WorldRanger chat channel - All Ranger, All the Time :)

Discussion in 'Ranger' started by ARCHIVED-Jay42, Oct 5, 2005.

1. ARCHIVED-Jay42 Guest

If we were like that, I would've been booted weeks ago. :)
  2. ARCHIVED-JaggNomrad Guest

Best way to counter the jerksauce is to ignore it. If nobody responds to their ranting they will eventually stop. Atleast it works for me...when I rant... WHY WON'T YOU LISTEN AAAARRGGGHHHHHHH!
  3. ARCHIVED-Legend11 Guest

Hi fellow rangers, this is your friendly neighborhood Legendz Svengali, just saying hi to all my brothers and sisters.

Legendz Svengali
    Level 47 Ranger
    BB server
  4. ARCHIVED-Jay42 Guest

Word, good to see ya man! :D
  5. ARCHIVED-Saracynth Guest

Oh wow! I can't believe I just found this thread. I have bee lurking on the boards, feeding off everyones suggestions and advice for a year. Can't wait to join this channel and see what other pearls of wisdom I can suck out of y'all. :smileyvery-happy: I have become a much better ranger through these forums and look forward to meeting all of you.
  6. ARCHIVED-Mentla Guest

Don't know if you'll pick any pearls up but it beats the hell out of listening to guildy's with their conversations about plate armor and casting. They are clueless man!!

:p

Oh, you'll also get me asking dumb questions every-so-often.
  7. ARCHIVED-brandi7920 Guest

YAY! I finally remembered to sign into the the World Ranger chat last night! I was so thrilled to talk in real time to you guys!!! I'm very excited about the chat channel, and still kicking myself for taking so long to get myself logged on!
    /Ranja_forum_hug
  8. ARCHIVED-Aenashi Guest

sweet deal jay..i shall harrass thee tonight! :D
  9. ARCHIVED-Feawin Guest

Kewel! Ill just have to join this
  10. ARCHIVED-Jay42 Guest

Great to see Taevil and Ciarra (finally!) showing up these last few days... maybe Feawin's made a debut as well, but I didn't get much chance to keep up with the channel last night, we were busy busy busy. :)
  11. ARCHIVED-Aenashi Guest

heh i was busy getting my [expletive haxx0red by Raijinn] handed to me on the 4th carpet quest lol dont blame you much..cause i was busy too.

And this [expletive haxx0red by Raijinn] conjuror... 3 lvls over me and i cant take him out..he keeps putting on the skill that wont let me use any CA or attack... SUCKS
  12. ARCHIVED-Fireshadow Guest

Dont worry, all is safe in the channel now, I am there with my perfect sense of humor and really pretty wood elf male looks. And now that i finnally hit 60, ill have nothign else to do buy spam in chat all day.... God help us all.
  13. ARCHIVED-Jay42 Guest

I can't remember who said it in the channel, but the best response to this was "There are male wood elves??"
    ;)
  14. ARCHIVED-brandi7920 Guest

ROFL!!!! My Swashie bf would be verrrrry offended. LMFAO!!!!!
  15. ARCHIVED-Feawin Guest

I keep forgetting to write the channel down so I can join it in game hehe
    doing it now :smileytongue:
  16. ARCHIVED-Fireshadow Guest

You know, I think you are all jelous just because my male wood elf is prettier then all your female charachters you play. Now, I do admit, he is probably a little to pretty, and I would love to get him lifting some wieghts so he would get some bulk. Maybe growing a little neck, but it just seems his frame cant handle it. :smileysad: But that does NOT mean you should all be jelous of his prettiness. So take that jelousy somewhere else. :smileytongue:
  17. ARCHIVED-Saracynth Guest

I've been enjoying this channel immensely! I knew rangers were the best class with the best players, but it is so nice to have real time proof. I just need to remember to join the channel with my jeweler alt so I can keep up on the channel while I churn out the custom orders! Thanks for being such a great group of people and see you in the channel.
  18. ARCHIVED-Feawin Guest

tis the season to be out shopping and stuff .. also been checking out the x mas goodies on test :smileywink: sorry ive not been round :smileysad: