You can tell the art guys don't play Wardens.

Discussion in 'Warden' started by ARCHIVED-TuinalOfTheNexus, Mar 9, 2006.

1. ARCHIVED-Arielle Nightshade Guest

Indeed. Those of us who either are female or play female toons have already spent many, many levels countering the 'female dog' remarks. If we get hats with antlers...therefore the 'horny' remarks....I'm ready for 'em!!!!
  2. ARCHIVED-Crimson Dragon Guest

come to think of it.... i love moose... so it'd rock to have a moose hat.

fear the antlers. /chews skin from antlers complacently :smileyvery-happy:
  3. ARCHIVED-gaedii Guest

all i have to say is i'm glad they finally found a use for BooBoo from EQ1
  4. ARCHIVED-xFallenAngelx Guest

Oh i hate that clicked twice!!!!
    Message Edited by xFallenAngelx on 09-18-2006 11:25 AM
  5. ARCHIVED-xFallenAngelx Guest

I agree they really need to work on our helm. They did say they weren't done with the class helms so I have hope for a unique one. I do like the idea of an ivy one or something that would fit for a druid. I don't agree with the Defilers helm at all my hubby has a 70 Defiler and he thinks the same way. The Defiler one should've gone to Wardens hear me out before you start shouting out that we are druids and don't kill animals and that Wardens have wolves thats terrible to have the helm that way. But isn't it fiting since we do have wolves :smileyhappy: . Heres what I think of when I see these classes helm wise.... Defiler - Bear skull helms...Furies - Cougar helms....Wardens - (of course) Wolf helms.... Mystics - Polar bear helm.
  6. ARCHIVED-Crimson Dragon Guest

druids do kill animals. we need to eat. it is natural to eat animals.

to the vegetarians out there who would say that a druid would never kill a living thing... plants are living too.
    save the plants, fry a pig. mmmm bacon.
  7. ARCHIVED-FRiEDxRiCE Guest

I say all the mastercrafted warden armor is ugly .. the woven leather :mad:
    Most of them are from NPC armor, for example the broker in QH for T6.
  8. ARCHIVED-Nexiia Guest

The art guys only think about high end wardens :p
    they set up a nice set of matching armor for the most part for those who kill stuff

Chest off MO
    Hat off MO
    Pants off Cruor

all make for a really nice look.
    and guess what NO DEAD ANIMALS ON THE HEAD!
    just..leather all over the body...

[IMG]

See ? Not the worst....at least kinda matching, maybe in EoF we'll get prettier lookin stuff . never know.

Message Edited by Nexiia on 09-19-2006 04:52 AM
  9. ARCHIVED-Crimson Dragon Guest

ooh, shiny sword....
  10. ARCHIVED-Nexiia Guest

Yeah , I just put it on for the looks :p
  11. ARCHIVED-Crimson Dragon Guest

12. ARCHIVED-quetzaqotl Guest

Draconic accord blade if Im correct from labs raid zone, I pmed a dev (earlocust) like 4-5 months ago about this weapon and got a response saying he would prolly remove the subj and add a proc to it but he never did.
    That was ofc before the whole dt rebalancing thing etc. guess they have enough on their minds to make this weapon more useful as in adding a mana proc or heal proc or whatever.
    Looks cool tho
  13. ARCHIVED-Crimson Dragon Guest

i thought the accord blade had a smoky gray effect.... that one looks firey.
  14. ARCHIVED-Nexiia Guest

Its not the accord blade, the accord blade has a greyish ugly effect, this is The Heirophant's Edge.
  15. ARCHIVED-quetzaqotl Guest

Its a matter of taste but i like the green/blue effect on drac accord ;)
  16. ARCHIVED-Nexiia Guest

Yeah but the accord blade is too easy to get :p
    and this one has a black smoke to it when you run around.
    so there!

(edit ; well, not that this isnt easy to get, but ...oh well, lets all just stick to our volantian power mallets and fated cipherblades :p )

Message Edited by Nexiia on 09-20-2006 06:58 AM
  17. ARCHIVED-quetzaqotl Guest

Lol I got prides edge so there! ;) lol got that hammer from princes too for the proc [expletive haxx0red by Raijinn] cypherblade has never dropped for us as yeah those monoliths are always down how easy killable they are and drop some very good stuff for druids like the gloves and well the blade so that kinda sucks.
    Did get my earthen boots of the codex few days ago so Im happy :)
  18. ARCHIVED-Nexiia Guest

Got my boots a while back, hoping for something nice off the matron now since ive got nothing left to bid on :(
  19. ARCHIVED-quetzaqotl Guest

Still hoping on the MO chest it hasnt dropped the last 4 times we killed it got the hat tho when I get that one ill be happy dont know what Matron drops thats nice for druids were trying to get her down so we'll see what presents she gives to us :)
    We have never had the ashengaze hide jerkin to drop ever I mean not in all these months of raiding dt kinda depressing did get ring of supremacy lol i got it before the big dt item change so it was crap when i got it i payed like only 12 dkp for it lol still flash it to the warlock in my guild as it has never dropped again for us lol we get a lot of the same loot not very lucky.
    Message Edited by quetzaqotl on 09-20-2006 04:18 PM
  20. ARCHIVED-Nexiia Guest

Both times she dropped junk for us, MO chest is nice though, so is the hat. so i guess im happy, just a bit bored lol