**Updated** World Event: Help Rebuild the Dragon Rings and Reactivate the Wizard Spire

Discussion in 'Community News' started by ARCHIVED-Amnerys, Jul 14, 2011.

1. ARCHIVED-kbear Guest

True double xp would imply that crafters also would be getting this...my sage gets 2.4% per spell with or without it so I don't see it on the crafting side at all.
  2. ARCHIVED-Maroger Guest

As they never returned the mounts that they swapped out in the NERF when they took the events down as far as I am concerned this events was a big failure and players who wanted that mount and only did the quest for that reason were cheated when they removed the mount and told us we could raid to get them. I DON'T LIKE THAT _ THEY SHOULD HAVE BROUGHT THE GOOD MOUNTS BACK or taken them away from those who got them - not fair to the community to bait and switch on rewards like that.
  3. ARCHIVED-Memlan Guest

my previous post the spiral event moved fast, now the problem is splitpaw dragonring isn't barrely moving. ppl lost intrest and i'm started worring that i won't be able to get the dragonring teleport items before LU61. is there any chanse of making progress easier now so servers that hasn't finished this can get a boost well needed to finish this?
    i colected quit a few tookes and looking forward to the teleport item, really hope i can have a the chanse of getting one
  4. ARCHIVED-Chiel Guest

To Maroger...calm down. I don't really think they pulled a bait and switch here. I agree they shouldn't have necessarily taken away the mounts completely but it was requested to have the mounts now on the merchant. The mounts couldn't have been your only reason for doing this event, I find that hard to believe. I think this event has been quite broken and plagued with problems...but I am still enjoying it and I know others are, too. If people are having fun and getting things they want...it's not a failure. Just an event plagued with issues. :)
  5. ARCHIVED-darklink4542 Guest

hey umm i know this might be way way off topic but umm i was wondering umm if u guys could get rid of the jumper and flying mounts it really ruined the game kinda made it like world of warcraft ifu didnt notice and bring back pvp in towns at least and youll prob get alot more people to join your game again cause people like more challenging things like right once u hit level 10 u know u are going to need to be ready and have all your gear and stuff and if u didnt notice when u guys took the pvp in towns off and put jumping mounts and flying mounts not as many people are playing this game any more well plz just reply cause ive seen thousands of people on 1_9 chat say hey why is soe ruining this game it is just going to make this game to were no one likes it and stuff like that i personley love this game im just starting to fade away from it like thousands of other people cause u put jumping mount and flying mounts and took pvp in towns out it kinda ruined eq2 jsut to let u guys know if u did get rid of these flying mounts and jumping mounts i bet u thousands of people will rejoin this game and you guys will be earning alot more money plz jsut trust me
  6. ARCHIVED-feldon30 Guest

darklink4542 wrote:
    How'd you get past the age verification?
  7. ARCHIVED-Te'ana Guest

darklink4542 wrote:
    Roll a toon on Nagafen or Vox. They are PvP servers. We PvE folks don't like being ganked by bullies.
  8. ARCHIVED-Rexbrother Guest

You guys realy need to put something in that people could use or something, since people on my server already given up try to save the workers, and you cant fight the packs of mobs by your self.... since 73% and its not even getting 1% a day :S this can't be like "try this event we place it in prime time PQ and only every 3 hours so you will have to live there to actually save the workers and get the spire fixed" :S
  9. ARCHIVED-Anestacia Guest

darklink4542 wrote:
    What do you have against punctuations?
  10. ARCHIVED-Gninja Guest

We will be allowing these events to continue after GU61 goes live. We had originally planned to take them down with GU61 but in order for some of the less populated servers to complete the event we have decided to keep the event running. The merchant will remain for all servers regardless of completion or not but the ground spawns will stop spawning once the event is completed on each server respectfully(After GU61) The ground spawns will remain for servers that have not completed the event until the event is completed.
  11. ARCHIVED-Cyliena Guest

Gninja wrote:
    Thanks for the update, I'm sure this will make several servers happy. :)
  12. ARCHIVED-Memlan Guest

Gninja wrote:
    YEY! celebrate and dances, i don't need to have panic! thank you so much! can't well enught express how happy i feel now so again thanks!
  13. ARCHIVED-Whilhelmina Guest

Ooooooooooh
    Someone stole my evil Gninja and put up a nice little Gninja in it's place :) What will I do with the "how to cook a gnomish dev"-themed house now?

I love you Gninja, thank you very much for all of us strugling servers!

*carefully unpins her gnomish pins*
  14. ARCHIVED-Gninja Guest

Whilhelmina@Storms wrote:
    Lol I would love to see that :)
  15. ARCHIVED-Whilhelmina Guest

I just started it so it will take some time, but I planned it and I know what I want to put in each room to cook Frizznik and you ;p
  16. ARCHIVED-Chiel Guest

LOL I've had a rough day and you just made it better...ty Whilhelmina!
  17. ARCHIVED-Gninja Guest

Don't forget Gnobrin!
  18. ARCHIVED-Whilhelmina Guest

Ahhhh, I understand why everything is wonky in this game, there's gnomes everywhere.

BTW, could you have a little look at our Druid ring progression on Storms? It went up to 49% during the night (after mmmmh... 4pm PST), it then went up to 50% before the 3 o'clock pq, so around 5.30am PST. This morning, I did the run for beer, some friends and guildies did it too, so we had several person doing the repeatable an average of 40 times each. A guildie of hubby said he did it 150 times (don't know if it's morning or afternoon or both), other people are reporting doing tens of them this afternoon. Several pq were run successfully (3pm, 9pm and 12pm CET) and... we're still at 50%. Isn't there a little progression problem here? I asked around and other players on other servers said it seemed to them that progression was going faster. Ok, we're between 4 and 7 running it or so, but still. (I let it drop after the downtime, I have Ravens of the north faction to grind on Test for my gnomish bait room).
  19. ARCHIVED-Lord_Ebon Guest

Gninja wrote:
    Sigh... more inequity in this event, really?
    The faster servers were already penalized in the sense that we couldn't get tokens as easily (especially AB, which completed it in less than a weekend), and now we get it turned off in its entirety while those servers that haven't completed it get to keep farming it.

I can't wait for this event to be over, so I can hope the next one will be better run. Why you guys went from the formula that worked great with the druid rings to this I'll never know, but I can only hope that you'll go back for the next one.
  20. ARCHIVED-kelesia Guest

Wow. Let me voice my dissension. Other servers get to farm tokens, and AB who can only run around and pick up tokens now...
    Wow. I'm so disappointed.