Why Eq2players is not updating my character?

Discussion in 'EQ2Players.com Website Discussion' started by ARCHIVED-Alis_Landale, Jan 26, 2008.

1. ARCHIVED-vanitycorpz Guest

my character isnt even showing up on eq2players hes a ratonga brigandd lvl 23 tailor 17 on antonia bayle named Zithis but nothing on the site, only my alt is there but he is out of date by 12 lvls
  2. ARCHIVED-PakMonyet Guest

its been over a month since the leader boards have been updated....Whats going on? When will the function/update again?
  3. ARCHIVED-Obvious03 Guest

I started playing around 12/20. None of my characters on AB have been added at all.
  4. ARCHIVED-CuCullain Guest

As far as AB is concerned it seems we finally got a real eq2players update. Looks like it went in on the 14th, anyone else still seeing issues?
  5. ARCHIVED-Shakyrah Guest

I am very disappointed in a company that has to be told by its player base for months that something is wrong and nothing is done to correct it. It is also illegal to charge peoples credit card accounts for said service and not deliver the goods. People pay about $3 more for the access to eq2players for things like best of the best melee hit. I would very much like a refund. I think everyone who reads this needs to contact customer service and demand a refund for the full amount they have been charged for the service since it has been broken. I know sony is busy trying to figure out more ways to leech money from its player base, but at least deliver on the current service for the current charge.
  6. ARCHIVED-Kinvore Guest

It recently updated my player profiles, but I don't think server leaderboards have been updated in a while. I wish they would, I want to see how my assassin's 61k melee hit ranks now. :p

Pouncer
  7. ARCHIVED-Zerebro Guest

*bump* *bump*
    Also do /feedback to report your character. Let us all ring that bell :|
  8. ARCHIVED-Zerebro Guest

Shakyrah wrote:
    If you've found a way to contact SOE management, send me a PM.
    What does not work?
    • /petition
    • make a thread here
    • open support tickets
  9. ARCHIVED-Dougdoug Guest

The best way to report your issues found with the EQ2Players website is to post them here. I read through these forums daily and if I am able to find the cause of the issue, it will be bugged and reported. So the more information that you include in your post the easier it is for me to find the cause of the bug. J

If you have any other questions please feel free to ask
  10. ARCHIVED-Zerebro Guest

Dougdoug wrote:
    *bumping* Day 12.
  11. ARCHIVED-Zerebro Guest

Zerebro wrote:
    *bumping* Day 14.
    PS: How long does it have to be broken until I can get my subscription money back?
  12. ARCHIVED-Tcheka Guest

I just canceled my access to EQ2players.
    No update in 15 days, this service doesn't deserve my 3 euros.
  13. ARCHIVED-Zerebro Guest

Zerebro wrote:
    *bumping* Day 20...
  14. ARCHIVED-Terron Guest

My characters haven't been updated for over two weeks.
    My main is Terron on Splitpaw. I have played him most days but it shows the last time played as March 11, 2009
    None of my alts is more up to date though I have played each since then.
  15. ARCHIVED-Dougdoug Guest

Is appears that some characters from the splitpaw server are not being updated correctly, this is a known issue and is being addressed, hopefully we can have a fix for this issue soon. I apologize for the inconvenience.
    If you have any other questions please feel free to ask
  16. ARCHIVED-Tcheka Guest

Dougdoug wrote:
    It seems that no characters on Storms have been updated since the 03/11 !!!

Can you also fix that issue ? :)
  17. ARCHIVED-getost Guest

Dougdoug wrote:
    Some?
    Tell us one that DOES update properly..
    Fayac, 80 monk on Splitpaw, and not been updated for ages..
    (mastercount short of 8, and for melee-hit I should probably dive in around 20 worldwide for class with several blows at 11k+)

Don't ask how long I've had 140 masters scribed acc to eq2players, but my own count says I should be at 148 unless we suddently lost some abilities..
    I count 162 total, and miss 14 now self, you do the math. (and the site claims to been updated least 3 times since I scribed last one about a week ago)
    Would it help if we sponsored the server with some new hamsters?

Offtopic: Grats on the sucessful latest EQ2-patching. Of the Vanguard server. At least I had something to laugh about while not being able to play on splitpaw (wich was down the estimated 2+4+plenty more hours as usual)

*edit*
    I changed guild some weeks ago, wonder when that info will change
    *edit 2*
    more masters scribed
  18. ARCHIVED-maelona Guest

Actualisation: 2009-04-05 01:42:35Z
    ---------------------------------
    Guild Summary: Latest Item Discovered was iron tower shield, is now palladium symbol.
    Guild Summary: Items Discovered - Server was 137, is now 139.

Actualisation: 2009-04-04 06:42:01Z
    XML error at line 1 column 1

Actualisation: 2009-04-04 03:54:41Z
    Guild Summary: Latest Item Discovered was Swiftlace Shadow Waist, is now iron tower shield.
    CSV Parse Failure: no matches found.

Actualisation: 2009-04-03 07:28:31Z
    Guild Summary: Latest Item Discovered was Sash of Scales, is now Swiftlace Shadow Waist.
    Guild Summary: Items Discovered - Server was 129, is now 137.

Changelog for my guild on Sorms serveur...
    No changement for characters, just item discovered.
  19. ARCHIVED-Shakyrah Guest

It has been months since this issue was reported. I have reported it online in game at the end of February. It is now a good start into april with no fix in sight. Sony is pushing for updates on station cash items and has no interest at all in fixing the issues with station players. I have asked and have been given a refund for one month even though this issue has gone on for MONTHS. I suggest everyone else ask for a refund and cancel the subscription to eq2 players until the problems associated with it are addressed. $3 a person a month may not sound like much, but considering the regular service to the game is $15.00, if enough people were to quit their eqplayers it would hurt Sony in the wallet and then maybe they would listen. Customer service is non existant with this company. "Escalation" in game has proven fruitless, so I am asking my fellow players to quit paying for broken content. It seems the only way to get something fixed is to smack Sony square in the face and demand a fix.
  20. ARCHIVED-getost Guest

used to pay for it... can't say I do nowadays, and there's a reason for it..

Can we get more ingame-related fixing instead of the "buy junk stuff" and "don't play EQ2, play LoN(League of Nerds)"
    (eq2players are more ingame-related then any of the above)

Are SOE trying to get rid of their customers or something?
    Hardly no bug-fixing (there's still stuff from PoF expansion and forward that's bugged and not fixed)
    Hardly never any GM's online. All we see is guides handing out cookies and milk. (or some other food/drink) This would be very appriciated if changed. We actually LIKE when you can just ask for a GM in chat when there's a problem.
    eq2players - Does something actually work there?

Or maybe it's just the euro servers that gets pissed on like this by SOE?