Who is whom

Discussion in 'Testers Only' started by ARCHIVED-msheaf, Feb 20, 2008.

1. ARCHIVED-Cloudrat Guest

I have been keeping my list of toons up to date in order to let those crafters who are in need of epic updates which ones I have completed.
    All are done now so I should be able to meet the needs of those working on their epics, since I am on quite a few hours everyday. If you need updates send a note to cloudrat or hollar cloud in chat I keep most of them in NQ and have only one evil which is cloudrat the weaponsmith,
  2. ARCHIVED-DragonOracle Guest

Hiyas [flutter of wings as the dawn reflects off the tips]
    Im new and old to test. EQ2 for almost 4 years. I love the test family. It's truly a special place.

On test I am Dawnrazor SK/ Alchemist in training
    also Saberwolf Monk/Tailor in training
    I'm striving to become a HoT hottie ! In "Heroes of Test"
    guild.

On Oasis:

Dawnrazor (39) Brigand / (36) Armorer
    Fallcon (47) Monk / (42) Carpenter

[IMG]
  3. ARCHIVED-Glewen Guest

I'm fairly new to test, but been in EQII since DOF was released.

My main live characters are all on Permafrost -

Fysia - 80 Mystic / 80 Sage
    Tendril - 74 Fury / 35 Weaponsmith
    Cattya - 31 Swashbuckler / 20 Tailor
    Coventina - 36 Guardian / 80 Provisioner

Test Characters are as follows:

Cattya - 15 Swashbuckler
    Gypsee - 8 Assassin
    Ionyc - 2 Illusionist
    Vyolett - 9 Necromancer

I have 3 accounts total - so tons more... these are the ones I play most often. Hope to see you guys around =)
  4. ARCHIVED-Megere Guest

hi I was around in the beginning, and Beta tested EQ2 and later played on Kiticor Sever.. I left because of time, and hated the Tradeskills systems )) Returned this year adn Love it )) the only thing i had Issues with has been changed and is lovely to do again. I post under Megere..... But My Main is Sulang Dragoneye, Bruiser, Carpenter ALTs Anjelica Pickles, Guardian, woodworker, tinker & Maleficient, lowby Wizard... just trying it out ) Any one need me for anything, feel free to send a tell or Ask any of my Guildies HEROES OF TEST !!! Test Server is the ONLY one i am playing on and i love it.
  5. ARCHIVED-Yavie Guest

Hiya, Yanu here
    Test toons:
    Yanu, 60 fury
    Rinn, 30 something Wizzy
    Sharral, 30 something Warden
    Mauser, 27 Necro
    Darklady, 27 or 28 SK
    Paddi, 20 something Conj.
    and one spot I use to try out different classes

You may see me in test chat as:
    Yavie, Banteeg, Sepia, Yavannah, Jedilly, Barracuda
  6. ARCHIVED-Beckah Guest

*Nudge* This was hiding over a page. :p Could be useful to get it stickied. :)
  7. ARCHIVED-Kethaera Guest

Beckah! Are you back?!
  8. ARCHIVED-Cloudrat Guest

I have a lot more alts that I have been playing around with lately that aren't on the list of my crafter's and main boxing toons. That list is further up in the thread. They pretty much are for change of pace and occasional testing of different level things. Inquira-46 inquisitor, Tempwrit 60 templar (boxed to send writ doers home Notcha 47 ranger, Rockette 25 wizard, Nocterne 22 Sk, Tuneup 22 troubador.
  9. ARCHIVED-Looker1010 Guest

All gals. All good. All Eversongs
    Ariel 79 conjurer/80 provisioner
    Glinda 65 monk/65 carpenter
    Miriamne 72 warden/80 tailor
    Morningstar 74 paladin/78 alchemist
    Ogadia 56 wizard/80 sage
  10. ARCHIVED-Badtidings Guest

Jawkins Sharp - 80 Brigand
    Grimquist Stone - 80 Shadowknight
    Terogat - 80 Inquisitor
    Pustine - 80 Defiler
    Deary Hemlock - 77 Dirge
    Holf Cabbagestabber - 77 Assassin
    Pinter Icesplitter - 45 Warden
    Once I get the Warden to 80 I'm probably going to put a Guardian in Grimquist's spot and level it so I have some baseline for tanking.
    After deleting Somnus / Aeternus (70 Necromancers) & Impel / Compel (70 Coercer / Illusionist), I've stayed away from the cloth wearers.
  11. ARCHIVED-Hordolin Awanagin Guest

