What's In YOUR Mercenary Crate?

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Roshen, May 1, 2015.

1. Imdownhere New Member

Anyone know is Maala Sawtooth is a common or uncommmon merc? Cant find any information regarding this.
  2. Korucuu Well-Known Member

3. Windstalker Executive Producer

Yep, this is the truth! Roshen will be posting details today and some screenies.
    HaphazardAllure likes this.
  4. Dedith Well-Known Member

Are you just removing the fighter merc bundles or the fighter mercs as well?
  5. Zeddicious Well-Known Member

What's in my merc crate? A couple of constant reminders of how gullible I was in thinking paying DBC for a merc would help me in any way.

good game.
  6. Wirewhisker Well-Known Member

So...Fighter, Priest, and Dirge? Why not the greater 'Scout' instead?

What gives?
  7. Blade Parker Active Member

Daybreak customer service has given me the shaft multiple times. I can't help but think they are laughing at me and just really don't care. I don't know how the company is restructured and what powers you have Kander. I am assuming that you are going beyond your call of duty on this issue. As it is, I am trying to keep this issue low key but that doesn't seem to be working.

This is not a buyer's remorse issue. DBG has taken from me, I have been ripped off and I feel ashamed. Fool me twice, shame on me. I am a loyal client and rarely contact CS for anything. I don't complain much and always try to be polite. Even though this business is not face to face anymore, there are real people on both ends with real lives outside of here. We would all do well to remember that. I WANT to love Daybreak games but have been feeling as though I am worthless to you. I have paid for multiple accounts for my large family. I have all the expansions and spent thousands in real world money over the years on SC and collector's editions. Most certainly there are people who spend far more than I, but what I spend is a lot to us. Am I not valued?

I tried to contact you but I don't know if the message got lost or you just have too many. Is customer support in another country? SoE used to be great! Why on earth can't I get any compensation on my issue? I most likely had far more merc duplicates than this person you are assisting. I also had a major issue with a token during the DDoS attack... I was confident I had a winning token only for it to completely disappear. At the time, the entire EQ2 system started behaving erratically and I had to force quit. When I could FINALLY log in over a day later, it's some junk merc again! "Sorry for the lag" they told me. Please feel free to check the time of purchase and opening. It was unfortunately right at the start of the second attack.

Is it because I am not a female that I am ignored? Maybe the avatar I chose looks sad? Is it because my account is over 4200 days old and I am no longer relevant? Is it because I refuse to threaten chargebacks on Paypal or credit cards? I have been nothing but professional and polite in all my communication. Is it perhaps that I don't threaten to rage quit and swear? Nice guys DO finish last.

I am invested in EQ2 and I don't ask for much. Why doesn't anyone care anymore? This quote from Daybreak shows what you already know, "EverQuest™ II players are some of the most dedicated, emotionally invested players in any virtual world." Please don't abuse us... especially the polite ones.