Who is whom

Discussion in 'Testers Only' started by ARCHIVED-msheaf, Feb 20, 2008.

1. ARCHIVED-tkia Guest

I guess I should do this too since I'm an altaholic and bounce around toons a lot. Currently on test I'm playing: Rowenash, warden/sage Pickett, brigand/carpenter Sileki, SK/alchemist Loriina, coercer/jeweler - this one is destined to betray to illusionist ;) You may also see those names on the test channel logged in from Blackburrow, along with Demina, Lizana, Keshira, Kerite, Nadiira and Asheboni. And any or all of those names can turn up on test copy from time to time as I find things I want to test over there. I'm almost always in the test channel regardless of the character I'm playing so if you need any of my toons feel free to shout at me on whichever one I'm on :)
  2. ARCHIVED-RandomWalk Guest

Hiya
    I too am an altaholic - been playing on Test for nearly four years now, sometimes more than others. I also use testcopy mainly to test out crafter content.
    These are my main test toons (all gals):
    Papaver - 74 Templar/63 Armorer
    Digitalis - 25 Warden/64 Carpenter
    Kakath - 34 Necro/78 Alchemist
    Nowuceeme - 21 Illy/74 Sage
    Babz - 20 Guardian/41 Weaponsmith
    Xapp - 14 Warlock/20 Jeweler
    I play on Runnyeye, London time. I'm usually in test chat and always happy to help.
    See you all in Norrath!
    Kakath of Test/Aeriel of Runnyeye
  3. ARCHIVED-Canston Guest

Hello Test
    Elvendarc (SK) is my main. He is member of Heroes of Test along with Elvendor (Illy). Both are 80 adventurers and crafters. I also have 6 other 80 crafters on Test. They are members of High Adventure. High Adventure is my storage guild and I am the only member. I occasionally do writs to level it with the goal to reach 30 so I can play with a Guild Hall. My main in that guild is a baby Conjy named Sendaria. If you see me in game please say hi! If you need anything I am always very willing to do whatever I can.
    Long Live Test!!!
  4. ARCHIVED-Eshaac Guest

Hello all,
    Main on test is Eshaac and have had him since aug/11/2008. Trying to lvl our guild "legends" which is currently 28. We really want a guild hall.. hahaha..
    Anyway, I've been playing EQ back in 1999 and am still playing.. I play EQ2 mostly. I have 7 chars on splitpaw, 7 on AB and 4 on test, 3 on testcopy. I had 7 on test, but wanted to see what life was like on testcopy so transfered my main from splitpaw and made 2 from scratch. Is great to be in this forum and Thanks for the invite
    Eshaac of Test (Ostaba main on splitpaw, Obukk, Eshaac on AB) (Segi of Beta)
  5. ARCHIVED-rsliv Guest

Greetings all,
    Mainly a lurker who has been around on and off since the summer of 2007. I also am an alt-a-holic, who's main chars on Test include (all classes listed are level 70+):
    Arkat - Shadowknight
    Dayzatar - Illusionist/Sage
    Tangaloor - Dirge
    Valind - Guardian
    Lodril - Necromancer
    Stretchslow - Monk/Alchemist
    I do also run a second account who's main chars include Uleria (Dirge), Aldrya (Warden), Zulisha (Mystic), Mikyh (Fury).
  6. ARCHIVED-KerowynnKaotic Guest

I don't think I've ever listed this ...
    I can be found on the following characters ... *takes deep breath* ...
    • Kaisha (Test & Perma) (Main)
    • Keisha (Perma)
    • Kesha (Test & Perma)
    • Keysha (Perma)
    • Keyasai (Test & Perma)
    • Kysha (Test)
    • Kathleen (Perma)
    • Kerowynn (Perma)
    • Nightflame (Perma)

Of course I have couple other characters but the above are the ones that I am most likely on as they are my Crafters. Listed Perma chars since I am usually always in Test chat, though I don't always pay attention.
  7. ARCHIVED-EtoilePirate Guest

Huh. As it turns out, I never did this either. Well, I'll do it now. ;)

I am most likely to be seen "in the field" on:
    • Kella, 80s Assassin / 80s Tailor
    • Nimari, 80s Fury / Mid-Level Provisioner
    But I am also often seen (in channel, in the guild hall) on:
    • Faenix, lowbie Brigand / Mid-Level Carpenter
    • Etoile, lowbie Swashie / lowbie Jeweler
    • Faebian, lowbie Illusionist / lowbie ... something. Sage, I think.