Might as well. Right now I've got:
    Ohoh - 80 brigand
    Hordolin - 70 guardian
    Shekotao - 50 inquisitor
    Apeg - 14ish Warden (This is going to change fast)
    The list is subject to change
    EDIT:3/24/09 to reflect new toon and levels
  12. ARCHIVED-SilverThorn1981 Guest

Hey... Newbie to this forum. Got 3 atm..
    Krishka - Main, Warlock/Provisioner
    Krisaga - Assassin/Craftsman
    Lucyfurr - Bruiser
    I'm in Refuge with my three roommates, and will see you around!
  13. ARCHIVED-MW2K2 Guest

Well, since I went and finally joined a guild after 2+ years of being a parttime tester (still parttime mind you, but decided to focus on a char there for a change).
    You'll primarily find me on Jinky - 13(atm) Gnome Brigand. I also have Snowdonia - 27 Kerra Bruiser and Bunnyfoofoo - a lowbie Troub I don't do much with.
  14. ARCHIVED-Rheassi Guest

Hi!

I started on test last week. Hubby and I really are enjoying the server and have pretty much stopped playing our live toons. I really enjoy the family feeling and general friendlyness we have found on test.

Iam:
    Kasarina Lvl 50 Fae Templar, 20 Carpentar
    Rheassi Lvl 25 Half Elven Necromancer, 20 Sage
    Jasarina Lvl 23 Arasai Defiler (Beginning Tailor)
    Kaelina Lvl 52 Wood Elven Fury, 20 Provisioner
    Meliena Lvl 10 Halfling Monk

All my toons are in Raiseing Darkness... Which is a guild hubby and I started to just have fun with the guild system and see how far we could level it
    I came to Test from AB where I played Reliena, Jeliena and Rheassi.

Edit: 10-31-09 To reflect new toons and levels.. Switched Rheassi from Illly to Neco and advanced several tradeskills to 20 :) Deleted a couple toons I did not like to make room for some new ones to try. Trying more solo classes as hubby has return to that other game and does not play with me much anymore lol..
    Edit: To reflect new toons and levels.
  15. ARCHIVED-Glymmyr Guest

Howdy!!

Basically anybody tagged with the Guild "Knights of The Crown" is me, Glymmyr.

Don't hesitate to ask if there is anything I can do to help.

Glymmyr
  16. ARCHIVED-Micheal Guest

did this before, updating :)
    Ansalon Lightweaver 80 pally / 80 armorer
    Ursin Furrypaws 50-something Mystic / almost 80 Sage
    Lupus L'Zuli 40-something Warden / newly re-rolled Jewelcrafter
    Leonin Furypaws 69 bruiser / 40-something Carpenter
    Crymson / Qrymson warlock / wizard 'twins' deciding which i like better....
    Brekkin Tings Evil Dwarven Berserker / Provisioner
    figuring out what kind of stabby-stabby i'm going to play, and holding a spot for the expansion :)
  17. ARCHIVED-lordvic2 Guest

Jarazi - 80 Bruiser - 80 Alchemist - Guild Leader of Valiant Knights
    Vendia - Dirge - Guild Leader of Fabled
    Jaraxle - Inquisitor
    Voltane - Coercer
    Velic - Beserker
    and many many many more alts 4 accounts worth
  18. ARCHIVED-Karrane1 Guest

Hiya :) Karrane - Conjurer/carpenter Kayiar - Templar/Alchemist Kojii - Palladin/Sage Jaylin - Mystic/nothing yet :)
  19. ARCHIVED-DragnSkratch Guest

I'm a mousie! I like to give mousie hugs! I also like to stabby things. I am Herve McStabby of the clan McStabby....and I cannot die!
    Also play Pestilences Unleashed and Herve's brother Neebles McStabby
    I got a couple accounts so I'm not even gonna try to list all the alts."Hi my name is Dragon...and I'm an alt-a-holic"
  20. ARCHIVED-Persefone Guest

Heya folks :) /wave
    My name on here is named after my main on Mistmoore, Persefone Willynilly'Illy
    My eq2test.com forum handle is Doodel.
    My toons on test are MANY as well as on the live servers, I have 2 accts full.
    Most are lowbies, but my main on live is a level 80 Illy mythed. I also have a level 80 Wiz (Caledonia Camelott) and a Warden (Portlandia Orygun) that is almost level 80 (mid seventies somewhere).
    On test, I am most frequently on one of these 4: Doodel Bug, Third Mousketeer, Scramble Deggs, and Pokey Razorblade
    When I am on live servers I always have a chat tab for test.test
    Really looking forward to Sentinel's Fate! Just did my Collector's Edition preorder :)