Who is whom

Discussion in 'Testers Only' started by ARCHIVED-msheaf, Feb 20, 2008.

1. ARCHIVED-Soresha Guest

Hi folks
    Guess I should have posted before now. I'm a full time Test server player. No huge family of toons here, it's pretty easy:
    My main is Soresja, a fae fury and tailor. So if you need any healing or tailoring let me know!
    The evil twin alt is Soreska, an arasai necro. (Though I'll be levelling really slowly with this one.)
    If I make more alts in the future they'll probably follow the Sor* pattern.

Oh yeah and if you want to shorten my name, it's just "Sor" please. No extra "e" or "es" on the end, that's just horrid. I even made a developer fix his forum post once for doing that to my name!
    Edit: I forgot Cloud came up with a new shortened nickname, "Sorj" is good too. :)
  2. ARCHIVED-Tuckir_Dout Guest

Hello there everyone,
    Im very new to this forum, but I have been playing on test for 3 years now, with a few breaks here and there lol.
    My characters are:
    Anvilfire Tuckson - armorer
    Asclepius Tuckson - alchemist
    Bauhaus Tuckson - scribe
    Fryer Tuck - provisioner
    Oken Tuckson - woodworker
    Tuckir Dout - tailor
    Vilehammer Tuckson - weaponsmith
    Wright Tuckson - carpenter
    Zeconia Tuckson - jeweler
    Babel - adventure wizard
    I am currently working on creating all 9 crafters to 90 and getting all of the MC recipes; and rather enjoying the process I might add lol. Im not doing alot of adventuring yet until I finish my crafters how ever.
    This is the third account I have made so far, and I used to have a terrible tendency to delete characters at a whim; I am attempting to get over that nasty habit though so hopefully this group will actually survive lol.
    I am currently in Valiant knights guild, where i have been since i started playing on test. Most of my guild mates call me Babel though a few close friends call me Tuck. I tend to play exclusively on test because i like the quiet atmosphere and uncrowded feel of the server and i find the community to be more enjoyable in general.
    a conversation with my son one evening has prompted me to start calling my little band The Tradeskill Mafia so you may see me refer to myself by that on occasion. Look forward to seeing you all in game and chat.
  3. ARCHIVED-ChrisMarchant Guest

Getting around to doing this now, while waiting for Chronoportal update to finish on test, it's been almost an hour and a half since server went down, and still locked.
    Right on test I have the following, all in Valiant Knights, highest adv 23 wizzie, highest crafter around level 40
    Seleune Wiz/Carpenter (Main)
    Bumgazu SK/Prov
    Cariadwen Fury/Jeweller
    Ephelia Nec/Sage
    Carys Troubbie/Alchy
    Annseeleys Inquissie/Sage
    Berrylight Temp/Woodworker
    Rhianfa Ranger/Provisioner
    Esyllt Coercer/Tailor
    Mophia Defiler/Weaponsmith
    Tsingtoe Illy/Armourer
    Merleon Lock/carp I think, she's still in craftsman stage, created summer 2011
    On Splitpaw, my live server
    Mophia Nec/Carpenter (Main) My highest adv class
    Ephelia Fury/Weaponsmith (Future Raid Main) she's not high enough to raid yet
    Sriba Mystic/Armourer
    Lakissa Defiler/Jeweller
    Merleon Warden/Tailor
    Riverlight Conjuror/Sage
    Tsingtoe Warlock/Sage
    Seleune Wizzard/Tailor
    Annseeleys Troubbie/Alchemist
    Frantiska SK/Provisioner
    Bumgazu Inquissie/Provisioner
    Rhianfa Illy/Woodworker
    Cariadwen Ranger/Armourer
    Karys Coercer/carp created Summer 2011
    Look me up on Splitpaw if you want.
  4. ARCHIVED-ChrisMarchant Guest

PS, forgot to mention, all my Splitpaw chars are in Shadows of the Dragon, a lovely friendly, chatty level 90 guild.
  5. ARCHIVED-Kuulei Guest