All of those are in Fhir Rhuen, of which I (on Kella and Nim) am the currently-active leader.
    I figured it was worth posting here because a lot (a lot) of people get confused by Nimari / Niami. Denmum is awesome, but I am not her. ;)
  8. ARCHIVED-marz1976 Guest

I thought I would add my name to this list as I seem to be playing on Test way more than I ever expected . . . mostly due to the great people who play on this server.

Marrie - Fae Conjurer
    Rella - Ratonga Dirge
    Naelissa - Wood Elf Warden
  9. ARCHIVED-Purr Guest

*waves and purrs at all the oldies and newcomers*
    Hi, I'm Purr, and I'm a Tester.
    If it starts with Purr it's most likely me. And we mes are one big litter... Anyway, if you need help with something, holler!
    Purr~
  10. ARCHIVED-redlance68 Guest

My alts are:
    Furiouscheese 80 fury/84 tailor Kithicor
    Brucecheese 30ish monk/80 woodworker Kithicor
    Fatalcheese 8 wizard/80 jeweler Kithicor
    Iseedeadcheeses 24 Necro/80 sage Kithicor
    Moldybluecheese warlock (lowbie)/ mid level weaponsmith kithicor
    Soylentcheese coercer 8 i think/80 provie kithicor
    Mysticcheese 30 ish mystic/ 60 ish armorer kithicor

Kithicor account has been in limbo for about 3 weeks now..

test alts
    Furiouscheeze 32 fury/ 54 sage (main) Test (transmuter\tinkerer\adorner) (god help me with all these secondaries)
    Soylentgreen 16 necro TROLL!!! (gasps) and 54 provie (2nd main crafter) test
    Atomicheeze wizard 2/ tailor 40 ish test
    Petrifiedcheeze coercer/Woodworker 35 test
    Necroticcheeze Necro 11/Jeweler (I think) 36
    brucecheeze Bruiser 9/(future alchy) on Isle of the Overlord (harvesting T1 loams for Furious for now)

My oddball goal is to try to be 100% self sufficient (minus weaponsmith for the time being) to t9. I have been on test before but left when it started getting ummm ugly. Came back and rather liked the idea of starting clean slate and depending only on what i find or make. I was in a guild here 2 years ago but for the life of me I don't remember which one. I think it was fable not sure. My admiration goes to Niami who still has the most awesomest website ever and has always been in my bookmarks. she is awesome for what she does. Wish I could claim to chat with her alot she must be an awesome person. And hello to all who remember me. And I apologize if i have forgotten your names
    For a little glimpse into my odd sense of humor here is a hobby I had for a while till I hit writers block on kithicor. its a list of my morning News flashes. (I must have ended up on the most ignore lists ever on kithicor but had quite a cult following :eek:) Read at yer own risk.
    http://forums.station.sony.com/eq2/...topic_id=415740
  11. ARCHIVED-Jasarina Guest

Hello!

I just created a toon on test tonight so wanted to say hello!.. I played last fall on test as Rheassi and Jasarina... Things got crazy for christmas with work so I stopped playing.. I came back in early febuary but only opened 1 of my 2 accounts... All my test toons where on my other account!
    So I have a fresh new toon for test..
    Breina is a Halfling Monk and she is almost 10..
    I promised hubby I would restrict myself to 1 test server toon as he really disliked playing on test.. Hes a real people person and likes lots and lots of people around and tends to pout when I don't play with him hehe.
    On AB I play:

