Who is whom

Discussion in 'Testers Only' started by ARCHIVED-msheaf, Feb 20, 2008.

1. ARCHIVED-valkarye00 Guest

my toons on test are :
    Account 1
    Valkarye (sage 80) ( fury 80) (on a side note for those that do know me, thier is someone else named valkari, THATS not me, hehe)
    altheia (armoer 46) ( congy 50)
    aneal ( necro 40)
    aanne (caprenter 70) ( monk 42)
    auray (jeweler 59) ( brigand 45)
    azmay (alchy 62) ( warden 36)
    aliea (woodworker 63) ( guard 36)
    avalay ( tailor 62) ( coercer 61)
    anisas (25 assasian)
    avli ( 23 warden)
    Account 2
    Anisa (24 inquister)
    Snowbells ( 18 brigand)
    Dazzy ( 28 Shadowknight)
    Alixiea (24 trouby)
    Arieal ( 22 Bruiser)
    temptest ( 15 templar)
  2. ARCHIVED-Jaydelyn Guest

Hi all,
    I used to play on Test pretty regularly along with my bf, but things IRL got pretty hectic for awhile there so we took a substantial break from playing. Just the other day we were talking about playing again, and now we're back, at least part time for now since we both missed the game very much.
    I'm an altaholic by nature and have two accounts (though only one reactivated for the time being - trying to curb my addiction lol), but the characters I've got active right now are:

Chiana - bruiser/carpenter
    Mynx - fury/sage
    Boux - coercer/tailor
    Lysia - ranger/yet to be determined tradeskill
    Delaney - necro/yet to be determined tradeskill
    Alaina - dirge/yet to be determined tradeskill

I know there is one more but being at work I cannot recall at the moment which one I am forgetting!

See you all in game
  3. ARCHIVED-Whilhelmina Guest

Hello all and thank you for the invite on this board.
    I'm a crafting altoholic. I was at the start playing on my husband account but we took a second account and now I'm on my own
    So, from this account, only one char (and I will try to remain with only one char, yes "trying to curb my addiction" hehe as the most usefull crafters are already created on the other account) :
    - Leucosia : Erudite Conjuror 27, Carpenter 30 (EDITED now 85/90)
    EDITED : So much for only one char :
    - Yseult : Barbarian Paladin 31
    - Blanchette : Ratonga Brigand 42
    On my husband account :
    - Nyarro : Ratonga bruiser/woodworker
    - Yavannamire : High Elf mystic/tailor
    - Ilessa : Iksar berserk/alchemist
    - Elerina : Kerran warlock/armorer
    - Wilhelmina : Tier'Dal necromancer/sage
    - Ixilian : Arasai assassin/jeweler/transmuter
    - Luhdanya : Fae Troubadour
    All those chars are level 10 adventure (except for Nyarro and Yavannamire who are 29 and 22) and end of T3 or T4 in TS. (EDITED : now 50 for the mains, around 30 for the rest)
    The most active chars are Leucosia and Yavannamire (dual playing with a healer can be useful). My husband does play sometimes but mostly he plays on live so when he's not around I use the account for crafting/healing. Yes, i'm a naughty girl.

I became owner of a Guild after all the members retired. Basically, if you see someone from the guild Ka Tet of Honour, it's me. If you see someone in Test channel speaking from Storms, it's me too. So far, I'm the only one from Storms that uses the Test.Test channel.

