Update: All Access Members

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Luperza, Jul 16, 2014.

1. Luperza Community Manager

Hi everyone,

We deeply regret the recent service interruption that is currently impacting all SOE games.

As a thank you for your patience, we have added two days of membership time to all members' accounts.

Thank you for playing EverQuest II.

~Luperza
  2. SgtPmpkn Well-Known Member

Thank you for the update and time added. I know this wont please everyone involved but it is a good gesture in customer relations.
    suka, Gaelmyst and Luperza like this.
  3. Naudi Active Member

Thanks for the consideration. :)
  4. Fractals Member

Thank you.
    suka, Luperza and Gaelmyst like this.
  5. FriggaWitch Well-Known Member

Well tyvm that is a real nice gesture and I for one am pleased to see this type of proactiveness. Way to go Luperza !!:)
    Starmyst, suka, Luperza and 1 other person like this.
  6. Doemyze New Member

Thank you and have a great day! ;)
    Starmyst, suka, Luperza and 1 other person like this.
  7. sturmkattenz New Member

Thanks for the two days. That should just about cover the two days lost. Good job on getting the domain renewed. It looks like everquest2.com expires 02-03-2015. Might want to bump a few more years on that one too. Also, Network Solutions will start sending you alerts when your domain is about to expire so if you keep you contact info updated with them these sorts of surprises can be a thing of the past. Hope this info helps!
    suka likes this.
  8. Sharmel New Member

Thank you much appreciated!:)
    suka and Luperza like this.
  9. Jenalla New Member

Thank you very much!! :D
    suka and Luperza like this.
  10. Nnife Member

Greetings~

At first when I hit the forums, found out about the cause of the troubles some of us experienced, I was admittedly disappointed. How could something like this have happened? In the digital age we find ourselves living in for a company your digital footprint is your business. Big business at that.

In the end how much did it impact me? Well to be truthful not at all. By the time I went to log in and play the problems seemed to be sorted out.

While the downtime for some was likely an “Oh My Gerrrrd, my game time was stolen by the internets, my life is over as I know it moment!?!" Has the world come to an end? Did any of us spin off into space and back in time? Are we now living in a world devoid of happiness? No.

What for your part did all of you who work very hard to keep us the raving horde happy do? Found the problem. Fixed the problem. Informed us what went wrong. Further you gave us free game time and a nice chunk of it to.

Thank you! What more can I say.

Starmyst, Rhodris, Tariya and 4 others like this.
  11. Vycktor New Member

Thank you guys for all your hard work. Despite my frustration of not being able to log on, I understand that it takes time to fix issues like this. As much fun and good times I've had on EQ2, two days down is minuscule in comparison. I commend the team at SOE for keeping the game running for so long and all the great content that they have provided for my entertainment. Keep up the great job SOE. Love your games.

Very Respectfully,
    Vycktor, 95 Paladin, guk
    Rhodris, Tariya, suka and 1 other person like this.
  12. Axterix Active Member

How does that work for those like me, with my lifetime DCUO sub? Am I now subscribed until 2 days after DCUO shuts down?

Not really worried about it or anything. Only "cost" me a couple of hours which I found other ways to use before the DNS got re-registered and I modded my hosts file, but just curious =)
  13. Tedorikkthefirst Member

Just needed to toss in my own 2 cents.

Frustrations aside, just wanted to be numbered among those that'd said thank you - in the end.

Thank you very much.

;)
    Starmyst and Luperza like this.
  14. Cuedywene Member

Awesome
    Luperza likes this.
  15. Gaelmyst New Member

Your quick response to the problem and the hard work it must have taken to us back up and gaming is very much appreciated!
    Luperza likes this.
  16. Mizette New Member

Thanks for the extra time! Just curious - will that change the date to claim our SC for this month or the following month? Doesn't really matter to me. Just wondering....
  17. voodedoo Member

Thank you very much!
    Luperza likes this.
  18. Patchkit Member

Wanted to add my thanks as well !
    Luperza likes this.
  19. Luperza Community Manager

Nope. It's getting granted as a separate dealio! :) You're good to go!
  20. Knightsong New Member

I would rather you give us all zombie ponies instead maybe for this comming Knights of the dead holliday
    Sandyfoot and Katz like this.