Rheassi 27 Kerran Fury (37 Sage)
    Kearina 57 Kerran Templar (39 Carpentar)
    Keassi 29 Erudite Necromancer(Future Tailor)
    Kasarina 11 Halfling Illusionist (Future Provisioner)
    Zeacia 10 Wood Elven Ranger (Future Woodworker)
    Jeacia 28 Arasai Dirge (undecided)
    Iam in a great guild called Safe Haven on AB and looking forward to getting some time on test with Breina too.. I tend to mostly play casters or priest so wanted to chose something totally different for my test toon.
  12. ARCHIVED-Hordolin Awanagin Guest

Info update (6-21-2012):
    Ohoh - 92 Brigand/92 Alchemist
    Lophae - 87 Troubador/92 Provisioner
    Skaoyonof - 33 Beastlord/92 Jeweler
    Hordolin - 71 Guardian/92 Weaponsmith
    Cust - 10 Ranger/92 Woodworker
    Linid - 28 Defiler/92 Carpenter
    Misid - 8 Dirge/22 Armorer
  13. ARCHIVED-Finora Guest

Oh! Thought I'd done this, guess I thought wrong!
    I've got a big family.
    On test I am:
    Finora (Test main)- warden/jeweler
    Delyth- ranger/tailor
    Batsy- wizard/alchemist
    Paena- paladin/armorer
    Aerlona- brigand/sage
    Eirwen- berserker/carpenter
    Lloreli- mystic/woodworker
    Danai- templar/provisioner
    Daemia- coercer
    On live, Everfrost server:
    Finora(main)- mystic/provisioner
    Helike- defiler/weaponsmith
    Aeala- warlock/sage
    Delyth- berserker/armorer
    Xrny- shadowknight/woodworker
    Wyndygo- fury/carpenter
    Maybelle- monk/alchemist
    Danai- swashbuckler/jeweler
    Aniapia- necromancer/provisioner
    Annoya- inquisitor/sage
    Lloreli- dirge newbie!
    If anyone needs anything on either server look me up, I'll see what I can do.
  14. ARCHIVED-KrysHawk Guest

Hey folks,
    I won't list my live chars as I really don't play on there with any sort of commitment but my main on Test is,
    Callach - Barbarian Bruiser
    closely followed by..
    Kajila - High Elf Conjuror
    and soon to be added..
    Gordonzola (if they'll let me have the name) Ratonga Fury/Shadowknight (haven't decided which) I may test both out to see which best suits my sense of playstyle/absurdity.
    I have others, being an altoholic, but it's those I'm concentrating on for the time being (I'm trying to be good lol).
    So - hello everyone - it's good to be back!
  15. ARCHIVED-Lilminxx Guest

Lilminx (forum name has extra x, carry over from eq1) is my carpie
    Ivyrose, Shofar, Feint, Valkira, Teenie
    Those are the ones 50+ LOL I won't list the rest
    /wave
  16. ARCHIVED-Cyliena Guest

Ah, I never posted here either, my bad.
    On Test:
    Cyliena
    Finthardel
    Siada
    On Everfrost:
    Cyliena
  17. ARCHIVED-KrysHawk Guest

Shofar, lol I thought I recognised you when we were chatting earlier, do you remember the Custard Creams conversation you had with one of my other alts when you were on with Lilminx? It's great to start putting names to alts as it were, the alt name might change but the great folks playing them don't. :)
  18. ARCHIVED-Nevynmysti Guest

Hiya Everyon!!!

Test -- Silvar Moonblade
    (for now anyhow)
    Befallen-- Li`ayr, Ayryl, Mayrlian and Silvar!
  19. ARCHIVED-Sacha Guest

Hello!

Returning player here. Had my home on Test since it opened, but left for a number of years for the game we shall not mention ;)

Just got back to find the max level is no longer 50, and we now have AAs?! (or well, I don't!!! Much work to be done!)

Love the crafting changes. Just sold 3 bags of Granum Washes and Resins haha. Much prefer this simplified way!

My characters: Sacha, Shuna, Sienna, Scorcha, Jack, Coco and Amadea.

Thought I'd say hi :D
  20. ARCHIVED-Cyliena Guest

Sacha wrote:
    Welcome back! :D