Why Eq2players is not updating my character?

Discussion in 'EQ2Players.com Website Discussion' started by ARCHIVED-Alis_Landale, Jan 26, 2008.

1. ARCHIVED-Zerebro Guest

Uxian@Splitpaw wrote:
    IMO this is jumping to conclusions and very unlikely too.
  2. ARCHIVED-Jack Orb Guest

Zhiitake@Splitpaw wrote:
    Well yes, although I'd prefer to think of it as idle speculation since there weren't actually any conclusions as such. But honestly, how unlikely is it that modifying software might adversely affect that same software in a related area?
  3. ARCHIVED-tutur Guest

i stop station player
  4. ARCHIVED-Calainis Guest

*keeping this thread alive and in the picture*
    My main: Brethil Ebontree on Splitpaw
    Last time played according to EQ2players: March 10th, 2009. In reality I have played her (almost) daily since then, and yesterday (26th April 2009) the latest!
  5. ARCHIVED-maelona Guest

Stop EQ2players.

You can't update Splitpaw and Storms Information but You can add new items in the market every 3 days...
  6. ARCHIVED-Remann Guest

Like most of you, I'm getting frustrated with the service as well.
    Quest count gets updated, Deaths gets updated, but high melee hit is stuck at a number that I did two years ago. 35,010 on my assassin (Najena). Several times I've seen on my parse 38k plus and still hasn't updated.

Come on Sony. We are paying for this service, please get it working correctly.
  7. ARCHIVED-Raetsel Guest

Not updating any stats for valor chars at all here. So I feel with you.
  8. ARCHIVED-DrkVsr Guest

Yeah, hasn't updated the Adventure/Artisan Level History & Rank (where it shows when/where and what number you were when you lvled) in almost 18 months, the other stats get updated though
  9. ARCHIVED-DarkViper Guest

DrkVsr wrote:
    We are looking into the Valor server character issues right now, we'll provide an ETA as soon as I can get one from our engineers.
  10. ARCHIVED-meloc Guest

My character is out of date as well.
    Char Petr server The Bazaar
    please help,
    another question I have is there a way to push an update from with in game, if not there should be...
  11. ARCHIVED-Kilaelya Guest

My stats haven't updated on Crushbone either, but with the Crushbone server being as it is I'm not too surpised.
    I don't supposed I could get a response to losing all of my stats from the past 5 years when I transfered servers about 5 months ago, the problem that I posted in the "Current EQ2 Station Player Website Issues" thread? A couple years ago I transfered from one server to another I kept them, so I don't see why I have lost them now. Now I am unable to get some of the in game achievements because of this.
    Maybe if I post this in enough threads I will get help :(
  12. ARCHIVED-Hellswrath Guest

Kilaelya wrote:
    Or it could just confuse the devs when we get our sporadic and very limited web dev attention.
    This thread is meant for updating problems when the system is supposed to be working fine. Not for these problems when it is obvious that nobody is getting properly updated. Let's try and keep it somewhat consolidated so that they can follow it when they check on us again in another week - month.
  13. ARCHIVED-saneng23 Guest

Character name: molevolent Server: crushbone