**Updated** World Event: Help Rebuild the Dragon Rings and Reactivate the Wizard Spire

Discussion in 'Community News' started by ARCHIVED-Amnerys, Jul 14, 2011.

1. ARCHIVED-Telden Guest

"A Draft Pick" and "Not Enough Crystals" are still in my journal, ready to turn in. But nobody to turn them in to. Why?
  2. ARCHIVED-Gninja Guest

They will complete if you are on stage 2 of the quest. You can still have them in your journal if you have made no progress. Once you get to stage 2 (the turn in stage) you should be able to just visit the spires or dragon ring to have it auto complete.
  3. ARCHIVED-Telden Guest

Ok, I visited the Spires, and 'Not Enough Crystals' didn't auto-complete. I haven't tried the dragon ring, but I expect the same result.
  4. ARCHIVED-Gninja Guest

Does the quest say return to someone or does it say to collect the items?
  5. ARCHIVED-Telden Guest

For "A Draft Pick", it says I must return the goods to the construction foreman. For "Not Enough Crystals", it says I must return the crystals to Researcher Lekravanus. I have the items in my inventory, but I am not getting an update.
  6. ARCHIVED-Bratface Guest

Scurray@Antonia Bayle wrote:
    If you are too low of a level it wil not autocomplete, I had to petition to have my baby toons completed by a GM and they told me it was because of level (32ish).
  7. ARCHIVED-Gninja Guest

Ah yes, that might be the case.
  8. ARCHIVED-gourdon Guest

Is the rebuilding world event going to be switched off when GU61 goes live? The Bazaar is currently only in the low 40s percent done on the dragon ring. It isn't going to finish in the next few days. As badly tuned as this event was for AB, it is worse for a low population server like The Bazaar. Couldn't we get a little help finishing if the event is scheduled to end?
  9. ARCHIVED-Cyliena Guest

gourdon wrote:
    From a couple of pages back:
    Gninja wrote:
  10. ARCHIVED-gourdon Guest

Thanks Cyliena.
    We might still need a little help getting done though. People have mostly given up because progress is so slow.
  11. ARCHIVED-CorpseGoddess Guest

gourdon wrote:
    Give us free server transfers back and forth, or the ability to /copy for this event. I'd love to come help!
  12. ARCHIVED-Gninja Guest

When GU61 hits live the progress for turn ins and successfully repelling attackers will be doubled as well as the attackers are getting a bit debuffed.
  13. ARCHIVED-gourdon Guest

Thanks Gninja, and we'd love to have your help Streppoch.
  14. ARCHIVED-Ellenroh_001 Guest

Gninja wrote:
    I've read that when GU61 goes live the ring/spire merchants also go away. Since the event is not complete, and hence continue on some servers does this mean the merchants will still be around on all servers?