Why Eq2players is not updating my character?

Discussion in 'EQ2Players.com Website Discussion' started by ARCHIVED-Alis_Landale, Jan 26, 2008.

1. ARCHIVED-maelona Guest

Actualisation: 2009-04-05 11:56:28Z
    ---------------------------------
    FATAL: Unable to find guild name %s on the guild summary page.
  2. ARCHIVED-Castonu Guest

I am a big fan of SOE..have been for 9 years now. I finally just got so sick of never seeing an update on EQ2 Players that I finally just canceled it. I used it for so many things..leaderboards...AA setups...checking on prospective guild members, but just could no longer stand spending money on something that never was kept up to date.
  3. ARCHIVED-Zerebro Guest

Zhiitake@Splitpaw wrote:
    Dougdoug, any success with the sticky thread? All new ones that appear here are about the same sort of issues. FYI, day 25 of not updating info and counting...
  4. ARCHIVED-Lakthazer Guest

I just subscribed to the service for 1 year, but if it isn't solved soon, I'll ask for a refund :eek:(
  5. ARCHIVED-getost Guest

Char name: Fayac - ok so far so good.
    Server: Splitpaw - ok still correct.
    Last played: March 11, 2009 - It's now a few hours in to April 9, and I just logged off. Been playing close to daily during this time. Quite off.
    Tradeskill lvl: lists as 45, should be 55. Ok, This don't matter much, it's just to get me sleepy.
    Guild - Changed on March 13, still shows old guild. (hmm maybe this caused caused the problem?)
    Scribed masters: lists 140, should be 147 I think
    Highest melee hit - not listed at all, should be around rank 20 for class worldwide with several confirmed 11k+ hits
    Ironically several items I've gained during this time lists in apperence on eq2players..
    I claim your flawed systed are fubar... PLEASE proove me wrong.
  6. ARCHIVED-maelona Guest

Can we have ETA ?
    Tech working ? You find the problem ? Please, 1 month lost !
    Thanks ;)
    ( If you not understand my english, contact google translate, it is my friend :p)
  7. ARCHIVED-Zerebro Guest

maelona wrote:
    Problem finding isn't the problem, implementing a solution is harder :p
  8. ARCHIVED-maelona Guest

Actualisation: 2009-04-09 13:21:55Z
    ---------------------------------
    CSV Parse Failure: no matches found.
  9. ARCHIVED-Zerebro Guest

maelona wrote:
    Is it possible to use the suggested format (see in the issue thread) and post it there?
  10. ARCHIVED-anagoth Guest

Hello , i've bought the abonnement to eq2players and i think this is not useless could you put the service updated please

thanks ;-)
  11. ARCHIVED-maelona Guest

*Ding* 32 day down.
    It's a very very long for a paid service...
  12. ARCHIVED-yvaine Guest

ah -now i know why i cant find my toon :(
  13. ARCHIVED-FouLou Guest

eq2players is broken since ages.... not to say the other non free service which is 'chat with your guild' is totally broken, you have to try and try and try before it work !
    The higgest shoot are not updated, life, wealth ... anw it's totally broken. SoE Announced last time they wanted to have more communication with their players ... but still nothing.. make me laugh
  14. ARCHIVED-R/T93 Guest

The Hitpoints and power dont even match what the top 100 list show.
    My high hit hasnt been updated in probably 2 years.
  15. ARCHIVED-Meganne Guest

Toc, toc
    * Another brick in the wall... *
  16. ARCHIVED-maelona Guest

Ding ! hey San Diego, We have a problem !
  17. ARCHIVED-tutur Guest

Last uptade for my character : 11 mars 2009
    SOE's dev , mouhahah u make me joke !
  18. ARCHIVED-getost Guest

Last Time Played March 11, 2009
    Fun part: wearing item showing as 1st discovered April 2 2009

Can we please at least have a complete leaderboards update before month ends?
  19. ARCHIVED-Syntaxerror Guest

Ding 33 days down !!
  20. ARCHIVED-Jack Orb Guest

I wonder if all this Zam data stuff is anything to do with the eq2players.com problems. Of course that calls into question whether this problem could have been predicted and avoided or announced in advance. Might even be worth it if it wasn't for the fact that only the US servers are supported by Zam.