Please excuse all the mistakes I will do when speaking english as it's not my mother language

EDITED the 20 November 2010
  4. ARCHIVED-Voyd Guest

The two characters I play most are Voyd (80 Nec) and Nusko (80 SK). I'm a bit quiet in game, but, please give me a /bonk if you need a hand with anything. :)
  5. ARCHIVED-Vixter Guest

Hi,
    I'm new on test but always glad to help.
    Chianan = Wyked (Necro)
  6. ARCHIVED-ShadowMike0101 Guest

Hiya all
    I thought i would post here to let people know of my other toons on test
    Right here goes :-
    Gallosek - Dirge - Jeweler (Main)

Heheh yes i have all the tradeskills. All my toons are at low level at the moment and I'm looking forward to leveling them as i go.
    Any help or question plz ask me in game and i'll help as much as I am possible.
    Cheers Gallosek
  7. ARCHIVED-Cloudrat Guest

I have been playing on and off on test for years. I also play on live but stay in the test channel chat so if you need something like Proof of the Pudding updates, just hollar Hey Cloud and if I am on I will respond. My main account and toons are split between personal guild and Heroes of Test:
    1. (HoT) Cloudrat 90 necro/92 weaponsmith
    2. (HoT) Andywarthol 81 guardian/92 alchemist
    3. (HoT) Acrorat 85 monk/92 provisioner
    4. (HoT) Starrynite 83 wizard/92 tailor
    5. (HoT) Aeryal 75 dirge/92 jeweler
    6. (HoT) Calling 76 conjuror/92 carpenter
    7. (HoT) Cataclysmic 65 warden/92 sage
    8. (HoT) Scarletta 73 paladin/92 armorer
    9. (HoT) Maladies 66 warlock/92 woodworker
    Catty-monk (level 20 for mentoring), Pixianna-90 warden and Angelbaby-74 conj are on other account to box. I have a guild for them to make sharing between accounts easier as well as the added bank spaceIf you see someone with the guild tag Catastrophe it's me,I originally made them all Kerran, but I love Fae and ratonga too much to exclude them
  8. ARCHIVED-Lylah Guest

Main: BREU, 92 Shadowknight/92 Alchemist
    Sonara, 92 Mystic/92 Jeweler
  9. ARCHIVED-Kaleath Guest

Hey all,

Well I'm fairly new to Test and loving it the community is awesome, the guild I'm in (Foolish Pleasures) is outstanding, everyone is always ready to help be it answering a question or helping with a quest!
    so thank you all for that!

My character names are:

Kahz - Necromancer / Sage - LVL 44 / 42
    Kearn - Fury / Tailor - LVL 31 / 30
    Arkenea - Wizard / Carpenter - LVL 33 / 30

Should you need some help or something done just gimme a shout and if I am able to help out I will
  10. ARCHIVED-Ariaya Guest

Hi there!

I'm a fairly infrequent test player always hoping to be able to play more (someone put another 5 or 6 hours in a day please!!)

My current main is Tarinaiza, my baby Necro.

Here's the current list of characters you may find me on ...
    Taritwa (Troubador / Armorer) * Tarinaiza (Necromancer / Jewler) * Tarimare (Ranger / Provisioner) * Tari (Fury) * Tariwyn (Guardian)

See you on server soon!
  11. ARCHIVED-Breiya Guest

Hi all

I just wanted to say hi since I'm new to the server. My char's name is Melle and she's an evil shadowknight. I've been playing EQ2 on and off since 2005, mostly on AB and sometimes LDL. With all the recent publicity about playing on the test server, I decided to give it a try and I've been having a blast so far!
  12. ARCHIVED-Purr Guest

Ressurecting this thread because... well, resurrecting the Purr-Dynasty .-))) (at least for the free play period - Big Thanks, SOE!)
    Hope to see all you new people (and some of the Oldies but Goodies) once my system has caught up with SOE's improvements to the game.
    *extra fuzzy kitty hugs for you all*
    Purr~
    (10 t8 crafters, 4 t8 Adv., 7 t7 Adv., 18 runts) = yes, I'm an Alt'o'holic)
  13. ARCHIVED-Eveningsong Guest

Danna on Test :)
    Eveningsong and Daani on Guk (/test lurker!)
  14. ARCHIVED-magaruss Guest

Hay all Magaruss here i play on test all the time but dont talk to much other test toons are:
    Magaruss lvl 65 conjy main
    Lilmaga lvl 25 mystic
    Darkmaga lvl 30 necro
    Mitymaga lvl 26 wizzy
    Magablue lvl 25 fury

cant remember the others right now these are the ones i use mostly buy really play magaruss all the time love my conjy
  15. ARCHIVED-Thryth Guest