Returning tester that started in december 2004.
    * indicates those with shawls
    *Kuulei ~ 90 warden / 90 provisioner / tinkerer / transmuter / adorner.
    *Kuuleix ~ 90 sage
    *Kuuratta ~ 90 Tailor
    *Kuuerce ~ 90 Jeweler
    *Faelia ~ 90 Carpenter
    *Spirit ~ 90 Alchemist
    *Kuula ~ 90 Woodworker
    *Kuuna ~ 90 Armorer
    Sorry none have solistice done. Guess I am waiting until I have all 9 crafters to do for self and at once as I hate asking for help lol.
    LIVE TOONS:
    I have all 90 crafters with everything! All located on Everfrost. Just ask if 'Kuu' is on in any form in the crafting or test channel!
  6. ARCHIVED-Jasarina Guest

Just an update from my old post..
    On test I have: All guilded in Raising Darkness. Wanted to see how high I could get a guild LOL.
    Rheassi (Gnome 19 Beastlord/20 Carpenter)
    Jasarina (Arasai Baby Wizard/Future Armorsmith)
    Aileya (Wood Elf Baby Ranger/Future Woodworker)
    Breina (Halfling 10 Monk/ Future Provisioner)
    Raelina (Barbarian 6 Mystic/ Future Jeweler)

On Antonia Bayle I have: All guilded in Safe Have. A truly awesome guild :)
    Aileya (Dwarf 86 Illusionist/ 39 Provisioner)
    Rheassi (Kerra 33 Fury/ 90 Sage)
    Reassi (Arasai 30 Shadowknight/ 90 Carpenter)
    Raelina (Dark Elf 23 Beastlord/ 29 Alchemist)
    Kearina (Kerra 68 Templar/ 28 Woodworker)
    Amalena (Gnome 30 Troubador/ 31 Jeweler/Tinker)
    Arindra (Erudite 35 Warlock/ 28 Tailor)
    Kealina (Erudite 30 Conjuror/ 26 Armorsmith)
    Jeassi (Ratonga 3 Swashbuckler/ 26 Weaponsmith)
  7. ARCHIVED-lisemanta Guest

I recently started playing on Test Server and definitly appreciate the uniqueness of it.
    Currently on Test I have 2 characters:
    Telsianya (Telsi for short) 25 Assassin, considering making her a weaponsmith. (I am in no hurry to reach 90. Right now I'm having fun testing the world even quests at the low end)
    Mizria 11 Illy (I spend more time on Telsi)
    Neither is guilded but I'm looking.
    My normal server is Crushbone where my Main is Brienae a 90 trouby.
  8. ARCHIVED-Senya Guest

I usually make an appearance on test copy any time there are new tradeskill and/or housing changes but recently started my first ever permanent test toon. On test I am Jaynah, a necromancer/carpenter.
  9. ARCHIVED-Zabjade Guest

These are just the mains on each server(I have others I mostly play around with) Note: all my 90 crafters are on test.copy as well (Possibly Kan as well)

Test:
    Zethrah: 67 Monk/38 Carpenter
    Joramal: 26 Mystic/13 Craftsman
    Oasis:
    Klornie 90 Monk/90 Jeweler 450 in Tinkering and Transmuting (adorning 250somthing) (Primary on Test.Copy)
    Kanaraz 90 Shadowknight/59 Alchemist
    Jaxal 68 Paladin/90 Woodworker
    Kurayami 65 Monk/90 Carpenter
    Sentaiga 49 Mystic/90 Provisioner
    Vexnalla 44 Necromancer/43 Sage (I have made a concerted effort to keep this ones tradeskill and Adventuring classes close together)
    Kaitli 70 Beastlord/32 Tailor
    Antonia_Bayle:
    Alevah 58 Mystic/50 Provisioner

If I'm not actively on Test or test copy these are the usual suspects.
  10. ARCHIVED-TheOnlySariah Guest

Hey fellow testers! I am Jelly leader of Just Desserts. My sister Toasted co-leads with me. We have waay too many alts to mention but some of my "mains" are:
    Jelly
    Sugarcookie
    Hotcocoa
  11. ARCHIVED-Thryth Guest

Hullo,
    Thryth = Offa
    Testing for a couple weeks while work is slower. Have to wait and see after that if the pace picks up.
    Cheers,
    Thryth
  12. ARCHIVED-Uwkete-of-Crushbone Guest

Let's hope this works; I've been on Test for a bit, and I think I've even posted on here, but that was a while back...not
    sure how the new rules go.

