[Wishlist] Loyalty Merchant

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Jazabelle, Aug 21, 2013.

1. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Hmm! I thought we could still get the Warrior of Chaos as a /claim thing, depending on how much time you have on your account (it's part of the Veteran's Reward things, I think?), but yeah, we definitely need all the rest! :)

Refresh my memory: is it only paid members that can access the Loyalty Merchants, or is it only some things on the Loyalty Merchants that aren't accessible to F2P? Because if those goodies were on the Marketplace but not on the Loyalty Merchants, even though I would still definitely try to get them, it'd be nice for the F2P folks to have something cool, too. :)

On the other hand, that runs the risk of the cool things getting Vaulted and us never seeing them, again...so, never mind that idea. :-/

Uwk
    Juraiya and Rosyposy like this.
  2. Ocarinah Well-Known Member

There are a few items that require you to be a member such as the plats bag for obvious reasons but most is open to all.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  3. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Cool! :)

Uwk
  4. Merriel Well-Known Member

From that list, Oaky:

• Enraged Forgotten Pools Sproutling is still available via a collection reward (though to be able to get more of them would be awesome)
    • Love's Golden Defense (available on the Erollisi merchant during the Erollisi event I'm pretty sure.)
    • Fires of Anguish are available as a quest reward during the Erollisi event (once per year...any faction can choose to do either the evil version or good version of the quest and I think this comes from doing the evil version. I may be mistaken as to which quest this is a reward from, but I do know it is a quest reward during this event.)
    • Community Challenge Reward is still available as a reward from GM's during community events (it just has to be requested as a reward by the person hosting the community event).

The rest of these items, to my knowledge, are no longer available except by people who can /claim some of them, and it would be absolutely awesome to have them become available to us by whatever means...recipes, loyalty tokens, etc.
  5. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Amen! :)

And is that still true about the Fires thing? Awesome! :D

Uwk
  6. Merriel Well-Known Member

As of last Erollisi Day event, it was still true, so unless they remove it before our next Erollisi event, it's still able to be obtained. The other one, with the blue flame, is only available via the Loyalty merchant that I am aware of, but as long as they don't remove the one from the Erollisi event, they are still both available.
  7. semisus Does not play this game

I would like research reduction tokens on loyality merchant!
    even if expensive they would use for me
  8. Ocarinah Well-Known Member

• Yep I know that sproutling is from a collection quest but it is hard to get the shinies or too expensive and it is the number 2 thing people cry to get on loyalty merchant...plus they did put the harvestable trees from vesspyr and the cook crooks food house items on that merchant. All really easy to get since we got a couple free level 100 heroic characters and people can fly at very low adventure levels. If I remember right you have to have 3 people to click items at exact same time in that zone with the shinies. So why not ask for it since requesting the calm one?
    • Love's Golden Defense. Nope. Not the same. Has different appearance, it is more pewter and has petals falling from it. Look for yourself.
    • Yep you are right. I was very wrong. Dev's please ignore this item (Fires of Anguish). At one point we could get Fires of Anguish but not the goodie one but forgot goodie one is on loyalty merchant now and had them all mixed up in my head as well. I might edit my post to fix this issue.
    • Community Challenge Reward. So this item was in Raainy's Bristlebane house that one a deco contest. When I asked her for the layout and tried to recreate I didn't have this item. I asked her about it and she said it was from a facebook promo thing. Lots of us don't do facebook and never will. It was discovered in 2010 so I think it has been long enough time. Lera's site says "Awarded by SOE Forum Challenge" which to mean doesn't mean in game community events. I thought it was during same time that we got one Opalescent Prowler which ended up on marketplace. Have you been awarded this item during a community event in the past year? I am totally missing out on these events. I am sorry but I really want this item so I can finish recreating this house and it is a really awesome item. I would love to have in other houses as well. Can I not dream that some day I could own even just one? Others have asked for items from collection editions of the game and other ways and they have gotten their wish. So not removing from my post of images.
    Uwk: Warrior of Chao item claimed from logging in during the two days after the launch of battlegrounds (per Lera's site). Sorry must have been sick those two days or maybe cuz a very crazy woman pushed me away from game for over a year.
    Gretel and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  9. Ocarinah Well-Known Member

Here is an updated image removing one item cuz of my mistake. Did not remove other items pointed out because of reasons in above post. While removing the one item found that one of the labels had mistake on top of it (paint was acting funny when adding the text).

