[Wishlist] Loyalty Merchant

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Jazabelle, Aug 21, 2013.

1. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

It's probably along the lines of why most of us are hoarders, I imagine... :-/

Much as I like and respect Feldon, I'll have to agree to disagree on that topic. I had very little, item-wise, anywhere back when my old WinXP was choking on the game, long before it was taken off the list of recommended computer minimums. The primary plagues of my EQ2 existence were the "mythical" (in that they didn't exist, apparently, according to the Powers) memory leak issues, and the insistence of the Art Dept. that only those with the absolute latest/greatest gaming rigs should be allowed to play "their" game. :mad:

Let's not blame the victims.

Uwk
    chattie likes this.
  2. Merriel Well-Known Member

Would love to see this on loyalty merchant too:
    [IMG]
    \aITEM 308064612 -262720085:Replica: Ravinus\/a
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  3. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Wow! Was that from the original Channeler "Something Rotten in the State of the Spirit Realm" (or whatever) world event? :D

'Tis very cool... :)

Uwk
    Ocarinah likes this.
  4. Alyndrys Well-Known Member

Everfrost, Lavastorm , Residence of the Blades houses.
    Research potions and experience vials
  5. Spextasy Well-Known Member

I suppose this is the best list for these...
    I'd like to see a way to get more of these (outside of the 5 you get for completing What Dreams May Come...)
    They make such nice little faucet handles and knobs. :)

The Coldain Summoning Crystals

[IMG]
  6. Merriel Well-Known Member

I totally agree with you, Shanette! It would be so awesome to get more of those crystals.

I would also like to draw attention back to this old post of mine in this thread, as we are still waiting for both these items to be added to the loyalty merchant. Please, please, add these to the loyalty merchant, or give us a way to quest for them again or something, please! While it would be nice to have them available in other colors too, I really want them in their original color. They are soooooo gorgeous and I LOVE the original color and I never had the opportunity to get the trees, and I only managed to get a few of the flowers back when we could get them, but would love to get more of them. :)
    Ocarinah, elflover, Spextasy and 2 others like this.
  7. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Yeah. If they're not going to do the weird XP Vial things on the Marketplace for us for tradeskill XP, the very least they could do is provide us with XP potions that are just for tradeskill and not generic. :-/

Uwk
    who, personally, has never used the generic, all-encompassing /claim potions for anything else BUT tradeskill XP... ;->
    Gretel likes this.
  8. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

May you get your wish! I want them, too! :D

Uwk
    Ocarinah, Spextasy and Gretel like this.
  9. Spextasy Well-Known Member

Seconded on those trees as well. They're simply one of the very best items in game and I would love a way to get more of them! :)
  10. Liltemper New Member

I would love to see more god and goddess plushies. Erollisi Marr would totally rock.
  11. Katz Well-Known Member

A lot of things from this thread have already made it in game either on the loyalty merchant or in events. I've just read through this entire thread and tried to put together a list of items not yet in game, let me know if I've included something that has already been put into the game:

Energized Ulteran Spires Replica
    Large Ulteran Spire
    Replica Wizard Spire
    Replica Dragon Ring
    Terraporter

Calm Forgotten Pools Sproutling
    Enraged Forgotten Pools Sproutling
    Forgotten Pools Pod
    Valorian Bloom
    A Blessed Shrubbery

Statue of Overlord Lucan D'Lere
    Talking Statues of Overlord Lucan D'Lere and Queen Antonia Bayle. Those were collector’s edition from the start of the game.
    A Statue of Lord Nagafen
    Nagafen at Rest
    Statue: Resolution
    Statue: Domination
    Limited Edition Statue: Freeport Warrior
    Firiona Vie Statue
    painting of Firiona Vie
    Firiona Vie Tapestry
    portrait of Venril Sathir
    EverQuest 10th Anniversary Painting
    Leaping Vulrich

Love's Golden Defense

Highland Stalker Kitten
    Highland Stalker whistle

pot of Gold
    a robed burynai seeker
    an armored burynai seeker

A Bottle of Souls
    A Mushroom Circlet
    Blessed Sapling
    Topiaric Mannequin (female and male)
    Ulteran Mannequin (female and male)
    Jewel of Growth
    Jewel of Balance
    Badge of Thyr
    Coldain Butler
    The Everfrost Summer Home
    The Lavastorm Winter Retreat
    Painting: Fancy Dress Party
    Replica: Ravinus
    The Coldain Summoning Crystals

And last but not least: A wrapped painting
    From which you can chose one of the following:

"Upon examination, offers the player one choice out of the following paintings:"
    Tears of Cazic-Thule
    The Power of Lucan
    Feral Protector
    The Dream of Innovation
    Have no Fear
    Defenders of the Overlord
    Dawn: The Blackburrow Bridge
    Upon Reflection
    Search for Redemption
    Guidance of the Spires
    Rebuilding Norrath
    Empress Anassa of the Oakmyst
    Yvari, Ocarinah, kianne and 5 others like this.
  12. Gneaux Active Member

Thank you Katz. Your list is the one I emailed to Kander. /crosses fingers on what will show up on the markets, merchants.
  13. kianne Well-Known Member

Chardok: Full Stone Book Shelves
    Chardok: Full Stone Book Case
    Ocarinah and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  14. Ocarinah Well-Known Member

I would love it if the Shady guy on Nek Forest docks sold this item instead. But if they must put it on loyalty merchant I wouldn't complain. Maybe a new Shady guy on the docks so that it could sell this item along with the Lore and Legend items.
  15. Ocarinah Well-Known Member

I totally agree. The trees, those green pods (in more colors too) and those glowing blue flowers (in more colors too) that were from some Erollisi quest long ago.
    Spextasy and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  16. Merriel Well-Known Member

These items can be purchased off the merchant that sells items for Sovereign Medals or Umbral Gravel in Kelethin, Neriak, or Thalumbra, although their prices are really quite high.
  17. Katz Well-Known Member

There are a lot of items there, I didn't even notice the merchants were still around. Do you only get the tokens from the public event in ToT? If so, that puts the items out of reach as no one does that event any more and I really don't think I can solo it at all, much less multiple times for enough house item tokens.
  18. Merriel Well-Known Member

This item has been out for a number of years and very few people have it due to the nature of it's claiming. Perhaps it's time this was added to the loyalty merchant as well, to make it available to more people now. :)

\aITEM 1572027813 -861939098:Nagafen at Rest\/a
    [IMG]
    Xillean, Febrith, Gretel and 2 others like this.
  19. Merriel Well-Known Member

Surprisingly, you can now trade your Sovereign of Rile coins now for the coins that will purchase these items...for a cost, of course. You will be paying regular currency plus Sovereign of Rile.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  20. Ocarinah Well-Known Member

[IMG]Would be very awesome if the top row of items provided in a recipe book on loyalty merchant. The dungeon maker items would be awesome as a recipe book to make them into house items that can go into houses, guild halls, and dungeons (without a tool box). The Calm Forgotten Pools Sproutling and Enraged Forgotten Pools Sproutling are probably the most talked about item people wish they had more of somehow. Here is the items from older special events that haven't been added back yet (not complete list) that would be good for loyalty merchant or some other special merchant or recipe.
    Contessia, Merriel, Gretel and 3 others like this.