I'm an altaholic, too, with 9 characters on Crush; 9 on Splitpaw (back when they were "free slots"; we'll see how that goes [I'm US-based]); 3 on AB, mostly for the housing tours, and 9 on Test:

Abrahm Sappy'Yen, male Erudite Fury/Sage
    Anuma Stonefist, male Ogre Guardian/Armorer (betrayed to Good)
    Branwyn Magistera, female Dwarf Conjurer/Provisioner
    Gneadedgnoam [rhymes with "Leaded Loam"] Loamysoils'Now, female Gnome Illusionist/[frustrated ] Weaponsmith
    Jeoffry Duncan, male Kerra Mystic/Woodworker
    Minihaha Frizby, female Ratonga Bruiser/Alchemist
    Pwyll Sigh'Man, male Halfling Dirge [have you heard early Paul Simon stuff??]/Tailor
    Spiritmaker Mo'kele, female Sarnak Assassin/Carpenter
    Tenebrae Della'Regina, male Arasai Paladin/Jeweler (betrayed to Good)

We're all at Foolish Pleasures, and I should reassure them all that I'm still alive and playing...excuse please, brb... ;->

Uwk
  13. ARCHIVED-Enna Guest

ominoDev wrote:
    Well...
    Daithe Tsi'Mri is my Test main, a half-elf according to Norrath although she's somewhat "mri" by roleplay (when I find time for roleplaying).

My main Main is Enna Celerdain of Antonia Bayle. She's a human Armorsmith and Paladin.
    Co-main on Antonia Bayle is Lianya Greenleaf. She's a wood elf Carpenter and Ranger (*much* more carpenter than ranger, by the way).

I also have characters on Splitpaw, Freeport and Nagafen.
    There are more than 70 total, among my main account and a few lesser accounts that are probably permanently silver.
  14. ARCHIVED-thunderpuck Guest

Hi. I decided to give back to the game that I have been playing from the begining. Devoting my time to test and helping out with feedback. That being said, I am starting off with three toons from scratch but I only have two going at the moment. They are...
    • Cinesta, 28, Ranger, Wood Elf, male, Heroes of Test
    • Tryme, 18, Beastlord, Iksar, male, unguilded
    Please feel free to say "hi" in game. Could always use some friends.
  15. ARCHIVED-Ellenroh_001 Guest

Hello,
    I've been playing my copied characters on Test Copy for a while now, but decided to make a permanent toon on Test. Bessa is a lvl 7 Beastlord. My play times for her are going to be Monday evenings and weekends as I raid on Unrest Sun, Tues and Thurs nights.
    I noticed that not many people are on Test atm. Is that because of the time I'm playing or because there isn't much content to test currently?
    Well hope to see some of you around. Feel free to say hello.
    Bessa
  16. ARCHIVED-Hordolin Awanagin Guest

I'll just keep updating my info back on page 5. My usual playtime: from about 6pm to 11pm central on weeknights. Weekends are whenever I end up with a couple hours of free time.
  17. ARCHIVED-Ceebia Guest

Ceebia will be my test main, been on it for a couple of months now, well about 2 months before Skyshrine. Really should get it on it more.

Ceebia -> 92 Bruiser / 320 AA / 273.7% CC
  18. ARCHIVED-Foxblade_SithLord Guest

mine is iksdarkshade level 90 guardian, level 92 woodworker
  19. ARCHIVED-Shuthu Guest

Cocosu of Blood Bane on Test
    Elastak And Shuthu On Crushbone
    Xujeo On Splitpaw