[IMG]
    Juraiya, Gretel, Merriel and 2 others like this.
  10. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Hey, Oaky, in post #208 up there, was the underlined supposed to be a link, like to EQ2Furniture.com? 'Cause it didn't do anything... :-/

Uwk
    Merriel likes this.
  11. Merriel Well-Known Member

Ocarinah, I'm sorry, it wasn't my intent for you to remove those requests...I just wanted to make sure people knew they were still available. I am all for them giving us alternative ways to get more of those items. I apologize for the misunderstanding. *Hugs* :)

Edit: Oh and as for the Community Challenge thing, reason I know it's something you can request for the devs to award in a community run event is because they did give one to Suka for running her dungeon decorating contest and was one of the rewards I could choose from when I won.
  12. Ocarinah Well-Known Member

Yeah it was supposed to be a link and I forgot to do that trial post to make sure. I will get link and edit that post.
    Merriel and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  13. Ocarinah Well-Known Member

It is not a big deal, not mad just short on time with too much going on so straight to point and blunt but that is just me. Hugs! Just explaining why I added those items so devs know. I wanted to keep my post short and sweet so didn't explain in first posting. I thought an updated posting of those items with pics attached to their names might refresh memories. Hugs! Seems like I am having posting issues with so much going on....cut off wording in original post and now it is below and not letting me edit. And the link I did didn't work. I will get fixed. Uwk I will find that link again and try again. Was short on time so didn't trial post to check before. UGH link not working at all. Search for Defense on Lera's eq2furniture.com site and both will come up so can see side by side.

Ooooo!!!!!! Good to know!!! I will have to request that item as a reward for one of my events so I can get it for recreating Raainy's house exactly except for the giant book saying who was the decorator. I am sure others would love to have this item as reward since most don't even know it existed until now. Still missing a couple outfit items as well but requires me to prepare a request for help with images. Some day, some day.

14. Merriel Well-Known Member

I never realized there were two versions of that Defense item (or I might have been aware at one time but had completely forgotten about it...I blame it on my old age and fading memory, hehe.) Thank you for sharing that with me, as yes, I'd love to have the other version as well. :)
  15. Ashla Member

Is this the right place for request for the Devs? Anyway I'm putting it here. When they gave us the Blue Trees on the Loyalty merchant I was excited.Now...I'm wishing they would put the Dshinn Palms on there as well.I'm obsessed with those palms.
    So think about Devs....PLEASE..pretty PLEASE!:D
  16. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

How do (did? :-/) you get those ordinarily? Old quest or event?

Uwk
  17. Karamella Well-Known Member

As far as I remember it's a quest reward (or was it for turning in a collection?) Hah, it's both since there are 3 different Dschinn Palms. Two are collection rewards and the twisted one is a quest reward from Phantom Sea :)
  18. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Ah! Well, if you look at it, turning in a collection is kind of like completing a quest; I get tons of adventuring XP for them, depending on what they are. :)

But I know what you mean...hmm. Time to look it up on EQ2Furniture... ;->

Uwk
  19. Ashla Member

I done the quest to get them the first time.Then I bought the rest off the broker.I still buy them when someone does not want to charge a zillion plat. :D
  20. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

What I would like to see:

Cloak of the Void!
    \aITEM 593416225 -1756222982:Cloak of the Void\/a
    [IMG]

Not the cloak of the void tempest, but the Cloak of the Void. I know about the other, and it's nice, but the Cloak of the Void is just amazingly awesome. :D

If the folks who got it in the two days or whatever it was available squawk about it, then just limit it to paying members.;->

Uwk