Hullo,
    Thryth forum handle is also Thryth character on AB, but mostly I'm on the Test Server:
    Thryth, Human, 79 Paladin
    Offa, Barbarian, 80 Provisioner
    Scyld, Gnome, 24 Illusionist
    Beowuulf, Dwarf, 24 Jeweler
  16. ARCHIVED-LittleHellcat Guest

Ohhh How fun!! Here is mine:

Alyla - lvl 67 Fury & lvl 64 Carpenter - Proud leader of Foolish Pleasures "where the monkeys run the zoo!"

Yrsinia - lvl 44 Necromancer. Spreading disease & fleas where ever she goes.

"Queen" Zesha - lvl 33 Warden & ruler of Zeshaland. "Did yus pay da cheeze tax dis momff??!!"

Thistle - lvl 32 monk. Walks quietly & carrys a big stick.

Pestilent - lvl 29 Warlock. She's alittle "too helpful"

Serafyn - lvl 26 Wizard. Someone please tell her Wizzies don't tank. *rolls eyes*

Lillypad Pallywog - lvl 27 Palladin. Pretty in Pink, she hopes to kiss a prince.

Cecilee - lvl 25 Mystic & lvl 37 Tailor.

Babycakes - lvl 20 Troll Dirge. She thinks she's hot stuff, luvs walks on the beach, and singing lullabyes.

Felicitas - lvl 8 Defilier.
  17. ARCHIVED-Geeni Guest

Hi all. Here's my cast of characters:
    Moriah, 80 swashy/ 80 tailor
    Karren, 29 monk/80 carpenter
    Neman, 29 assassin/ 80 jeweler
    Jullia, 17 fury/ 80 provisioner
    Geeni, 58 conj/ 62 sage
    Auguste, 40ish warden/ 39 armorer
    plus various mules who's names change from time to time :)
  18. ARCHIVED-Tyrusstorm Guest

Casius 71st Conj.

Lots of alts and if I took the time to list them all and include the ones in other games..... I would have to stop playing or admit i have a problem hehe.

Been a way from the game for a bout a year. Visiting to see if I will come back. So far I am having a blast.
  19. ARCHIVED-Twitty98 Guest

Test toons ( I have 2 accounts)
    Account one-
    Diaonnisa - necro in neriak lvl 30 lvl 11 outfitter ( arasai)
    Corgan - conj in qeynos lvl 29 lvl 31 sage (human)
    Shamake - Wizard in Kelithin lvl 22 , lvl 10 craftsman (fae)
    Torrik - warden in neriak lvl 13 (dark elf)
    Raemond - Inquisitor lvl 14 in neriak ( Ratonga)
    Fallwind - berserker lvl 12 in Kelithin (fae)
    Venomcloud - Warlock lvl 7 in Timorous Deep (Sarnak)

Account 2
    Toppaz - Defiler lvl 28 in neriak (arasai)
    Anndria - Templar lvl 24 in qeynos ( human)
    Diaohn - Fury lvl 16 in neriak (dark elf)
    Lorralie - Berserker lvl 14 in neriak (Ratonga)
    Ahutumn - Mystic lvl 12 in kelithin (fae)
  20. ARCHIVED-Beckah Guest

*waves and smiles*
    Beckanai - Fury ( 73 ) Sage ( 64 ) - Heroes of Test

The rest of my toons are all in "Defenders of the Forest" (Level 19!!) Just a guild to myself and a few others.
    I've got two accounts but for now, just playing one.
    1. Tola - Bruiser ( 24 ) Tailor ( 40 )
    2. Kaiyah - Dirge (14) Jeweler (34)
    3. Kyrian - Shadowknight ( 30 ) Carpenter ( 34 )

Will have more alts, I'll update them as I go.