED-Pitt Hammerfist, Aug 3, 2006.

1. ARCHIVED-ChaosUndivided Guest

Monk animations look wierd because he is in the crouched position when fighting. Try fighting while crouched and you'll see it messes your animations up.
  2. ARCHIVED-MaelieJade Guest

I'm not sure if anyone said anything akin to this, but:
    I think the Fae should look a little skinnier... frailer. I've always imagined faeries to look like that.

I think they look just fine though, other than that. "Alpha" stage or not.
  3. ARCHIVED-Despak Guest

Looks very nice, but omg grouping with a Fae is gonna be a pain the [expletive haxx0red by Raijinn] with those wings blocking your vision all the time.
  4. ARCHIVED-yabo75 Guest

I'm sooo excited =) they DO have glowing eyes! (that's all i wanted) and i totally agree... if that's alpha, this is going to be a nice nice expansion. I can't wait!
  5. ARCHIVED-Kordran Guest

Clockworks, not robots. :smileytongue:
  6. ARCHIVED-electricninjasex Guest

I'll let you other players worry about the fae, it is I who has the hard-on for the clockworks.
  7. ARCHIVED-MaelieJade Guest

Wow, that really isn't a statement that should be pondered for very long.
  8. ARCHIVED-xOnaton1 Guest

I also saw that there's a long 7.5 minute video of Untold Legends: Dark Kingdoms right below the EoF video on their front page (in the Recently Added Videos box) It doesn't seem like an official promo video either because the shots are really long and it only has music with no other sound. So who ever leaked one probably leaked both of them. They both look really good visually, but I can see that they could be edited down a lot.

EverQuest II: EoF gameplay
    Untold Legends: DK gameplay
  9. ARCHIVED-Phylok Guest

You're sharing again....
  10. ARCHIVED-Lexani- Guest

Hopefully there is a fae illusion that is easily obtainable. I want to tank in fae form just to drive ishbu insane :)
  11. ARCHIVED-Ishbu Guest

You wont be tanking, you will be in group 4 with nothing but a ranger to buff you.
  12. ARCHIVED-Masterage Guest

Whatever you call em....I still /puke.
  13. ARCHIVED-playatru Guest

I just wish i could match like them =(
  14. ARCHIVED-Kieran Guest

I'm really looking forward to Faydwer, but in all footage so far a lot has been about clockworks. I don't want robots all over my favourite fantasy world! Crushbone orcs, kobolds (that one looked really great) and new rock heaps are all fine, but please keep the clockworks at a minimum. This isn't mech warrior.
  15. ARCHIVED-Izzypop Guest

I [expletive haxx0red by Raijinn]ing hate windows media player [expletive haxx0red by Raijinn] [expletive haxx0red by Raijinn] [expletive haxx0red by Raijinn] [expletive haxx0red by Raijinn] [expletive haxx0red by Raijinn]

Everytime I get it to work it works for 2 weeks and they come out with another edition that I havet obattle with to install

Version 11 is installed and doesn't [expletive haxx0red by Raijinn]ing work

[expletive haxx0red by Raijinn] Bill Gates in his mother[expletive haxx0red by Raijinn]ing goat [expletive haxx0red by Raijinn]

I wish I had a MAC
  16. ARCHIVED-MaelieJade Guest

17. ARCHIVED-woolf2k Guest

did you see the skirt?

It flapped around... that tells me it was running at high quality, that's one above balanced, at least...

I got a gaming machine and the only way I stay close to 30FPS is if I run at one step lower than balanced, I think it's called high performance.

So don't get too thrilled.

However, with that said. I did enjoy the video and I'm happy the direction that EQ2 has been going.

gj

I'm lookin' forward to the next expansion.
  18. ARCHIVED-Thax Guest

They were all over Steamfont and Ak'anon before. It'll probably be the same way this time as well. Maybe the one out in Lesser Fay in the Farie village will still be around.
  19. ARCHIVED-Despak Guest

If you are running below balanced; that is not a gaming machine. It's an old dog that needs help!
  20. ARCHIVED-woolf2k Guest

It is a gaming machine. And apparently you're the old dog that needs help.

Message Edited by woolf2k on 08-05-2006 05:25 AM